Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 188. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 29, 2017, 06:11:25 PM
Another thing is that even if we agree with what badecker said and his crazy conclusions, how do we know which God did it? I asked him this question and he never responded, when you ask a religious person why he believes in his God and not any of the other hundreds of Gods, they cant answer. There is no reason to believe in the bible instead of the quran, for example. He simply believes in what he believes because he was brought up to believe it, he tries to be scientific and only ends up being a retard.

There is only One God. The rest of them are "gods" at best. Most are only idols.

Cool

You still haven't answered the question, how do you know? Every religious person will say their God is the real God, they all can't be right, so, who is right? How did you determine that your God is the real God? What if the devil from another religion is trying to deceive you into believing in the Bible? How would you know?

Science law is very exact. My God is the real God Who science proves exists. Just because He is talked about in some religious books but not in others, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that He exists.

Cool

But you said yourself in your post about evolution: '' based on the idea that the physics of nature have been operating like they do now, for all of time past. Since we don't know this simple thing about physics (if it always acted like it does now)'' That it's not exact.

Anyways, I fail to see how you determined that your God is the real God, show me where science proves that your God is the real one and the other ones are fake.

However, my explanation of proof for God is written to a bunch of people who think that everything has been going on in the past like it is today. In addition, the word for physics is not the best word. The word should have as its meaning the part of physics that was applied at any one time.

Cause and effect are universal throughout. Other parts of physics are stronger at some points, weaker at others, and theory in most.

As for showing that My God is the real God, He is the only God. That's why the others are fake.

Cool
Episode number six, dear people. Badecker, our idiotic apologist, keeps invoking one and only one thing: cause and effect. He calls it a fundamental physical law, although it is a physical notion and it would actually prove him wrong (causal efficacy needs numbers, not names). What Badecker is actually talking about is causal determinism, or in his case, theological determinism or sometimes fatalism determinism. This is more of a subject for metaphysics, of course. He says this: cause and effect are universal throughout. What he does not realize is that in this particular case, nobody can tell what is the cause and what is the effect. You can not certainly say God is the cause of Humans and you can not certainly say Humans is the cause of Gods, so you take probabilities, the repetition of happenings: have Humans ever created Gods in the past? The answer is yes, about 3000 that we know of. Have Gods created humans ever before? Well, we have the stories of 3000 Gods that all specifically created Humans. We understand why would people create 3000 Gods, as an explanation for the unknown, as an answer to their most deep questions of the time, some of which are still unanswered today. It could be possible for people to have created Gods because we have a precedent. In the other case, we have an inconsistency, because only one is claimed to have created, and there are 3000 claims, so basically we have no precedent. Now, we do not have enough material to have a final statement: x was the cause and y was the effect. But the probability of Humans having created Gods is 3000 times much larger than the probability of God creating Humans. That is how causality or cause and effect, if you prefer, works. If we would have had a smart Badecker, we would have seen something like this in his proof. However, what we see in his proof is simple theological determinism which is a copy of causal determinism but instead of calling the first one a cause they named it God. But enough with the serious stuff, let's see the retard in action again: 'As for showing that My God is the real God, He is the only God. That's why the others are fake.' - If I would tell this to my 13 year old grandson, he would laugh at me and call me stupid. I actually believe any kid would laugh at you if you would say what Badecker said. That is a fallacy in logic as never seen before: Why is Yahweh (i bet he doesn't know who Yahweh is) the only God? According to Badecker he is the only God because he is the only God and that is why the others are fake. I can't even explain this, it deranged me. Stay tuned folks, our retard is not letting us down.

Yep, I think we destroyed his logic, now he can't even pseudoscience out of this. His god is the real god because he is the only god. And that's what every single religious person says, badecker, why should I believe you and not a Muslim? Maybe yours is fake,  you haven't answered my question yet and I'm going to ask you again and again until you admit that you don't know why your God is real and the others are fake.

Cause and effect as horace said does not prove that God made us, it proves that everything has a cause. I can take cause and effect and say that aliens came here and saw a deserted planet and they made life, that's the cause of our existence. See? It's the same shit.

Now stop evading the question or admit you are just a religious extremist and you base your beliefs in faith not science.

All you need to do to see that cause and effect is complex far, far beyond understanding, is to examine the universe, even just a little. Some of the greatest complexity is in the human mind, brain, emotion, and intelligence.

All you need to do to see that the universe had a beginning is to understand that entropy would have reduced all complexity to simpleness long ago if things had always been, without a beginning. So, there definitely was a beginning.

We don't have a clue regarding what it was that caused the universe to begin, or how it did the job. But we DO know by observing the universe, that whatever it was, it must have had some tremendous understanding, knowledge, and ability to be able to make cause and effect to maintain the form of human mind, brain, emotion, and intelligence for thousands of years down through the ages, following the beginning.

Such ability is found in the descriptions of God in our definitions of God. But it certainly isn't found in mankind.

Cool

Let's say I agree with all you said, such ability is also found in descriptions of the Greek mythology or the Quran or many other religions. What I asked, and you seem to be avoiding the question over and over, is how do you know which God it is because if it's not the God from the Bible and it is the God from the Islam you will go to hell for believing in the wrong God, so I'm going to ask you again, how can you be certain that your God is the real God, do you have any evidence at all? Don't avoid the question again.

The title topic is about the scientific proof that God exists. The answer to your question is easy and straight forward. The true God is the God that science proves to exist.

The real God may be worshiped in one or many religions, as well. Or He may not. My opinions and ideas about which, if any, religion worships the scientifically proven God, are not part of this topic. And, they are private until such a time that I want to express them.

The real God is the one that science proves exists... as I have shown at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

EDIT: Thanks for telling us that Greeks, Islam and other religions have scientific proof for the existence of God. I have never seen such proof in religions. Would you be kind enough to point out where the Greeks express the scientific proof that God exists?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 29, 2017, 03:54:48 PM
Another thing is that even if we agree with what badecker said and his crazy conclusions, how do we know which God did it? I asked him this question and he never responded, when you ask a religious person why he believes in his God and not any of the other hundreds of Gods, they cant answer. There is no reason to believe in the bible instead of the quran, for example. He simply believes in what he believes because he was brought up to believe it, he tries to be scientific and only ends up being a retard.

There is only One God. The rest of them are "gods" at best. Most are only idols.

Cool

You still haven't answered the question, how do you know? Every religious person will say their God is the real God, they all can't be right, so, who is right? How did you determine that your God is the real God? What if the devil from another religion is trying to deceive you into believing in the Bible? How would you know?

Science law is very exact. My God is the real God Who science proves exists. Just because He is talked about in some religious books but not in others, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that He exists.

Cool

But you said yourself in your post about evolution: '' based on the idea that the physics of nature have been operating like they do now, for all of time past. Since we don't know this simple thing about physics (if it always acted like it does now)'' That it's not exact.

Anyways, I fail to see how you determined that your God is the real God, show me where science proves that your God is the real one and the other ones are fake.

However, my explanation of proof for God is written to a bunch of people who think that everything has been going on in the past like it is today. In addition, the word for physics is not the best word. The word should have as its meaning the part of physics that was applied at any one time.

Cause and effect are universal throughout. Other parts of physics are stronger at some points, weaker at others, and theory in most.

As for showing that My God is the real God, He is the only God. That's why the others are fake.

Cool
Episode number six, dear people. Badecker, our idiotic apologist, keeps invoking one and only one thing: cause and effect. He calls it a fundamental physical law, although it is a physical notion and it would actually prove him wrong (causal efficacy needs numbers, not names). What Badecker is actually talking about is causal determinism, or in his case, theological determinism or sometimes fatalism determinism. This is more of a subject for metaphysics, of course. He says this: cause and effect are universal throughout. What he does not realize is that in this particular case, nobody can tell what is the cause and what is the effect. You can not certainly say God is the cause of Humans and you can not certainly say Humans is the cause of Gods, so you take probabilities, the repetition of happenings: have Humans ever created Gods in the past? The answer is yes, about 3000 that we know of. Have Gods created humans ever before? Well, we have the stories of 3000 Gods that all specifically created Humans. We understand why would people create 3000 Gods, as an explanation for the unknown, as an answer to their most deep questions of the time, some of which are still unanswered today. It could be possible for people to have created Gods because we have a precedent. In the other case, we have an inconsistency, because only one is claimed to have created, and there are 3000 claims, so basically we have no precedent. Now, we do not have enough material to have a final statement: x was the cause and y was the effect. But the probability of Humans having created Gods is 3000 times much larger than the probability of God creating Humans. That is how causality or cause and effect, if you prefer, works. If we would have had a smart Badecker, we would have seen something like this in his proof. However, what we see in his proof is simple theological determinism which is a copy of causal determinism but instead of calling the first one a cause they named it God. But enough with the serious stuff, let's see the retard in action again: 'As for showing that My God is the real God, He is the only God. That's why the others are fake.' - If I would tell this to my 13 year old grandson, he would laugh at me and call me stupid. I actually believe any kid would laugh at you if you would say what Badecker said. That is a fallacy in logic as never seen before: Why is Yahweh (i bet he doesn't know who Yahweh is) the only God? According to Badecker he is the only God because he is the only God and that is why the others are fake. I can't even explain this, it deranged me. Stay tuned folks, our retard is not letting us down.

The illogical life of a deranged moron: BADecker

This is quickly becoming my favorite read.

Thanks!!!!!!

[/quote]
so once again our delusional willfully ignorant godswilling badecker has his ass handed to him by horace
and all he can come up with is his silly merry go round lincs back to himself and some ridiculous shit about gods wrath and punishment. zzzzzzzz
does not address any of horace's points because he cant.
dude... let go of your mythical sky fairy beliefs and get out of your little bitcointalk thread echo chamber.
embrace science. cut the crap with your pseudo intellectual bullshit.

Horace, thanx for making this thread interesting again, and keep up the great work.
nice to see my favorite trolling buddy Badecker getting doses of rational reality ....
 who knows Horace may even cure him of his fairy tale delusionalism....hmmm.. nahhh 2nd thought, probably not.
episode 7 incoming...

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 29, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Yep, I think we destroyed his logic, now he can't even pseudoscience out of this. His god is the real god because he is the only god. And that's what every single religious person says, badecker, why should I believe you and not a Muslim? Maybe yours is fake,  you haven't answered my question yet and I'm going to ask you again and again until you admit that you don't know why your God is real and the others are fake.

Cause and effect as horace said does not prove that God made us, it proves that everything has a cause. I can take cause and effect and say that aliens came here and saw a deserted planet and they made life, that's the cause of our existence. See? It's the same shit.

Now stop evading the question or admit you are just a religious extremist and you base your beliefs in faith not science.

All you need to do to see that cause and effect is complex far, far beyond understanding, is to examine the universe, even just a little. Some of the greatest complexity is in the human mind, brain, emotion, and intelligence.

All you need to do to see that the universe had a beginning is to understand that entropy would have reduced all complexity to simpleness long ago if things had always been, without a beginning. So, there definitely was a beginning.

We don't have a clue regarding what it was that caused the universe to begin, or how it did the job. But we DO know by observing the universe, that whatever it was, it must have had some tremendous understanding, knowledge, and ability to be able to make cause and effect to maintain the form of human mind, brain, emotion, and intelligence for thousands of years down through the ages, following the beginning.

Such ability is found in the descriptions of God in our definitions of God. But it certainly isn't found in mankind.

Cool

Let's say I agree with all you said, such ability is also found in descriptions of the Greek mythology or the Quran or many other religions. What I asked, and you seem to be avoiding the question over and over, is how do you know which God it is because if it's not the God from the Bible and it is the God from the Islam you will go to hell for believing in the wrong God, so I'm going to ask you again, how can you be certain that your God is the real God, do you have any evidence at all? Don't avoid the question again.
legendary
May 29, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Yep, I think we destroyed his logic, now he can't even pseudoscience out of this. His god is the real god because he is the only god. And that's what every single religious person says, badecker, why should I believe you and not a Muslim? Maybe yours is fake,  you haven't answered my question yet and I'm going to ask you again and again until you admit that you don't know why your God is real and the others are fake.

Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 06:08:51 AM
okay .... horacio ... thanks ... but you have to take care ... this thread is very valuable and you should ignore vulgarist and profanist posters (just click on ignore option beneath their avatars) .... also not quote them to us .... as it is then plunging (imposting) .... if you quote them, then you clean their vulgar and profane words .... thanks ... else, every My God is real god, though in the transcendency ... every human being has its personal god .. so, people is the Almighty God ... the goodiest of us is divine or Secular God ... why Almighty God can not descend from transcendence down to our experience and be goodier .... well ... that is because evolution is stronger than god .... woman takes a child to baptize or circumsize or initialize (universalize) primarily for to protect that newborn wonder .... still wonder is before protection ... join me in my efforts to universalize .... so, you and your grandson can help god to become born .. lol .. thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 05:58:16 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

The illogical life of a deranged moron: BADecker

This is quickly becoming my favorite read.

Thanks!!!!!!
May 29, 2017, 04:27:33 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
May 29, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
May 28, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
May 28, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

Cool

Cool

May 28, 2017, 04:14:42 PM

Cool

Cool
Proof number five that Badecker is just a simple idiot: instead of answering questions, he does something that is equivalent to an Allahu akbar by simply saying 'My God is the real God'. He can't answer questions because that would prove him wrong so he just blows himself up on this forum in the name of the lie. Now we know he is not only an idiot, but also a fanatic and quite possibly a lunatic. Stay tuned, more to come from our idiotic apologist.
legendary
May 28, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

Cool

Cool
May 28, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Cool

May 28, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

Cool
Let us all thank Badecker for not letting us down and being a retard in such little time. There he goes again, the non religious yet religious apologist making a claim as pathetic and absurd as the claim that earth is plain and carried on the back of a giant turtle: There is only one god and the other ones are idols. As we all know, Badecker is a christian. He believes in a God that is actually a hybrid of many other Gods, a faux, a wannabe God. Of course sane people understand his choice because it would be really awkward for him to believe in Zeus or Zamolxes nowadays...although I think it would be much more appreciated. What is interesting here is the fanaticism: besides the murder, there is no difference between our retard and the islamic ones. He truly believes that his God is the real one, out of 3000 other Gods, most of which existed long before his and actually inspired palestinians to come up with the 'Jesus' story. The best example is the green man, the son of mother nature which was born from a virgin mother and performed many miracles including his resurection and which happened long before the so called son of god. Here is the difference between atheists and Badecker, as an example: us atheists do not have any reason to believe that there is any God, out of all 3000. Badecker believes there is only one God out of 3000. Come to think about it, 99.99% Badecker is an atheist. Why is that? Well, because he was raised in such circumstances and because he is a victim to his own faulty mentality. He lives in his own little lie, he does not have many questions, he has few answers, because that is what religion teaches. The real stupidity and bias of Badecker is the fact he claims scientific proof while condemning those that bring religion in the picture (because the poor retard can not withstand such truthful criticism) but when it comes to God...his religion is the right one. Again, dear friends, we come to the same conclusion that this poor retard suffers of great stupidity and also, egocentrism. We'll be fair and we'll prove this 100 times so we can be 100% sure that he is indeed a brainless donkey. Stay tuned, we're up for 96 more analysis episodes from now on.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
May 28, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

Cool

You mean Allah, right?
legendary
May 28, 2017, 10:08:10 AM

Cool
May 28, 2017, 07:32:09 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 28, 2017, 07:22:39 AM

Welcome back folks to 'The proof that Badecker is a complete idiot'. Last time we observed the tremendous stupidity that lies in the body of Badecker, the mentally challenged apologist. Now, we are back with more from this creature that managed to live without a brain for such a long time. This is what he stated this time: 'The links contain scientific laws^^^. They are used as they are stated as laws. Anything outside of scientific law is speculation. That is what Scientific theories are... speculation.' We can observe how Badecker here uses the understanding of a freshly trained monkey regarding science. He basically thinks that a theory is a kind of a pointless, personal belief like the belief that God exists, for example. He also says that only scientific laws are facts, anything else is speculation. What he means by 'theory' is actually a hypothesis, since a theory is actually 'a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses'. So no, theories are not speculation. After that, Badecker posted a link about blackbodies as if it would somehow be relevant to the subject. But there's a saying nowadays: you can tell what kind of a person someone is by looking at the sources of his information. Have you seen badecker's source? Freedomspheonix  Cheesy Dumb people will always have dumb sources. Stay tuned folks, as we shall continue to bring proof of the retardation of Badecker, the apologist who lives without a brain.

HA HA HA HA HA

Brilliant!
May 28, 2017, 07:07:55 AM
Except that the science shown here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380
is science law of the most basic, fundamental kind. It's just the opposite of pseudo science.

Put this law together, and not only does it prove that God exists, but it proves that the universe can't exist without God having made it.

There is simply no other explanation for the combined scientific laws listed in the links.

If Horacewoodwood knew what he was talking about, he would refute the science rather than continually bringing religion into the picture.

Cool
Here comes another part where we can clearly see the plain stupidity of Badecker. We know from last time that Badecker actually knows very little of science, in any domain. We saw him misuse the term 'theory', not understanding what scientific laws are and how they work together, we can also observe in his links some assumptions (everything in the universe is a machinery) which he also defines as laws, basically we see bad practices and definitions, which, by definition is called pseudoscience. He claims it's just the opposite of it because he believes those are fundamental laws. He then claims that if you put 'this law' together (he can't even pluralize) that proves that God exists. Of course, we'll never get to see any numbers, theories, calculations, observations, repeated experiments and all the stuff that will conclude into a theory because Badecker knows nothing of real science. What's funny about our beloved idiot is that he claims that those laws combined show us that the universe could not have existed without an entity that we know nothing of, that only exists in a religious science fiction collection of stories, that is one of the 3000 other creatures that are claimed to have created the universe, that has no definition at all, that is nowhere to be seen, observed, felt, tracked, etc. But we already knew Badecker is that stupid, didn't we? So in order to keep us entertained, he goes full retard again by saying that if I knew what I was talking about, I would refute the science instead of bringing religion into the picture. Notice two things: first, he's been proved to know little to nothing of science by making huge mistakes, yet he dares to tell other people that they do not understand his science. Of course we don't since it's dumb and irrational. Second thing, he actually accuses me of bringing religion into the picture, even though my post was an observation of his religious answer that was pretty idiotic. Again, folks, we can see the inconsistencies, the 'dumb as a rock' affirmations that our apologist, Badecker, makes. Stay smart boys, don't be a Badecker. Stay tuned, we'll most surely see more from our idiot and do more observation based on his sayings. After all, that is how you scientifically prove something, by observing the repeated process, in this case of Badeckers' stupidity.
May 28, 2017, 05:56:01 AM
Except that the science shown here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380
is science law of the most basic, fundamental kind. It's just the opposite of pseudo science.

Put this law together, and not only does it prove that God exists, but it proves that the universe can't exist without God having made it.

There is simply no other explanation for the combined scientific laws listed in the links.

If Horacewoodwood knew what he was talking about, he would refute the science rather than continually bringing religion into the picture.

Cool

Proof that religion and God are false here:

https://godisimaginary.com/

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHefbIgKxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7GvwUsJ7w

https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Jump to: