Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 191. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
May 18, 2017, 08:23:47 PM
Well, this god or gods have never made their existence known to me to my best knowledge and all i have as to their supposed existence is from others, which on closer scrutiny have it from still others and so on. So, it all sounds like hearsay to me.

Which leads me to believe that either there are no gods at all or there possibly is some god or gods or super force above it all only it has never had any reason or will or whatever to make its existence known to me or anybody else. Ever.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 22, 2017, 06:18:49 AM

Not only is probability math science law, but it is one of the foundational pieces of physics in the universe. Probability math, alone, shows us that evolution is impossible.

Can you win the lottery if you are only 1 in 10 million people playing? Yes, you can. The odds are that you won't.

The odds against evolution is so great that ... forget it.

False, if that was the case no scientist would support evolution:
''1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".[23] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[24][25]
This simply shows that most scientists have not deeply considered probability math. In fact, most scientists probably have not deeply considered evolution, but simply have accepted the conclusions of fellow scientists, often without even meeting or knowing those fellow scientists.

You keep mentioning probability math. What is your point, what probability are you talking about?

The thing we were talking about is evolution. What are the odds that the atoms and molecules that make up a simple living cell could come together in just the right places to form what a living cell would be? The odds against this happening even once are literally impossible.

Add to this the proper motions for each and every atom and molecule so that the cell can be alive, and you have another big impossibility.

Add to this the fact that any "soup" that we can envision that would allow the above to happen, would immediately kill the new living cell. This means that the cell would have to be ejected from the soup at exactly the time it formed and became alive. This is another impossibility.

But, if the above happened, it would have to happen over and over each time there was an advancement in the cell, to the next level of evolution.

The probability math odds against this happening even once are so strong that it is impossible, and impossible, and impossible, beyond any chance of a possibility. Do the math.

Cool

you sir are so willfully phucking ignorant it is beyond comprehension.
for chrissakes get outta your delusional  echo chamber .and do some research on these subjects you crow about.
oh no wait a minute never mind..you wont listen to the real science. you got yer fingers in your ears if it goes against your retarded fairy tale beliefs.

Well, do the math. The smallest possible living cell would have at least 200 molecules. What are the odds that these 200 molecules of different varieties and substances could ever come together to form a cell? It is essentially impossible. But if they did, they would still have to move into the right motions to make the cell alive.

How in the world ignorant are you? The 200-molecule cell would barely be alive, because cells that small are specialized for a specific job. In nature the cell would have to be a whole lot larger, and the odds against its coming together a whole lot greater.

You evolutionists are so dense that it amazes one how you can even live without riding a bicycle all the time:

Cool

You see, you keep showing how ignorant you are, evolution does not try to determine how the first cell or how life was created, you obviously do not understand evolution at all, thanks for clarifying that.

Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

The first cell would be the easiest. You're only going down hill with further cells. That simply shows that people are devolving... at least the ones who think that evolution is real.

Cool

No, stop it, stop embarrassing yourself, evolution has nothing to do with cells forming. How can you be so ignorant about it?

Peppered moth - This moth had a light coloring darkened after the Industrial Revolution, due to the pollution of the time. This mutation came about because the light colored moths were seen by birds more readily, so with natural selection, the dark colored moths survived to reproduce.

Italian Wall Lizards - These lizards were taken to an island and left there to see any changes that occurred. They shifted their diet and ate more vegetation, causing a change to their head size, giving them a stronger bite. They also developed cecal valves in their intestine which gives bacteria more time to break down the vegetation.

2 Easy examples of evolution for you so you can understand what it is about. It has nothing to do with probability math or cells forming, please inform yourself before talking because it's going to make you look stupid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
May 22, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
^^^^^ However, proof that God exists gives you a firm foundation for your faith.

Imagine that you want a new car. Is your faith strong enough that, poof, the car will exist, right in your driveway, out of thin air? Probably not. But which would be easier to have faith for?:
1. a Ford Mustang just like the one down at the dealer?;
2. a new type of car, that you can't even envision because it has never been made, and nobody knows what it looks like, not even you?

While we could debate the car thing a bit, the point is that when you know that God exists, you have a firm foundation for believing what He says. You have a firm foundation for your faith in what He says. Your foundation is God, Himself, and the knowledge that He exists.

Cool

If there would ever be proof of God, you would not need faith anymore, it would be fact. But your car example is absolutely delicious, regarding the fact that number one is science and number two is God. However, the sad truth is that most people choose number two. What I also observed is the subtle propaganda: 'Is your faith strong enough that, poof, the car will exist, right in your driveway, out of thin air?' - Why did you specifically ask this? Is there anyone who can make cars appear using his faith? Is it possible for people to do this? Could faith ever get strong enough to make things appear out of nothing? If yes, can you prove it?

Okay. One more time. Does Horacewoodwood exist? Since the only things that we know about Horacewoodwood are things that show up in this forum, we have to say, "YES." Whatever Horacewoodwood is outside and off this forum, who knows? But because he responds in this forum, we know for a fact that he exists. It is a fact, and the evidence is the forum and his posts.

The next thing we have to ask is, do we believe in Horacewoodwood? The answer is maybe. Why maybe? Because some of the things that Horacewoodwood says match reality (at least as we know it), and some don't. Because of this, we can't say that we believe for sure in Horacewoodwood, even though we know for a fact that he exists.

Cool
I'm sorry, my dog said you are a retard and he claims your place in this world since he is far more intelligent than you are. How did you get to the 'thing' you replied with from my questions? It is not even merely connected yet, somehow, you got there. Boy, when the whole world tells you that you are drunk, go home and rest, because that means you are drunk. Are you not a rational human being? Are you not intelligent enough to see how much shit you spew with every post and how less sense and logic you make with every word that comes off that keyboard? Is reality that harsh for you? If it is, fine, go pray to your gods, believe in whatever the fuck you want to believe, it's not my duty to change your sick beliefs. But let the propaganda out, you moron. Don't tell your kid, if you by mistake have one, that God made the universe, it took him six days, evolution is not real and scientists are just jealous of your work, because you'll ruin his fucking morality. Let him choose, let him study, you fucktard, let him confront both the stories and decide which one is the truth, the evidence based working thing. Damn, son, you like to waste people's time with your same shit, the same shit in every post, getting worse and worse. Claim it as you wish, if logical, reasonable, evidence based rebuttal to your bullshit did not even grab your attention, nothing will ever change your shitty set of values. Only know this: just because you believe it and repeat it, it desn;t make it true. That's not how our reality works. Medicine works through research, based on the very laws you imbecile deny. Same with technology, same with physics, chemistry, biochemistry, etc. They work and they are based on proof, evidence, not on assumptions. You won't be able to change that and your delusional 'truth' will remain an unproven claim. Do the right thing and at least have the balls to at least not 'preach' this shit to children or people who are easy to fool. Keep it for yourself.

My bad. Horacewoodwood doesn't exist. It's his dog that has been posting all this while.

Grin Cheesy Grin
It's fine, son, I wasn't expecting you to admit how dumb you are. I don't even think you can realize. However, truth stays the same. There are no Gods and there are few people I have seen or heard about in this world that are as dumb as you.

P.S. That would still make my dog more intelligent than you.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 21, 2017, 10:44:40 PM
^^^^^ However, proof that God exists gives you a firm foundation for your faith.

Imagine that you want a new car. Is your faith strong enough that, poof, the car will exist, right in your driveway, out of thin air? Probably not. But which would be easier to have faith for?:
2. a new type of car, that you can't even envision because it has never been made, and nobody knows what it looks like, not even you?

While we could debate the car thing a bit, the point is that when you know that God exists, you have a firm foundation for believing what He says. You have a firm foundation for your faith in what He says. Your foundation is God, Himself, and the knowledge that He exists.

Cool

If there would ever be proof of God, you would not need faith anymore, it would be fact. But your car example is absolutely delicious, regarding the fact that number one is science and number two is God. However, the sad truth is that most people choose number two. What I also observed is the subtle propaganda: 'Is your faith strong enough that, poof, the car will exist, right in your driveway, out of thin air?' - Why did you specifically ask this? Is there anyone who can make cars appear using his faith? Is it possible for people to do this? Could faith ever get strong enough to make things appear out of nothing? If yes, can you prove it?

Okay. One more time. Does Horacewoodwood exist? Since the only things that we know about Horacewoodwood are things that show up in this forum, we have to say, "YES." Whatever Horacewoodwood is outside and off this forum, who knows? But because he responds in this forum, we know for a fact that he exists. It is a fact, and the evidence is the forum and his posts.

The next thing we have to ask is, do we believe in Horacewoodwood? The answer is maybe. Why maybe? Because some of the things that Horacewoodwood says match reality (at least as we know it), and some don't. Because of this, we can't say that we believe for sure in Horacewoodwood, even though we know for a fact that he exists.

Cool
I'm sorry, my dog said you are a retard and he claims your place in this world since he is far more intelligent than you are. How did you get to the 'thing' you replied with from my questions? It is not even merely connected yet, somehow, you got there. Boy, when the whole world tells you that you are drunk, go home and rest, because that means you are drunk. Are you not a rational human being? Are you not intelligent enough to see how much shit you spew with every post and how less sense and logic you make with every word that comes off that keyboard? Is reality that harsh for you? If it is, fine, go pray to your gods, believe in whatever the fuck you want to believe, it's not my duty to change your sick beliefs. But let the propaganda out, you moron. Don't tell your kid, if you by mistake have one, that God made the universe, it took him six days, evolution is not real and scientists are just jealous of your work, because you'll ruin his fucking morality. Let him choose, let him study, you fucktard, let him confront both the stories and decide which one is the truth, the evidence based working thing. Damn, son, you like to waste people's time with your same shit, the same shit in every post, getting worse and worse. Claim it as you wish, if logical, reasonable, evidence based rebuttal to your bullshit did not even grab your attention, nothing will ever change your shitty set of values. Only know this: just because you believe it and repeat it, it desn;t make it true. That's not how our reality works. Medicine works through research, based on the very laws you imbecile deny. Same with technology, same with physics, chemistry, biochemistry, etc. They work and they are based on proof, evidence, not on assumptions. You won't be able to change that and your delusional 'truth' will remain an unproven claim. Do the right thing and at least have the balls to at least not 'preach' this shit to children or people who are easy to fool. Keep it for yourself.

My bad. Horacewoodwood doesn't exist. It's his dog that has been posting all this while.

Grin Cheesy Grin
May 21, 2017, 09:33:03 PM
Badecker is a religious fanatic, of course he would deny evolution. He believes himself to be some kind of renowned scientist, he reinterprets and redefines scientific laws, he believes in God but he is not religious, he is a God himself as he knows God's will, he understands how God is and he is also kind to forgive us for our blasphemy. He might also talk to God and save us from his wrath if we maybe say that he is right and the rest of the world as we know it is not. He does with science the same that he does with his religion. He claims in its name but denies it. Some might say he is full of himself but I have to disagree. He is not full of himself. He is full of shit.
 Cool

It is a law of science that a simple theory is more plausible than a complicated one. Another law is that a plausible theory must adequately address the entire body of evidence. What is the plausible and simple theory/explanation for the 40 cases from AECES? Answer: Survival of the personality.
I perceive that non-survival explanations given by you are neither adequate, nor simple.

I'm sorry, but how did you link your answer with my post which was about Badecker? I need some time to read all those cases, research and give you my opinion on them, so you have no answer from me, yet you replied to my post about Badecker as if it were my opinion on that matter.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
May 21, 2017, 08:50:07 PM
Badecker is a religious fanatic, of course he would deny evolution. He believes himself to be some kind of renowned scientist, he reinterprets and redefines scientific laws, he believes in God but he is not religious, he is a God himself as he knows God's will, he understands how God is and he is also kind to forgive us for our blasphemy. He might also talk to God and save us from his wrath if we maybe say that he is right and the rest of the world as we know it is not. He does with science the same that he does with his religion. He claims in its name but denies it. Some might say he is full of himself but I have to disagree. He is not full of himself. He is full of shit.
 Cool

It is a law of science that a simple theory is more plausible than a complicated one. Another law is that a plausible theory must adequately address the entire body of evidence. What is the plausible and simple theory/explanation for the 40 cases from AECES? Answer: Survival of the personality.
I perceive that non-survival explanations given by you are neither adequate, nor simple.
May 21, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
May 21, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Not only is probability math science law, but it is one of the foundational pieces of physics in the universe. Probability math, alone, shows us that evolution is impossible.

Can you win the lottery if you are only 1 in 10 million people playing? Yes, you can. The odds are that you won't.

''1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".[23] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[24][25]
This simply shows that most scientists have not deeply considered probability math. In fact, most scientists probably have not deeply considered evolution, but simply have accepted the conclusions of fellow scientists, often without even meeting or knowing those fellow scientists.

You keep mentioning probability math. What is your point, what probability are you talking about?

The thing we were talking about is evolution. What are the odds that the atoms and molecules that make up a simple living cell could come together in just the right places to form what a living cell would be? The odds against this happening even once are literally impossible.

Add to this the proper motions for each and every atom and molecule so that the cell can be alive, and you have another big impossibility.

Add to this the fact that any "soup" that we can envision that would allow the above to happen, would immediately kill the new living cell. This means that the cell would have to be ejected from the soup at exactly the time it formed and became alive. This is another impossibility.

But, if the above happened, it would have to happen over and over each time there was an advancement in the cell, to the next level of evolution.

The probability math odds against this happening even once are so strong that it is impossible, and impossible, and impossible, beyond any chance of a possibility. Do the math.

Cool

for chrissakes get outta your delusional  echo chamber .and do some research on these subjects you crow about.
oh no wait a minute never mind..you wont listen to the real science. you got yer fingers in your ears if it goes against your retarded fairy tale beliefs.

Well, do the math. The smallest possible living cell would have at least 200 molecules. What are the odds that these 200 molecules of different varieties and substances could ever come together to form a cell? It is essentially impossible. But if they did, they would still have to move into the right motions to make the cell alive.

How in the world ignorant are you? The 200-molecule cell would barely be alive, because cells that small are specialized for a specific job. In nature the cell would have to be a whole lot larger, and the odds against its coming together a whole lot greater.

You evolutionists are so dense that it amazes one how you can even live without riding a bicycle all the time:

Cool

You see, you keep showing how ignorant you are, evolution does not try to determine how the first cell or how life was created, you obviously do not understand evolution at all, thanks for clarifying that.

Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

The first cell would be the easiest. You're only going down hill with further cells. That simply shows that people are devolving... at least the ones who think that evolution is real.

Cool
legendary
May 21, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

Cool

Cool
May 21, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

Cool

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 21, 2017, 05:47:06 AM

Cool

Cool

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 17, 2017, 10:52:00 PM
If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.
legendary
May 21, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 03:33:59 AM
As for me I don't belive in God, neither in any esoteric nonsense. But I fully understand the conception of a religon that's based on the faith alone and requires no evidence or proves.
This seems to be a ligit answer. You really don't have to ask a religion person of proves because the only thing he has is the faith and you both know it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 03:28:40 AM
As for me I don't belive in God, neither in any esoteric nonsense. But I fully understand the conception of a religon that's based on the faith alone and requires no evidence or proves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
May 21, 2017, 01:01:45 AM
God definitely exists as no human being is not being able to handle this whole nature. Nature exists due to God or we can say that nature is god.
May 21, 2017, 12:52:52 AM

Cool

Cool
Any odds are greater or equal to the God story. In fact, there is no way to determine the odds of the possibility of a God. But the evolution odds are much greater than any fairy tale odds. Oh, and there is a name for what you creationists do, it's called junk science, mainly because it is junk and because no intelligent being could ever call that standard science. So according to the world sir, you are junk. I already proved that in my posts so you are junk.
legendary
May 20, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 20, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

Cool

legendary
May 20, 2017, 08:36:55 PM
 Cool

Horacewoodwood is a religious fanatic. He comes to a science thread like this one, and all he can do is talk religion.

Cool
Where is the science here, I fail to find any. All I could find is an idiot who thinks he is a scientist but barely understands how and why he breathes. You are still full of shit and you have absolutely nothing to do with science. You are a religious fanatic who would do anything to make people believe God exists.

It is easy to make a scientific determination that your talk is religious. All we need do is take a scientific look at the things that you say.

Cool
Jump to: