Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 45. (Read 845591 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 29, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

You can replace Yahweh with god in my argument if you need to. You obviously mean Yahweh when you say god, as far as I know you don't believe in Zeus, you said plenty of times you believe in the god from the bible.

nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex. ''If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.'' Redundancy, this would prove that the universe has a maker, I already agreed with that statement, so what? Machines have makers, the universe is a machine? Fine, lets say it is, the universe has makers then, so what, again? How do you know it's only 1 maker and it's a god? How do you know it's not many creators and how do you know they are gods? Your argument does not say they have to be gods, it just says they/it has to be more complex than the universe.

Again, your argument is meaningless.

There you go, again, trying to turn this thread into a religious thread.

If there was not a oneness to GM, the parts of all the cars would never fit properly. So, even if GM is made up of many people, they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.

The universe and laws of physics are way more complex than GM. God is One, even if He is made up of many entities.

Cool

You keep saying god though, but again, nothing in your argument indicates it's a ''god''. Your argument says machines have makers, plural. The universe could easily have makers too then. ''the parts of all the cars would never fit properly'' Because you say so? Is that how it works? You just make up stuff along the way to fit your argument? ''they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.'' No they aren't. Just like a few people can build a car, they are not one, they are many, someone might be responsible for the engine and someone else for the windows, your argument is garbage. Rip badecker. You will not comeback from this no matter how hard you try lol

You must have skipped a bunch of grades in school. You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.

The word "God" fits by definition. If there are connotations to that word that you don't like, use some other word(s) that work for you better.

There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about.

Cool
legendary
June 29, 2018, 09:17:02 PM
The scientific proof that God exists is all around us. People are brainwashed into thinking that the scientific proof for God doesn't exist.

Cool
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
There isn't any scientific proof that God exists. I believe it's all brainwash by the society to force us to believe in what they think exists.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
Any one can proof about love or hate?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 29, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

You can replace Yahweh with god in my argument if you need to. You obviously mean Yahweh when you say god, as far as I know you don't believe in Zeus, you said plenty of times you believe in the god from the bible.

nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex. ''If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.'' Redundancy, this would prove that the universe has a maker, I already agreed with that statement, so what? Machines have makers, the universe is a machine? Fine, lets say it is, the universe has makers then, so what, again? How do you know it's only 1 maker and it's a god? How do you know it's not many creators and how do you know they are gods? Your argument does not say they have to be gods, it just says they/it has to be more complex than the universe.

If there was not a oneness to GM, the parts of all the cars would never fit properly. So, even if GM is made up of many people, they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.

The universe and laws of physics are way more complex than GM. God is One, even if He is made up of many entities.

Cool

You keep saying god though, but again, nothing in your argument indicates it's a ''god''. Your argument says machines have makers, plural. The universe could easily have makers too then. ''the parts of all the cars would never fit properly'' Because you say so? Is that how it works? You just make up stuff along the way to fit your argument? ''they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.'' No they aren't. Just like a few people can build a car, they are not one, they are many, someone might be responsible for the engine and someone else for the windows, your argument is garbage. Rip badecker. You will not comeback from this no matter how hard you try lol
Activity: 15
June 29, 2018, 01:41:50 AM
very easy. the proof of the existence of this universe shows that the omnipotent God exists. it is impossible that everything can move without anyone running .

Couldn't the same be said for all of us being in a simulation?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

if you believe in satan, do you believe in god

satan is easier to prove
legendary
June 29, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Cool
Activity: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
absolutely yes. It is in your heart. He will teach you to be a good man.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 08:00:42 PM
Very interesting arguments. Lucky enough, am one of those who do not need a 'scientific proof' to believe that God exists. I mean, what do I have to lose if I die &  eventually find out he doesn't exist!? Compared to not believing and after I die, then I find out he exists and it will be too late...Huh It's a personal choice to believe if you ask me!
Activity: 122
June 27, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
Scientifically we all know that a woman without womb is not suppose to put to birth, but I have seen a woman in that category praying to God for an unusual miracle and behold she put to birth quadruplet defy all scientific theories of pregnancy.
June 27, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

As I said, even if we agree with that premise, nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex, so what? How do you go from something that has to be more complex to Yahweh? You didn't answer anything, my whole argument still stands, your argument indicates absolutely nothing about who created the universe, could be multiple entities, could be something entirely different, you claim it's Yahweh, yet you have literally no proof.

If you PMed me that question (Yahweh), this doesn't mean that I would have to answer. If you have an argument in the things you express, it isn't for this thread. When you bring in the NAME, it has to do with religion. this is a science thread. How in the world many times does someone need to tell you that before you get it through your abnormally thick skull?

This thread, in case you haven't noticed, is about scientifically proving the existence of God. Any argument that you use that includes the NAME, doesn't have anything to do with this thread, whether your argument stands or not. Start a new thread if you like.

The fact that God is scientifically proven to exist by the combination of C&E, entropy, and complexity as they stand in this universe, is evident to all of science that is looking for truth. If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.

Cool

legendary
June 27, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

As I said, even if we agree with that premise, nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex, so what? How do you go from something that has to be more complex to Yahweh? You didn't answer anything, my whole argument still stands, your argument indicates absolutely nothing about who created the universe, could be multiple entities, could be something entirely different, you claim it's Yahweh, yet you have literally no proof.

If you PMed me that question (Yahweh), this doesn't mean that I would have to answer. If you have an argument in the things you express, it isn't for this thread. When you bring in the NAME, it has to do with religion. this is a science thread. How in the world many times does someone need to tell you that before you get it through your abnormally thick skull?

This thread, in case you haven't noticed, is about scientifically proving the existence of God. Any argument that you use that includes the NAME, doesn't have anything to do with this thread, whether your argument stands or not. Start a new thread if you like.

The fact that God is scientifically proven to exist by the combination of C&E, entropy, and complexity as they stand in this universe, is evident to all of science that is looking for truth. If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.

Cool
legendary
June 27, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
no evidence at all. but the thing is kind man always tell you to do good thing.

Since science proves that God exists and created all things...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380

... check it out.

Cool
legendary
June 27, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

She can’t allow or disallow it because god is a figment of your imagination. She can’t destroy me because she only lives in the mind of you, David Koresh, and millions of other nutters.

She has turned someone into rock salt, caused a flood that killed almost everyone, killed children, killed women, created plagues that terrorized her creations and generally shown contempt for something she created.

All blabber talk^^^. Why? Because you can't show any proof against the combined sciences of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity.

Cool

Why don’t you kill yourself so you can go see her faster and at the same time save the world from having one of you types around?

God's commands are that people don't kill themselves without the reason of saving other lives... kinda like Spock says, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Why don't you go kill yourself to see if God exists or not? After all, if you think that He doesn't exist, in your mind you wouldn't be disobeying any of His laws by doing so. After all, even you know that God might exist somewhere you haven't checked for Him. Maybe He exists in death. Wouldn't it be fun checking death out?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 27, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

She can’t allow or disallow it because god is a figment of your imagination. She can’t destroy me because she only lives in the mind of you, David Koresh, and millions of other nutters.

She has turned someone into rock salt, caused a flood that killed almost everyone, killed children, killed women, created plagues that terrorized her creations and generally shown contempt for something she created.

All blabber talk^^^. Why? Because you can't show any proof against the combined sciences of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity.

Cool

Why don’t you kill yourself so you can go see her faster and at the same time save the world from having one of you types around?
Activity: 8
June 27, 2018, 04:33:59 AM
no evidence at all. but the thing is kind man always tell you to do good thing.
June 27, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

Cool

legendary
June 26, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Cool
legendary
June 26, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: