Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 516. (Read 845435 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 05:21:47 AM
God is very much exists for sure . Science is not always right they send some machine to space and what photo that machine get here they believe
in that photo and tells that it is the proof . They also say that moon is separated from earth and it was part of earth but that is not true because
if it is part of earth then how exactly it become round and how exactly it is placed between earth and sun and why it is visible only at night all such questions are still un answerable . Air u can not see , soul - u can not see but u can feel in a similar God is there and through prayer u can feel his presence

The moon is (mostly) visible at night, because when it 'could' be visible in the day, the sun is pretty much next to it, and being so many times brighter.. I can assure you however that at least twice a year I see the daytime moon. When we cant see it, it's because our shadow has crossed it's face. However it is and always is there, every night.. wether above or below our horizon, which of course, depends on where you live. I am however quite convinced (naturally) that the moon is not a child of earth or vice versa.. how it became round? Same as EVERY other sphere up there.. by rotating in it's orbit, and sanded by the interstellar dust's of time, which is beyond any human understanding.. yeah they made instruments that state the universe is 'x' years old, but as I say, the test equipment was designed with the 'expected' answers included in the design.. just like a multimeter..

The universe is so old there is NO device that is capable of telling us how old the universe is, since it would need to include the void that clearly existed before the vibratory sounds were triggered. This void would also need to be added to the answer, since without it, the space has nowhere to exist..
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 03:11:55 AM
God is very much exists for sure . Science is not always right they send some machine to space and what photo that machine get here they believe
in that photo and tells that it is the proof . They also say that moon is separated from earth and it was part of earth but that is not true because
if it is part of earth then how exactly it become round and how exactly it is placed between earth and sun and why it is visible only at night all such questions are still un answerable . Air u can not see , soul - u can not see but u can feel in a similar God is there and through prayer u can feel his presence
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 02:52:34 AM
Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man.

Except, they don't. If you want to argue for the existence of a god, don't start off with a fucking lie.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 26, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

What you doing on here then, with it's nasty adverts?

By the way, how's that hidden pathway thread of yours coming along? Much interest? LOL Cheesy

I just choose to hate the english, since scotland is subject to the queen.. (slaves)
Oh dear, we've got a little anger bubbling away under the surface here haven't we. I'm sure this report fuelled your hate...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8180791.stm

Cheesy LOL

Weak evidence I agree. But when did that ever stop you believing in something.

August 25, 2014, 08:02:07 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
August 25, 2014, 07:48:12 PM
so what you been smoking?

Only the finest... organically grown pure sativa strains.

So your (officially) 6 times dumber then?

Whatever you say god boy.

Now run along to buy your Kestrel super strength lager to fuel your righteous crusade.

Oh ye of little understanding.. how can a stereotypical person possibly concieve of being right in any light if he cannot see for his own stupidity?

Do I look like I been drinkin? Crusade? Bet Scotland vote's to get rid of the english.. Did you know Edinburgh is above the lower city of london, ahha.. oww.. you do realise london is the arse of the lion?

Pardon my lame sense of humour here, but here it's taken for granted, some choose football, I just choose to hate the english, since scotland is subject to the queen.. (slaves), and even after the faked referendum to say scotland is free, we will still be under the queen of englands rule.. now here i would say god aint listenin.. but i wont.. 
August 25, 2014, 07:32:46 PM
...my point being that EVERYONE ALIVE call's god 'him', and not 'her'

Ever think to wonder why?

Did you never think that males play a smaller role in the creation we are able to observe (human birth) than do females.

Probably not...

You will find that ancient religeons always used "her", only modern military systems use "he"

I never see how males are seperate from females, we need each other pure n simple.. but I do know that only good can come of evil and only evil can come from good, the negative receptive, or woman, and man, the positive dynamic

You however 'may' find that history is written by the victors..

Edit: Re-written Wink
August 25, 2014, 07:28:04 PM
Lol, well, av smoked a bit in ma time, n man enuff tae ken when I'm both strong or weak.. right now, your 6 times weaker in all abilities, bar 1.. and that dont seem to matter..  hence tonight I win.. whatever lol

OK, you win, catch you later.
August 25, 2014, 07:25:26 PM
Lol, well, av smoked a bit in ma time, n man enuff tae ken when I'm both strong or weak.. right now, your 6 times weaker in all abilities, bar 1.. and that dont seem to matter..  hence tonight I win.. whatever lol
August 25, 2014, 07:20:41 PM

Whatever you say god boy.

Now run along to buy your Kestrel super strength lager to fuel your righteous crusade.
August 25, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

August 25, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

August 25, 2014, 07:11:44 PM
Do I need to do everything myself?

Just the sex bit I would imagine.

You would, stay there..
August 25, 2014, 07:10:31 PM
GOD is not hypothetical, the fact we speak of him wether alive or dead, past or present, is evidence of the image of the diety existing. We all create 'that' image of whatever it is we are talking about, sharing the same reality, with each other, proving (if he exists lol) he does.

God IS hypothetical.

Granted; god is a hypothesis shared by many, but it's a hypothesis nonetheless.

Also you refer to god as "he", so I feel you are succumbing to gender bias and anthropomorphism (you allude to god being a person, a male one at that). If this hypothetical god were to exist then I think the correct description would be "it" or simply stop at "god".

Dry debate talk aside, here's some music I hobby wrote some years back, your writings on sound and vibration reminded me of it, the track is called "cymatics":

https://www.cortex7.net/music/cymatics.mp3

The track uses a voice sample of Dr Peter Guy Manners:
http://www.drpeterguymanners.com/

If you knew anything you'd see how something guided me in earlier threads to ensnare the weary.. gender bias? I believe in the straight path man/woman way of life, anything else is sadly, in my opinion, nothing more than sexual deviancy. And I'm not stupid enough to allure god to anyone or anything, i do however have to lower myself to the language you clearly have misperceptions of.. my point being that EVERYONE ALIVE call's god 'him', and not 'her', you to me are sexually bias, which shines brighter than any english language you use.. why do you think I as a scotsman want rid of the english?

Because I hate them?

This explains what you can say to me dude, it's the language I want rid of, and everything it stands for, since it is designed to cast the spit you try to get me to click on.. like I wanna see everything people link to? Nah, I'm on tis site cause i wanna be, not to look into your whatever degree in educated humour.. get a life and go homeless a few times.. then you'll want him.. if he lets you down, it's cause you know nothing of his language.

I was actually trying to be friendly in a roundabout way.

But at least you entertained me, and probably others:

LAUGH1:
You thought I was calling you gay because I used the term "gender bias"

LAUGH2:(not certain but probable)
You dont know what anthropomorphism means

LAUGH3:
You read "allude" as "allure", is the Scottish dictionary like a travel version of the English one or are you just stupid?

LAUGH4:
You assume I could gain control of your system through an MP3 file, you are full of fear and ignorance. Perhaps if you pray to your Scottish god then he will fix it. (don't hold your breath)

I was being friendly too, but I was intentionally alluring to 1: Your sexist m8. You picked up on an earlier thread or two of mine where I clearly make it clear that I dont see god as man/woman, proving I'm not bias.. Ma ma sent me tae the packies for fags and the chinkies for a chinky. ye canny buy a chinky in a packie shop.. ever bought a kebab ooty the chinky? Your sexist, pure and simple. Someone had to bring it up, you did. As HE commanded.

2 Growing old.

3 goto 1

4 I dont click external links, it distracts me from the moment Wink

August 25, 2014, 07:09:19 PM
...my point being that EVERYONE ALIVE call's god 'him', and not 'her'

Ever think to wonder why?

Did you never think that males play a smaller role in the creation we are able to observe (human birth) than do females.

Probably not...

You will find that ancient religeons always used "her", only modern military systems use "he"
August 25, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

Just the sex bit I would imagine.
August 25, 2014, 07:05:27 PM
With regards to the big wig's, or boffins who created this big toy they think created the big bang.. hahaha.. f'n idiot's.. so you built a machine, every part meticulously built, precision engineering at it's finest to tell you 'expected' results from what you created? of course it will provide that which it was built to provide..

But you never got what you wanted.. when the light particle was split and passed through the slit, what happened? a third appeared unexpectadly no? you thought of every recording device on the planet but the one you cant create.. the one to record the appearance of the third light.. everytime you try to record it, you CANT.

Please explain to the masses why not..

August 25, 2014, 07:04:13 PM
GOD is not hypothetical, the fact we speak of him wether alive or dead, past or present, is evidence of the image of the diety existing. We all create 'that' image of whatever it is we are talking about, sharing the same reality, with each other, proving (if he exists lol) he does.

God IS hypothetical.

Granted; god is a hypothesis shared by many, but it's a hypothesis nonetheless.

Also you refer to god as "he", so I feel you are succumbing to gender bias and anthropomorphism (you allude to god being a person, a male one at that). If this hypothetical god were to exist then I think the correct description would be "it" or simply stop at "god".

Dry debate talk aside, here's some music I hobby wrote some years back, your writings on sound and vibration reminded me of it, the track is called "cymatics":

https://www.cortex7.net/music/cymatics.mp3

The track uses a voice sample of Dr Peter Guy Manners:
http://www.drpeterguymanners.com/

If you knew anything you'd see how something guided me in earlier threads to ensnare the weary.. gender bias? I believe in the straight path man/woman way of life, anything else is sadly, in my opinion, nothing more than sexual deviancy. And I'm not stupid enough to allure god to anyone or anything, i do however have to lower myself to the language you clearly have misperceptions of.. my point being that EVERYONE ALIVE call's god 'him', and not 'her', you to me are sexually bias, which shines brighter than any english language you use.. why do you think I as a scotsman want rid of the english?

Because I hate them?

This explains what you can say to me dude, it's the language I want rid of, and everything it stands for, since it is designed to cast the spit you try to get me to click on.. like I wanna see everything people link to? Nah, I'm on tis site cause i wanna be, not to look into your whatever degree in educated humour.. get a life and go homeless a few times.. then you'll want him.. if he lets you down, it's cause you know nothing of his language.

I was actually trying to be friendly in a roundabout way.

But at least you entertained me, and probably others:

LAUGH1:
You thought I was calling you gay because I used the term "gender bias"

LAUGH2:(not certain but probable)
You dont know what anthropomorphism means

LAUGH3:
You read "allude" as "allure", is the Scottish dictionary like a travel version of the English one or are you just stupid?

LAUGH4:
You assume I could gain control of your system through an MP3 file, you are full of fear and ignorance. Perhaps if you pray to your Scottish god then he will fix it. (don't hold your breath)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
August 25, 2014, 06:58:53 PM
Somewhere in this thread there IS evidence of god, and it outways the need for scientific proof.

The closest you'll come to it where a lab experiment can be conducted in order to prove the results, is the story of the hat. No scientific instruments required, since the 'proof ' would become the EVIDENCE you receive upon completion of the 'lab experiment'

Now if you'd like to pay me to show you in any laboratory of your choice, I will gladly prove that this 'diety' or false idol of higher intelligence.. nah..

I can prove god exists. You cant.

Now let's say you could afford to pay me to prove the existance of what people will accept as proof of god, would you?

+ 1

Smiley
Jump to: