Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 37. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
This is a good idea of space, but I do not see the project being interested in advertising the social community. Bounty bonuses are not attractive, I think if you need improvement then the community will be more interested.

They don't do an ICO, so a usual bounty campaign wouldn't make much sense. I guess they use other kind of marketing which will benefit their project more.

Actually, they have a bounty campaign but not a lucrative one.

Offering very little amounts of token.
Nowadys it doesn't look the best way of promoting a project so I can understand their reasons for not doing a big one.
At these days bounties are not very effective, in social networks many people have become accustomed to this obsessive advertising, and don't pay attention to it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
project that unites the science of research is a good idea I hope it will have great success over this project a large team of professinalals will be following the news and innovations of the company since I myself love the study of science
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a good idea of space, but I do not see the project being interested in advertising the social community. Bounty bonuses are not attractive, I think if you need improvement then the community will be more interested.

They don't do an ICO, so a usual bounty campaign wouldn't make much sense. I guess they use other kind of marketing which will benefit their project more.

Nowadys it doesn't look the best way of promoting a project so I can understand their reasons for not doing a big one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 279
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The ScientificCoin platform is the future of scientific startups.

In our view, both startups and investors will profit from our innovative platform

A good intermediary should bring benefits to both parties, so scientificcoin platform should as well.
Indeed, its the only way both parts will be interested in using the platform.

Every platform offers benefits for both parties and takes fees in return. I think it will work this one as well.
Activity: 462

In our view, both startups and investors will profit from our innovative platform

A good intermediary should bring benefits to both parties, so scientificcoin platform should as well.
Indeed, its the only way both parts will be interested in using the platform.
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
This is not the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which are based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might need a longer time to make revenue.

Please, can you elaborate? We are also doing marketing and our finance team is very strong. We are not creating any hype, that's true: we want to grow organically.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 686
This is not the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which are based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might need a longer time to make revenue.

There is the possibility of large-scale membership at the beginning of the platform, there is a wide range of scientific projects looking for a showcase, and the absence of competitors in the market can give Scientificcoin the opportunity to start something with fast success, but there are many factors, really, that can define this near future
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
You were in talks with some investors in silicon valley.

Do we have good or bad news about that?

Still discussing: those deals don't materialize in a week...

Yeah, you are right. We are forgetting how things happen in the real world sometimes. Everything happening so fast in crypto world.

It should be clear to all that rushing in to things is not always a good thing...
so.. let's just sit back and stay relaxed.. current market is currently not the best to play Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Would the admin or any expertise of this project explain to me in very simple words what is the purpose of this project and what problem does it solve (or promise to solve), and forgive my little knowledge! Attendees are encouraged to ask questions as the project moderators said.

Hi, we are building a currency backed by science. What is the problem: many pieces of research/IPs are not brought to market due to missing funding. We want to help most promising projects to be picked by investors: this will benefit scientists but the whole humanity too.

What will be the interest of investors? That is, will the investors receive a profit from the practical application of the results of the scientific project?
Scientificcoin project will receive 5% of each successful ICO at their platform, considering that with time there will be more and more such projects that are not bad.

A successful ICO is that which collected the necessary amount of money. But I meant a little bit different. Namely, whether investors will have some income from these projects.

Yeah, you are right. We are forgetting how things happen in the real world sometimes. Everything happening so fast in crypto world.

By the way, once started things will happen very quickly!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 518
Would the admin or any expertise of this project explain to me in very simple words what is the purpose of this project and what problem does it solve (or promise to solve), and forgive my little knowledge! Attendees are encouraged to ask questions as the project moderators said.

Hi, we are building a currency backed by science. What is the problem: many pieces of research/IPs are not brought to market due to missing funding. We want to help most promising projects to be picked by investors: this will benefit scientists but the whole humanity too.

What will be the interest of investors? That is, will the investors receive a profit from the practical application of the results of the scientific project?
Scientificcoin project will receive 5% of each successful ICO at their platform, considering that with time there will be more and more such projects that are not bad.

Pages:
Jump to: