Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 39. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Would the admin or any expertise of this project explain to me in very simple words what is the purpose of this project and what problem does it solve (or promise to solve), and forgive my little knowledge! Attendees are encouraged to ask questions as the project moderators said.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?

No, the price is $0.5 per token. No min. amount.
Discussing already with some 2nd-tier exchange
How long will the privatesale be held? Until when?
And also how much the softcap and the hardcap?

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much

$2,2 mil is a reasonable amount, so I'm confident you guys will be able to achieve it. But you said it's enough for this stage of the project, what about later stages? Will there be another funding stage?
Activity: 434
Wow! Congrats to the team and community on this wonderful project! Already reached 100 pages of healthy discussions with regards to the SCIENTIFICCOIN. Keep it up! Smiley
Yeah, it shows that the community has grown and this achievement shows that ScientificCoin is interesting project - all questions have answers, due to community manager.

The community has grown and the only thing that prevents the breakthrough of such a project is the market. Many at the end of last year were ready to work, but now everything has changed and the market has become more demanding. If the project will provide quick profits as promised by patents, then im think the growth will be exactly stable and fast.

Yes, we are investing time and resources on the community aspects!
If anyone wants to help, please vote us

https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1042384899825709057
Done! at the moment 81% voted for ScientificCoin - I hope that your project will win, and become hot ICO at this week.
In fact is winning quite easily. It looks like they are not going to have to many problems to win it.
The link seems inaccessible to me now, but if it is related to voting as the best project, I believe it will have more force than its competitors, I will vote as soon as possible
83% for scientificcoin - good result comrades. But it's only the beginning, only 18 votes yet...

It started some time ago so probably they won't get too many votes at the end.

The voting is active for 5 days, opened yesterday, three days more. But who cares if this project is winning and the winner gets free ad on Tokens Marketplace for 7 days.
Activity: 476
What price will be at private sale and what min amount to invest? Do you have agreement with some top exchanges already?

Hi, this is a private sale. In this financing round, we are looking for around $2.2 M. Based on things happening, we should cover it in a couple of month now.

So, the private sale will end after we hit $2.2m? No matter how long it will be? Sorry if I am interpret it wrongly.

yes, that's the sum we need to move to the next step. If we collect less, we will simply adjust our plans. By the way, we are confident to reach this sum.

I do think that the project's target amount is quite reasonable and can be achieved accordingly, but I'm optimistic the amount raised could be even bigger than that, surpassing the team's expectations.

So project fund raise doing well inspite of bitcoin low ? or are we in the real price ... How optimistic are you about the project .. very or much
It's not such a big amount, last year it would have been achieved quite easily. But this year it's going to be a big success if they achieve that amount with this market.

Yes, I think 2.2 million is something that can be achieved especially since they have meetings in Vegas with investors iirc
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

It's not such a big amount, last year it would have been achieved quite easily. But this year it's going to be a big success if they achieve that amount with this market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think it is something reachable.

Not an unreasonable amount. I hope you reach it as soon as possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what is the minimum amount of investment in Private Sale? Just want to know if I can invest now or need to wait till it hits the exchanges.

You would need to contact the team in order to figure it out. I don't think they have a limit, but conditions depend on how much you would invest.

Well, that's a hassle I would want to avoid while investing in the crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is an achievable amount, taking into account the potential of the project and the attention already achieved, but I find it risky to extend the private sale until the desired value is reached
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

www.Zercados.com

I only got this information from their admin in telegram.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current cost of SNcoin is 0.3 USD.
During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.
For example, during an exhibition on the 20-th of August BlockshowAmericas - organized by Cointelegraph, we will present the Scientificcoin project and fully ready freelance platform for scientists, following which we will increase the selling price up to 0.5$.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will allow for early investors to get the maximum profit, and with this I want to say that the bonus is within the normal range. I don't like projects that give very big bonuses, it can make a dump at early stage.

How are you guys planning to raise the price? In a natural way, by developing the project and increasing its value, is that right?

Activity: 518

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.
For example, during an exhibition on the 20-th of August BlockshowAmericas - organized by Cointelegraph, we will present the Scientificcoin project and fully ready freelance platform for scientists, following which we will increase the selling price up to 0.5$.
This will allow for early investors to get the maximum profit, and with this I want to say that the bonus is within the normal range. I don't like projects that give very big bonuses, it can make a dump at early stage.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

And also there is no minimum amount of investment , but you should get in contact first.
Activity: 434

Exact details would derive more user's interest into the project so its good to announce it earlier. Also have a good relationship with exchanges would definitely increase the credibility of the project.
Top exchanges do not allow premature announcement of their listing, so sometimes silence gives hope for the best listing.

Not quite correct, sometimes this info gets leaked to some whales, then you can see the orders filling up pretty fast (and the dumping afterwards Smiley
But hey that's the game right now i think.

but since there is no sale , won't that mean that once listed , the price will shoot up?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Exact details would derive more user's interest into the project so its good to announce it earlier. Also have a good relationship with exchanges would definitely increase the credibility of the project.
Top exchanges do not allow premature announcement of their listing, so sometimes silence gives hope for the best listing.

Not quite correct, sometimes this info gets leaked to some whales, then you can see the orders filling up pretty fast (and the dumping afterwards Smiley
But hey that's the game right now i think.
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: