Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 42. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base

But if everything was like last year, would you still choose this approach?

It seems to me that the answer would be positive. But now a completely different situation in crypto. Perhaps private sale will bring the best result for the project, as well as for large investors who are ready to invest their money.

They don't have a minimum investment, so it seems to me that almost anybody who is willing to participate can do that, even if you're not a big investor.

Maybe a private sale instead of an ICO is made for some legal reasons, so that the project is not under the regulation of ICO laws?
Since if there is no minimum amount to buy, then this is the only conclusion that explains the lack of ICO. Or is it?

yes, among other reasons, in a private sale is easier to do KYC
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I think that if this project would have been launched last year they would be open to small investors as well, but this year its difficult to get a big amount that way.

but we are not doing an ICO, and the amount raised is not all- much more important is organic growth of user base

But if everything was like last year, would you still choose this approach?

It seems to me that the answer would be positive. But now a completely different situation in crypto. Perhaps private sale will bring the best result for the project, as well as for large investors who are ready to invest their money.

They don't have a minimum investment, so it seems to me that almost anybody who is willing to participate can do that, even if you're not a big investor.

Maybe a private sale instead of an ICO is made for some legal reasons, so that the project is not under the regulation of ICO laws?
Since if there is no minimum amount to buy, then this is the only conclusion that explains the lack of ICO. Or is it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Well moving forward without the ICO and only with the private sale is a bold move. Hope for better outcomes.
Hello, i believe this project will be more powerful if it has/connected with many potential science investors in it.
So how many potential investors do you have or connected with, or maybe just aware about your project?

Hello, you can find some on our website. Others, can't be disclosed now.
Hello, i believe this project will be more powerful if it has/connected with many potential science investors in it.
So how many potential investors do you have or connected with, or maybe just aware about your project?
I agree! The ability to connect with the majority of scientists will be one of the factors that make the project stronger. So, what measures did the project use to attract scientists?

we partner with Universities, research centers and incubators; that is allowing us to get in touch with promising projects
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I agree! The ability to connect with the majority of scientists will be one of the factors that make the project stronger. So, what measures did the project use to attract scientists?
Amazing this project, science and the blockchain united by this great project, I hope they succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. Smiley

well their other project was a success and it's currently being implemented so hope is high
yes their other project was a success then the team is expert in the field, the idea of this project is certainly winning then yes the expectations for success are high...

We have very high expectations: today, for example, one of our team member is pitching our project in front of several VC in Silicon Valley.

Great! I would assume that the project could easily attract investors considering the caliber of the project and its team. Smiley

Goodl luck with the sales pitch. I assume it is not easy in this market to attract seed money.

Not easy like it used to be but still, good projects finding a way always. I don't have any worries about scientificcoin.
Normies already left this market , so the ICO competition will be tougher than before.
And taking the attention of big investors and whales is a very good way in currenct market condition.

Yes, since they tend to have the vision and asset to invest long term
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Amazing this project, science and the blockchain united by this great project, I hope they succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. Smiley

well their other project was a success and it's currently being implemented so hope is high
yes their other project was a success then the team is expert in the field, the idea of this project is certainly winning then yes the expectations for success are high...

We have very high expectations: today, for example, one of our team member is pitching our project in front of several VC in Silicon Valley.

Great! I would assume that the project could easily attract investors considering the caliber of the project and its team. Smiley

Goodl luck with the sales pitch. I assume it is not easy in this market to attract seed money.

Not easy like it used to be but still, good projects finding a way always. I don't have any worries about scientificcoin.
Normies already left this market , so the ICO competition will be tougher than before.
And taking the attention of big investors and whales is a very good way in currenct market condition.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is a future id love to see!
Activity: 315
Merit: 10

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Activity: 686

That sounds good I hope you can get something positive from there.
I still think this project will be a watershed for the Team, as it will reach more expressive numbers and a bigger application, with high demand in its platform when operating
Activity: 462

That sounds good I hope you can get something positive from there.

Why did you guys decided to have a private sale only? Isn't it more work? You have to discuss conditions with everyone who would like to invest separately and negotiate and stuff.

They are not expecting too many small buyers to participate their sale and going after big investors.

I think like this, following and doing marketing for the small investors and the other procedures(lots of kyc or etc.) can be painful so targeting big investors can be a smart decision, dont forget the recent market conditions, small investors are very conservative right now.
But in many projects, exactly the small buyers consist a lion part of the investors and give the biggest part of money...

It was happening some times ago... Please, have a look at the most recent figures about ICO investment pools
You once mentioned that you will present your project at a German startup event. Do you already know when and where this will take place?

We are waiting for a confirmation. We should receive it in few days

Sharing the same hope...  Grin
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Pages:
Jump to: