Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 46. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
when do you plan to run the ICO?

No ICO, only private sale

If so, then why bounty and airdrop? I do not understand the logical connection.
And what is the minimum purchase amount in private sale?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Do you guys already have reserve scientific project(s) ready to be listed on the platform once its roll out?

Sure, you can check some examples in www.scientificcoin.io
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
A great project for the future with good idea and vision.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Do you guys already have reserve scientific project(s) ready to be listed on the platform once its roll out?
Interesting. How do you plan to attract new scientists to the platform?

Currently working on attracting users.. second wave, we will work with research centers and universities

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?

No big names at the moment. Actually, we didn't set a min. amount: by the way, conditions vary depending on the sum invested.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.
Also, both projects share some investors and team member (included me   Cool)

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink

If it was last year, they would have reached their hard cap easily but still even this market conditions this project will do just fine.

For as long as the team has the will and capability to deliver this project and have a supportive community behind it, then I am very confident this project will reach its goals.
Indeed, even in those days the project is looking good what just can be said by a few projects nowadays.
Activity: 476
Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

We will publish soon an article on this subject

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

new blockchain ?  I support any project not ethereum erc20

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

Yes, they did not mention it anywhere but, someone mentioned it in the previous pages however they did not have the knowledge about it's working and all.

Dev said that they gonna publish some information about this algorithm within the upcoming weeks. I would also like to learn more about it.

BOINC stands for Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing. You can find more info here: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/

BOINC is a bit like helping NASA analyze their raw data with your own computer power so that instead of idling your computer does something useful for science. Nice idea.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

Yes, they did not mention it anywhere but, someone mentioned it in the previous pages however they did not have the knowledge about it's working and all.

Dev said that they gonna publish some information about this algorithm within the upcoming weeks. I would also like to learn more about it.

BOINC stands for Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing. You can find more info here: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting. How do you plan to attract new scientists to the platform?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink

If it was last year, they would have reached their hard cap easily but still even this market conditions this project will do just fine.

Let's make things happen!:-)
Activity: 434

the more they publish the better. we need to have a thorough understanding of how this works before investing.
Merit: 115

Merit: 262

Activity: 476

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Have you ever checked the Grid Coin project?

I checked now. It seems similar to pow but also is using the unused power on devices like even kindle. Interesting really.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I understand that this project has a peculiar way of funds generation and I'm excited how this would turn out. Good luck. Smiley

Science is a big subject that can be explored in many ways and that is the advantage that this project could use for future success. Many new innovations in science have been developed recently and with the blockchain technology, it would be best.
Pages:
Jump to: