Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 74. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.

You should outrun the bull season and invest at the bottom which it seems to be right now, so in my opinion, this is the perfect time to get back in investing and joining new ICOs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
A lot of crypto investors are praying for the bear seasons end and bull season will start soon. I'm sure this project will raise much more in the upcoming bull season.
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.

Now we are very focused on the platforms' development and private sales. Things are going pretty well even if we expected some more investors... but this bearish market is not helping
http://scientificcoin.com/
Good day!
I find this project to be among the best on the market right now. Why? Because it can actually be that shot in the arm that science needs, y'know? We are on the verge of great discoveries, all we need is a little backing!

Thanks for your kind words! Hopefully, we will bring to market a produce with positive impacts for investors and the scientific world too
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can see that this project has a lot of potential being a crowdfunding platform for scientific discoveries. Projects with a focus on their own Blockchain, really brings something more to potential, has greater adherence, and guarantees us a continuous work with the Community.
Absolutely, but the project has to be worth doing all of the stuff you mentioned. Not only the idea, but the team should show that everything will be perfect.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
then the platform will be released in February 2019 average waiting time, profit for investors curency revaluation personally i do not think so much it will happen, so remain the dividends just hope it will be a lot...
Activity: 476
Good day!
I find this project to be among the best on the market right now. Why? Because it can actually be that shot in the arm that science needs, y'know? We are on the verge of great discoveries, all we need is a little backing!

I agree. People could invest a couple of Dollars every month for science if they want to. Sounds like a great idea.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Good day!
I believe that until the launch of the platform in February, we will still have some rises and falls in prices related to crypto, and as long as good moments in the mean time, we can have big whales coming up and noticing the project, that encourages me.

Rise and fall will always there in the market and I wish when the platform is ready to be launched, the sentiment in the market is in the good one. That for sure will bring more people to come.
I'm not sure that after this fall the market will be able to recover in this year, but it's crypto world and there is nothing surprising here.

It looks like it might recover a little by the end of this year, which is a great news for scientificcoin. We might see stable growth which would mean old investors would come back to crypto projects.
You are right, we need to believe in a better future and with optimism go further against all past losses. There are not many scientific projects, but this project will be able to unite them all and make a single platform.

I am sure lot of project will use scientificcoin platform, i mean who can say no to free money from crowdfunding to kick start their projects. I am sure investors will recognise this potential and support them in ICO.
Activity: 518
What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Feb 19: official platform release

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation
b) dividends from successful ICOs

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

4-5 months is something I can wait.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

Security tokens: we are already considering to register them in USA and Switzerland.
Thanks for the info. I was also interested in that question.

Good move. U think security tokens will be the next big thing, There are too many utility token that are already obsolete.
This is certainly important aspect, it's very good that Scientific team does not neglect the security - investors should be calm for their funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I believe that until the launch of the platform in February, we will still have some rises and falls in prices related to crypto, and as long as good moments in the mean time, we can have big whales coming up and noticing the project, that encourages me.

Rise and fall will always there in the market and I wish when the platform is ready to be launched, the sentiment in the market is in the good one. That for sure will bring more people to come.
I'm not sure that after this fall the market will be able to recover in this year, but it's crypto world and there is nothing surprising here.

It looks like it might recover a little by the end of this year, which is a great news for scientificcoin. We might see stable growth which would mean old investors would come back to crypto projects.
You are right, we need to believe in a better future and with optimism go further against all past losses. There are not many scientific projects, but this project will be able to unite them all and make a single platform.

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

Security tokens: we are already considering to register them in USA and Switzerland.

Good move. U think security tokens will be the next big thing, There are too many utility token that are already obsolete.

Like you, i like security tokens more than the utility tokens. They will eventually become useless after some time.
Hopefully platform will catch the bull season.

Yes, security tokens are much better due to the profit sharing. You don't have to create artificial demand through utility tokens. Let's hope for a good bull run in February.   Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Merit: 105

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Like you, i like security tokens more than the utility tokens. They will eventually become useless after some time.
Hopefully platform will catch the bull season.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think the same way, the critical point is going to be at the launch of the platform.
Activity: 686

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Activity: 462

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Pages:
Jump to: