Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 75. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Hello,
please go to www.scientificcoin.io, create a profile and follow instructions.
Best
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Feb 19: official platform release

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation
b) dividends from successful ICOs

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

4-5 months is something I can wait.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

Security tokens: we are already considering to register them in USA and Switzerland.
Could you guys please explain a bit more about the dividend thing and how will token holders benefit from it?

At the end of the year, we will accrue how much successful ICOs raised. We will split the 5% of the value among SNcoins holders
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Could you guys please explain a bit more about the dividend thing and how will token holders benefit from it?

As far as i know, projects will make a fundraising in their platform.

And %5 of the funds they gathered will distribute as dividends to token holders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What is SCIENTIFICCOIN's plan after receiving the investment? What is the profit when I participate in the project?

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

2019 February is a good date. Some icos asking us to wait years for making the platform ready.

Yeah most of us can wait that long.. we've been in a bear market for 7 months now, so what are those extra 5 Smiley
Maybe another question, the tokens will they be utility tokens or will the be security tokens?

They are security.

Offering %5 percentage of raised amounts for every project as dividends. If they become something huge, i can retire with regular dividends i think Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

In fact, it sounds to me a short space of time, which makes me think that they have been working on this project for a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Profit is:
a) currency revaluation

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I see that they received somehow "Oscar" at Blockshow Americas in Las Vegas... Does anyone know what means this Oscar in crypto?

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1034340393469595648

It's a competition among the best startups in the blockchain scene.  Oscar is awarded by a panel of judges (in Las Vegas they were mostly from Silicon Valley).

Thank you. Seems this is a solid award... Which other competitors was nominated to this award with Scientificcoin?
Activity: 686
It is only now that I have encountered this project scientificcoin, I am confident that this is a good project that can assist the scientific community all over the world. This is the only crypto coin project that is more involve in the discoveries of new or invented scientific ideas that can help the world today.

It can certainty be a big contribution to the science world if it works out like devs have imagined it. I hope they will be able to smartly use the money they will raise in their ICO.

We are confident in our private sale; at the moment, we are spending founders cash :-)

They have already won some award so it looks like a solid project.
Yes, of course, and have brought the video of the exhibition on the previous page, to a great extent it may mean something symbolic, but analyzing well the environment where the prize was won and the competitors present, gives Scientificcoin greater visibility now
It is only now that I have encountered this project scientificcoin, I am confident that this is a good project that can assist the scientific community all over the world. This is the only crypto coin project that is more involve in the discoveries of new or invented scientific ideas that can help the world today.

It can certainty be a big contribution to the science world if it works out like devs have imagined it. I hope they will be able to smartly use the money they will raise in their ICO.

We are confident in our private sale; at the moment, we are spending founders cash :-)

They have already won some award so it looks like a solid project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Fantastic project! Get an edge over your competitors and u would be just finegreat. See you Scientificcoin team at the top.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Hi, the prize (in terms of money) is quite irrelevant to our projects. Currently, we are continuing our private sale and the platform development.
If you buy now, you are paying 1/3 of the Feb 19 price: 0.5$

Also, once the platform is released, you will get 5% of the annual fundraising amount
so for small investors there will be interest/dividend of 5% from the annual fundraising amount? if is so it is not bad at all
That's one of the keys of the project. Have interests is something that long-term investors always like.

Agree, but in my opinion the real case for this platform is to create a reliable rating for projects and to give investors an edge over scientific ventures.
With the help of the platform, investors can choose the best of the best scientific projects. In addition, I think many of them will want to have in their briefcase Scientific-coins.

Hi, the prize (in terms of money) is quite irrelevant to our projects. Currently, we are continuing our private sale and the platform development.

Also, once the platform is released, you will get 5% of the annual fundraising amount
so for small investors there will be interest/dividend of 5% from the annual fundraising amount? if is so it is not bad at all
That's one of the keys of the project. Have interests is something that long-term investors always like.

Agree, but in my opinion the real case for this platform is to create a reliable rating for projects and to give investors an edge over scientific ventures.

We also believe it's very attractive in the middle/long term

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

Pages:
Jump to: