Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 78. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? SCIENTFICCOIN interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Glad you've point that out and maybe the team could do such mobile app once the platform has been rolled out and it will surely come handy to most users and will offer more convenience. Imho.
I'm sure that some app will come out with time. Nowadays almost everyone follows its transactions or investments by a mobile phone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Hey. Will there be specific criteria for evaluating projects? And how will the market be evaluated?

I bet everyone would want to know that, but I'm not sure these criteria are available yet.
I don't really understand the question about market evaluation...will scientificcoin also do that?
yes i am curious to know what the criteria of evaluation of the various projects will be, but maybe they are not yet available, will they calculate the possibility of success, market evaluation of each project?...

They have some criteria for project evaluation, you can see them on their platform where they have listed some projects.

As per their whitepaper, criteria for project evaluation will be done in a two way fashion - via algorithmic process and the other one is thru  panel of experts that will evaluate the project to make it sure it qualifies to be listed on the platform.

hopefully that panel of experts know what they're doing.

I expect them to be scientists as well. You have a broad overview over your field of expertise so a Chemist could evaluate a Chemistry project I guess.

Panel of experts sounds expensive...I'm wondering how they will be able to afford it in the beginning.

The evaluation of experts should not be expensive, otherwise projects will be discouraged to list it in the platform but I bet the platform could give good incentive for experts taking part in such evaluations.

Depends on what kind of experts they are. If the speech is about some average street ganging Joes (monero team is being the one example) u easily have as more "experts" as needed while keeping the budget down. Lets say 10 bux a hour is what an average grown-up housewife without tech backgrounds normally asks for partial work in the blockchain oriented company.

Everybody can try to become an expert: but they will be rated and compensated by our algorithm. That means, that they will have to prove to have a sound knowledge and vision
You can learn more here:

http://scientificcoin.com/blog3
Thanks for the info. Thats has sense, the platform is open for everyone but they will be check in order to evaluate their project.

That could be a good feature indeed. People will have an incentive to participate in the evaluation.
Wonderful, filters like this can make the Platform much better and prevent future problems for all parties, especially for those who apply their money in Project that until then, were unknown

We are trying to do our best to make real expert opinion COUNT
Hey. Will there be specific criteria for evaluating projects? And how will the market be evaluated?

I bet everyone would want to know that, but I'm not sure these criteria are available yet.
I don't really understand the question about market evaluation...will scientificcoin also do that?
yes i am curious to know what the criteria of evaluation of the various projects will be, but maybe they are not yet available, will they calculate the possibility of success, market evaluation of each project?...

They have some criteria for project evaluation, you can see them on their platform where they have listed some projects.

As per their whitepaper, criteria for project evaluation will be done in a two way fashion - via algorithmic process and the other one is thru  panel of experts that will evaluate the project to make it sure it qualifies to be listed on the platform.

I expect them to be scientists as well. You have a broad overview over your field of expertise so a Chemist could evaluate a Chemistry project I guess.

Panel of experts sounds expensive...I'm wondering how they will be able to afford it in the beginning.

The evaluation of experts should not be expensive, otherwise projects will be discouraged to list it in the platform but I bet the platform could give good incentive for experts taking part in such evaluations.

Depends on what kind of experts they are. If the speech is about some average street ganging Joes (monero team is being the one example) u easily have as more "experts" as needed while keeping the budget down. Lets say 10 bux a hour is what an average grown-up housewife without tech backgrounds normally asks for partial work in the blockchain oriented company.

Everybody can try to become an expert: but they will be rated and compensated by our algorithm. That means, that they will have to prove to have a sound knowledge and vision
You can learn more here:

Thanks! This is quite an interesting article and explains very well the experts system and how you will prevent wrong evaluations.

we have lots of articles about our huge project. I'm glad you found it useful
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

You can learn more here:

Thanks! This is quite an interesting article and explains very well the experts system and how you will prevent wrong evaluations.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

You can learn more here:

That is good news.

This kind of things prevent abuse and people can trust platform more with it. thanks for sharing it.
Activity: 686

You can learn more here:

Thanks for the info. Thats has sense, the platform is open for everyone but they will be check in order to evaluate their project.

That could be a good feature indeed. People will have an incentive to participate in the evaluation.
Wonderful, filters like this can make the Platform much better and prevent future problems for all parties, especially for those who apply their money in Project that until then, were unknown
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

You can learn more here:

Activity: 462

You can learn more here:

You can learn more here:

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
One of the best thing about this project that they have a very limited bounty. So won't be a bounty dump.

They are offering only 5.6 tokens for legendary in return 280 posts in a week Cheesy

Yes, we are considering to make this more attractive when we will decide to push on signature marketing  Wink

Well, wait for my signature campaign is over, please Smiley

By the way, will you do a content campaign? (like video & article)
One of the best thing about this project that they have a very limited bounty. So won't be a bounty dump.

They are offering only 5.6 tokens for legendary in return 280 posts in a week Cheesy

Yes, we are considering to make this more attractive when we will decide to push on signature marketing  Wink
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any, Will they be burned or locked up for certain time period?

Activity: 588

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? SCIENTFICCOIN interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Glad you've point that out and maybe the team could do such mobile app once the platform has been rolled out and it will surely come handy to most users and will offer more convenience. Imho.
Activity: 434

Interesting question. I'm not sure if there will be a formula that fits all projects. In the beginning it will probably done by a panel of experts.
Pages:
Jump to: