Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET - page 10. (Read 62674 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
You have to download the telegram app.
It has a web interface too.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You have to download the telegram app.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
I'm already there  Smiley
much fun and looks like slack already closed.
today a special day  Cheesy
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Quick Update

We are moving from Slack to Telegram

Please join for info, chat and get updates.

Click here or click on the image to join
Keep it up the good work  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1125
Swapzone
Thanks for the good news, we will wait for the update site and the new news as well as games.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Nice update dev. I am a  long term investor for this project and i believe SECRET will increase in value soon or sooner. But we worry about the games. when we will see the games?
Activity: 444
Small Update

We are updating our website and the new features will be shown soon. Our website, secretcoin.club, is still online with the 1st version and it will be until we upload the new one.
In the new one, you will find:

- games;
- market;
- exchanger;
- info;
- help;
- tutorials;

But, we are facing a small delay. When online we'll notice you. It will be very soon. Small issues are the cause of this delay, but better safe than unsafe.

We also bought a small amount of coins in the last days. More buys will be made soon. As you know, we didn't premine our coin. We need coins for our own market and exchanger to change for game points.

That was the reason of this small increase of price from ~1300 to ~2100. Like you, we also like to buy cheaper, of course, and we are still far from the amount of scrt that we need for our market/exchanger.

SCRT is only a tool for our web platform. It will be used among other tools to trade for points or for extras on the games market.

This project has begun officially on January 11th. Until this date, all the work was made in a part-time mode. We would like to remind you that this project is a long term project. A lot of work has to be made and cant be made in one day or in one week.

All the supporters/believers of this project, we thank you!

People that are with us, are also investing in this project and they will be rewarded, sooner or later. Some already had some good profit because they were earlier adopters, since <300 sats. For those that doesn't believe, we suggest you to drop your coins and move on...go find another coin Wink

For all the questions posted here, we think this small update will answer the questions.

Thank you!
Activity: 593
I'm ready too
let the party begin  Cheesy
Scrt is about to move very soon, im ready  Wink
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Hi, how many SCRT I can get if I get the Chinese translation job done?  Grin

You need to ask at the DEV about bounty for Chinese translation.

btw....news are coming....   !!!
Activity: 321
How soon are we gonna be able to see some games on app store? I only use apple devices. I would like to see your job, but it is not possible without app store published apps.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Is there any news about games? This price is just a manipulation or is there anything we don't know?
Join the slack group, you'll get all you need to know.  Wink

Good suggestion, but I must refrain. And see the developments from the sidelines.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hi, how many SCRT I can get if I get the Chinese translation job done?  Grin
Is there any news about games? This price is just a manipulation or is there anything we don't know?
Join the slack group, you'll get all you need to know.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Great potential for this coin.  Buying this now while its   c-h-e-a-p  !   Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Nice 2150! just 50sat to come to 2200.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
SCRT to da moon!!! Grin
This is very good news. I love Secret Coin.Price is very well. Smiley
Activity: 598
good price on trex now  Cheesy

nice to see you here lootz Smiley