Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET - page 6. (Read 62674 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Still about this quote:

whats the latest news? havent seen much volume or price action here lately

Since we were listed on BITTREX, 17/12/2015, we already performed 3 Major buys on there.

As you know, we didnt premined.

It has been a slow and a steady climb for Secret. It is something that the dev actually wanted, stability. I dont foresee a big change in the near future regarding volume at least. The price has been going up steadily tho and in time i am sure the buy support will be added also. What you have to keep in mind tho is that the total supply for the coin is rather low and the big wallets are not planing to sell, this in its own will already puch the price up.

We like to have our price stable. Of course its almost impossible but we are trying to do that with our resources to fill what is need of SCRT to our exchanger.  Smiley

No news is good news as they say.

Yes, no news is good news. Having no news, for us means that we are still in the last phase that we were before. We still working to achieving the goal.

As far we remember, you told us few weeks ago that you sold all secretcoins and that you left this project behind. At that time price was lower than today.
If you are back, welcome again! 
Ha, what coin isn't a "Long tem project"?

As long as those who have the coins now are holding, someone believes.  Good enough for me.

This is not about ONLY about the secretcoin. The coin is only a tool to our project. Our project is long term, as the coin too.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

It has been a slow and a steady climb for Secret. It is something that the dev actually wanted, stability. I dont foresee a big change in the near future regarding volume at least. The price has been going up steadily tho and in time i am sure the buy support will be added also. What you have to keep in mind tho is that the total supply for the coin is rather low and the big wallets are not planing to sell, this in its own will already puch the price up.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500

No news is good news as they say.
Activity: 325
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Ha, what coin isn't a "Long tem project"?

As long as those who have the coins now are holding, someone believes.  Good enough for me.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
We have to use this thread(not slack or telegram) to talk about news if we want new investor. Thread is silent, exchange is silent. Why? Because nobody knows what is secretcoin. Ahhh ok you all are free to use telegram but i am leaving this project. Good luck to all.

bye

finaly that guy is gone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
We have to use this thread(not slack or telegram) to talk about news if we want new investor. Thread is silent, exchange is silent. Why? Because nobody knows what is secretcoin. Ahhh ok you all are free to use telegram but i am leaving this project. Good luck to all.

I am rather sure that if some news/big announcements come they will also be announced here to get coverage for Bitcointalk also. Right now however there is not much to talk about since the games are in development and not much will happen before they get released. Many coins fill they btct threads with "support for the coin" but secret does not need to because it actually works. It was made rather clear from the start that it is a very long term project.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
will the real FEG please stand up , please stand up  Cheesy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I prefer Slack or IRC  Wink
Have some problems with anonymously joining Telegram, so I wait for Slack or any other chat which does not need a phone number.

Thanks
Banger
we miss you Banger LOL

I'm here and at telegram

I prefer Telegram (and here time to time) and it would be nice (mainly for the people who does not use telegram) to have some news from the Dev,
but since he is a busy man I certainly could make a post with news posted on telegram (if any) or answer questions here (again, if any).

So thats it fegs.

I'm here and at telegram

http://i.imgur.com/G69hcRl.jpg

I like Telegram! but some signals or sms should be fine too  Grin

you so feg NSA360! GIMME MONEIS!1!!
Activity: 379
I prefer Slack or IRC  Wink
Have some problems with anonymously joining Telegram, so I wait for Slack or any other chat which does not need a phone number.

Thanks
Banger
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
I'm here and at telegram

I prefer Telegram (and here time to time) and it would be nice (mainly for the people who does not use telegram) to have some news from the Dev,
but since he is a busy man I certainly could make a post with news posted on telegram (if any) or answer questions here (again, if any).

So thats it fegs.

I'm here and at telegram

I like Telegram! but some signals or sms should be fine too  Grin
i like telegram  Cool
alot of fegs in there , always fun  Cheesy
Activity: 593
I'm here and at telegram
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

So thats it fegs.
Activity: 758
I prefer BCT updates atleast 3 times a week .
Pages:
Jump to: