Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET - page 8. (Read 62674 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Is anybody here?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Optimistically cautious!
I check here too ,
and I check telegram ,
if there is any news or update we will hear it at both .
the only thing what I can say now is buy buy and buy more  Cool
legendary
A lot of ppl only check here, don't forget us here!  Thx.
legendary
Reminder for those who didn't notice yet

We are moving from Slack to Telegram

Click here to join for info, chat and get updates.

Telegram chat doesn't work!
legendary
Price is pretty stabil. I think there's no new investor and old investors don't want to sell SCRT at a cheap price.

We need more investor and more attention Dev.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There might be a new dev coming on board. He is a Unity developer for mobile and web games.  He has worked in the industry for years and knows how to make top notch games.  He just found out about SCRT though and will need incentive to deliver.  I think large shareholders who are up substantially should consider coming together to pay for his involvement.  I'm assisting him with the wallet set up and will send him some coins when he gets set up.  He is on telegram.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Reminder for those who didn't notice yet

We are moving from Slack to Telegram

Click here to join for info, chat and get updates.
Activity: 444
Activity: 379
Any news about the games?
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
if one day the price hits 0.002, then the whole SCRT will be worth more than 3 million us$, don't think it's realistic.

Yes, I think that the coin has the potential.
legendary
legendary
If you develop a game like clash of clans then SCRT comes out on top. What do you have in your projects? What kind of games? What kind of apps?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
lol 3k and not higher  Grin

It will take quite a long time for the price to go much higher. As the dev mentioned this will be a long time project because building the actual games is a time consuming process. The first games will be simpler ones and the real games will start coming soon after. The time you can buy SCRT for this price will soon be over because the overall supply is very small and the holders are not planing to sell. The team also needs more coins for their own exchange so the buy support is there.
lol 3k and not higher  Grin
legendary
Completely in the hands of the Dev's and how far they take it, in my opinion.  Another good idea, just have to see if Dev's can get it there.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
if one day the price hits 0.002, then the whole SCRT will be worth more than 3 million us$, don't think it's realistic.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
C-cex prices 0.002 ,isnt it abit over?

cex is giving you a forecast on the future value of SCRT!!!   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: