Pages:
Author

Topic: Scrypt Coin Miners - stop wasting hash and start making more money! - page 8. (Read 13704 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
I've been using this for a little while, as a paid subscriber, and it's definitely worth it.  I like the interface and functionality.  The pools run my the creators are also some of the best.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
I've been alpha and beta testing this, and it has drastically shortened my ROI..

Don't sign up, I want to keep this advantage to myself!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 253

We are pleased to announce the release of SmarterHash - The Revolutionary Scrypt Coin Mining Recommendation Engine.

SmarterHash gives it's users an incredible advantage over other miners, making them more profitable from the moment they start using it.

SmarterHash was developed by the owners of Lifeforce Pools who are miners themselves. The genesis and driving force behind the development of SmarterHash was the lack of a single comprehensive source anywhere on the web for accurate income estimates of mining revenue for Scrypt coins.

Others sites may offer 'estimates' but these estimates are based on published coin specs and wrong nearly all of the time. SmarterHash estimates are based on real-time information from block chain data, reported hash rate and coin values which are updated constantly. SmarterHash KNOWS when block chains are slowing down or speeding up, when values rise or fall and when the best times to mine a coin exist.  SmarterHash even gives a Thumbs Up or Down based on it's analysis of of real-time data and trends.

SmarterHash has been in use by dozens of miners for the past few months in stealth mode as the system was refined and tested. SmarterHash gathers and compiles over 500,000 data and statistical elements every day on over 50 scrypt coins that feed it's recommendation engine.

SmarterHash makes unique recommendations based on your hash rate because what's best for someone with 500 MH/s is typically not the best choice for a miner with 25 MH/s. SmarterHash is a yearly subscription based model with no banner ads that gives it's subscribers a clear advantage in picking the most profitable scrypt coins to mine.

SmarterHash income estimates are accurate!

With SmarterHash you'll never play any guessing games again as to where you want to use your precious hashing power.

Over 50 Scrypt Coins, all their stats and lots more at your fingertips 24 x 7 and if you use our alerts you get this information delivered right to your inbox.

Charts too: Multiple income, block, difficulty hash rates and composite charts are available at users' fingertips at any time.

In addition SmarterHash generates user defined alerts based on:
* Network Hash
* Difficulty
* Coin Value
* Blocks Per Day, Blocks in the last 5 Minutes and Block in the last 15 minutes
* Coin Daily Yields
* Your percentage of Network Hash
* Your Daily Income based on ever changing conditions - SmarterHash even takes your current Hash Rate into consideration when performing it's income estimates.

There's nothing like SmarterHash available anywhere and every one of our subscribers reports dramatically increased revenues and just as important, not wasting hash on coins that simply don't produce as advertised elsewhere.

Our Main Profitability Screen (all columns sortable - just click the column heading)

Actual Composite Chart Showing most profitable times to mine this coin

SmarterHash Alert Creation Screen - Never miss a big mining opportunity again because you missed a drop in Difficulty or a Drop in Network Hash or a spike in coin value!

Important alerts sent right to your email account or Mobile Device when great mining opportunities arise or just as importantly - when it's time to bail and move to another coin!

With SmarterHash you'll become more profitable immediately and you'll never waste precious Hash again!

Start Making More Money from Mining Today!

Smarterhash.com

http://smarterhash.com

ps: we're not done yet - there's lots more coming for our subscribers!

Pages:
Jump to: