Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 12. (Read 62103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Why are you not paying coins ?!
This is not what i expected from you, and i hope you fix it asap

When the coin value goes to zero, ull prolly payout then..
Disgrace of a pool, im leaving
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
please add SIS Siamese Coin for x11
legendary
Activity: 1109
why is bluecoin not paying out atm?
Same issue, I have several hundred BLU which I can't seem to get out...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
why is bluecoin not paying out atm?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I found this pool last night. I have no idea how I cam across it. This is by far the best pool design and functionality I have used. More hashes from other miners would be most beneficial to us now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Please add Global Denomination to X11  Grin
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
All your SaturnCoin balances was exchanges automatically to SaturnCoin 2 with rate 1 SAT2 = 1000 SAT. You can withdraw your SAT2 as usual. Old SaturnCoin will be removed soon.

Thank you very much. Your multipool rocks.

This is a very good job niceman  Wink

I see all my SAT successfully converted to SAT2 in my account

Although more and more altcoin devs are converting their coins to newer versions, at least no one needs to worry about losing coins during conversions in your multipool anymore

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Please add MurrayCoin to Scrypt-N.
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
Blue Updated!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7668863

Please update the source at your pool RIGHT AWAY!
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
All your SaturnCoin balances was exchanges automatically to SaturnCoin 2 with rate 1 SAT2 = 1000 SAT. You can withdraw your SAT2 as usual. Old SaturnCoin will be removed soon.

Thank you very much. Your multipool rocks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
CoinMine.pw
Hello, I also write to SAT2 team and all my SAT already exchanged to SAT2. Your coin's will be automatically converted inside CoinMine.PW and added to your SAT2 balance.
Now will make needed conversion in my databases. You will find additional record in your payout transactions about this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I have found what SaturnCoin is still mined. Even now someone mine it after mining disabled...
I always wonder how peoples mine and in many cases even don't know what coins mine his rig, what special functions, may be, have this coin. What happened with this coin.
And I really don't like it. I WILL NOT babysit your worker. YOU SHOULD make decisions what coin is mined by your miner with CoinMinePW, CHECK coin's news and make changes in your workers if needed.

I have disabled old SaturnCoins payouts. Will try to get answer from developers and possible all old SaturnCoins will be automatically exchanged to the new SaturnCoins 2 in your account.

SaturnCoin 2 (SAT2) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining!

Hi.

Can you have mining of SAT disabled but leave payouts enabled? I'm trying to withdraw my SAT coins to the address that was giving to me by SAT2 team, so that they will be converted to SAT2, but as you mentioned, the payouts has been disabled.

My account name in coinmine.pw:
somexcminer

Thank you.
CoinMine.pw
RubyCoin (RBY) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Can you add SING Scrypt and SING X13 ASAP to your pools.

[ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anonymous Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC friendly *Bittrex*

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670533.0;topicseen

CoinMine.pw
DNotes (NOTE) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Usually reason in coin set for worker. Check what this worker is set to mine currently existed and right algorithm coin.
It's always better to create several workers for different algos. For example WorkerS for Scrypt and WorkerX from X11.
If you still can't connect write your worker's name to the [email protected]
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Why i cant connect to X11 pool? am using cgwatcher i was mining just fine but now i cant connect to it?Huh?
CoinMine.pw
I have found what SaturnCoin is still mined. Even now someone mine it after mining disabled...
I always wonder how peoples mine and in many cases even don't know what coins mine his rig, what special functions, may be, have this coin. What happened with this coin.
And I really don't like it. I WILL NOT babysit your worker. YOU SHOULD make decisions what coin is mined by your miner with CoinMinePW, CHECK coin's news and make changes in your workers if needed.

I have disabled old SaturnCoins payouts. Will try to get answer from developers and possible all old SaturnCoins will be automatically exchanged to the new SaturnCoins 2 in your account.

SaturnCoin 2 (SAT2) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

I hope you are aware of the fact that something was changing with SAT ? It's being converted to Sat2, not sure what that will do to whatever is still being mined now  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: