Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 14. (Read 62103 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
SuperCoin (SUPER) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!

Scrypt - Denarius Coin !

I don't know what it is, but it mines and it sells....
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
SuperCoin (SUPER) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
GlyphCoin (GLYPH) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Attention! All your OLD PiggyCoins was converted automatically to the NEW POS PiggyCoins. You should set new PIGGY withdraw address in your account and withdraw your coins.
Sure, will start to add new coins now.

Thank you. And thank you for turning Blue back on  Grin
CoinMine.pw
Sure, will start to add new coins now.
New Coins ? We're missing out on profitable new coins. Especially now, this needs attention. I don't care if the coin has functionality or whatnot, I want profit.

X11 - Glyph Coin - It will be going places in the next few weeks.

Scrypt - TAG (still)

CoinMine.pw
Ok, sorry for LOOONG time, what takes all this updates. Unfortunately I has some family problems exact this time and new server setup takes more time, when expected.

Now situation is stable and I start to work again to make my service more attractive.
Webserver and another needed services moved to the new servers. Now our servers is more redundant and DDOS protected.
If you can't you should wait while your Internet provider update DNS caches.

Unfortunately, during movement was lost mined blocks history, and mined block history will be a little broken until new blocks will be mined. All your coins is safe, this is only information database.

PiggyCoin (PIG) have problem with blockschain (several peoples still mine it) and it's impossible to make any transfers now with old coins. I write to developer, what we have not exchanged amount but I can't move it because blockchain is broken. Don't know if it will help. Possible, your not withdrawn coins can't be paid out.

Starting 'clean' program and I'll remove some old coins with extremly low volumes or unstable blockchains.
KlondikeCoin, CatCoin, EzCoin, KittehCoin, LottoCoin will be removed from CoinMinePW. Withdraw your coins before 29/06/2014
Is FLT broken? I was finding a block every few seconds according to cgminer, which was way too fast for my hash rate, yet the pool says no FLT blocks found for over over a day.

Looks that way... It's not updating.

I think it's time Niceman starts to pay a little bit more attention to his pool, updates us on the move and starts to get new coins in. If not I'm moving out.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is FLT broken? I was finding a block every few seconds according to cgminer, which was way too fast for my hash rate, yet the pool says no FLT blocks found for over over a day.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

I am mining in the CoinMine.PW with an ASIC for scrypt for more than 1 hour whitout any success !

The cgminer show me messages like this:

Jun 18 07:03:50 cgminer[5779]: Submitting share cb1d930f to pool 0
Jun 18 07:03:52 cgminer[5779]: Accepted cb1d930f Diff 2.28K/1517 BLOCK! ICA 0 pool 0
Jun 18 07:04:01 cgminer[5779]: Found block for pool 0!

This mean that I have found a block, right ?

Despite of these:

- my balance is still 0 (ZERO)

- your last found blocks information has the status : Updating and never display the blocks founded by me.

Do you have problems with the pool ?
Because I don't want to waste my electricity and the hashrate !
I wait for an answer ASAP !
Activity: 149
My funds disappeared from my account. Was there an announcement about that and any plans to fix it ?
legendary
Activity: 1109
I send 2 batches of PIG to the coinking wallet to try and exchange and they were lost.
All-in-all, about $35 of PIG which im guessing is now trashed.

Ouch... why the hell are you non-auto mining anyways, without even looking at what goes on with the coin   Huh

It has been sitting a while, didnt know it was at risk untill it was too late...
I send 2 batches of PIG to the coinking wallet to try and exchange and they were lost.

Ouch... why the hell are you non-auto mining anyways, without even looking at what goes on with the coin   Huh

legendary

I thought the move was supposed to happen ? Did it ?  Are we getting new coins now ?  Tongue
Several coins are not being accepted by some exchanges.
LOT = 1 SAT = can't sell
CGA can't exchange
PIG is "stuck" I can't figure out what to do with the ones I have...

PIG should be exchanged for new PIGGY coin.. I'm not sure what and where. I think it's no longer scrypt.

LOT - All you can do is make a sell order and pray.

CGA - ye... but it has been off of automatic mining for awhile, so if you still have them...

I wish I could figure out how to exchange PIG for PIGGY. I have like 118k PIG just sitting in the coinmine wallet, and can't send it anywhere...
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_piggy

You can exchange them to BTC there. It works for me so I know.

Also SAT and LOT are dead coins going on delisting.
I must be dense or something.
I went to the link, and that's for PIGGY coin, not for PIG coin.
I have 118k of PIG, not PIGGY. I can't sell PIGGY since I don't have any...
How do I get my PIG converted to PIGGY so that I can then trade for BTC?

Not sure if it still works.... https://coinking.io/piggyswap.php

somewhere here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803.460 it sais they would stop soon and the rest would happen manually. I guess it envolves registering there and all the hassle.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
LOT = 1 SAT = can't sell
CGA can't exchange

PIG should be exchanged for new PIGGY coin.. I'm not sure what and where. I think it's no longer scrypt.

CGA - ye... but it has been off of automatic mining for awhile, so if you still have them...

I wish I could figure out how to exchange PIG for PIGGY. I have like 118k PIG just sitting in the coinmine wallet, and can't send it anywhere...

Sorry. I didn't realize there was a difference. Um.. only place I found to trade was https://www.swisscex.com/market/PIG_BTC

But at 0.000000001 per is shit.
legendary
LOT = 1 SAT = can't sell
CGA can't exchange

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
LOT = 1 SAT = can't sell
CGA can't exchange

Pages:
Jump to: