Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 168. (Read 1289635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
It's becoming more and more obvious that anything but a decentralized market is a waste of time, and there is so much involved in building one that there is no way anyone is going to push one out better then what SDC has in the works before we do, maybe someone will slap one together but as soon as the shadow market is released it will be forgotten, we got this in the bag people, be excited, even if it takes another 6 months before it's released, we got this, buy up all you can because shadow is going to be very expensive to buy within 12 months, BTC has one thing over us and that is adoption 90% of BTCs adoption came from dark markets, soon dark markets will not be needed.

Yes absolutely. A basic rule of currency is that it's value is dependent on what you can buy with it alone, rather than with something else. A challenging problem will be for the big holders to let their holdings out at the proper rate to both facilitate use of the market, and maximize value to themselves. Ideally the holders would also be selling something, so their holdings won't get depleted and they can trade out their coins more liberally.

The worst part about these centralized markets is that young men who are more smart than wise are going to prison for their efforts. Our relatively free Western societies effect law enforcement not by prevention of illegal behavior, but by punishment after the fact, and it is easy to be deceived into believing that because you are able to do something you are getting away with it. I have no idea why a dark market would have a couple of thousand BTC in a wallet anyone can find, but a theft that size is going to leave tracks and somebody might be in bigger trouble than they realize.
Agree with everything you said there, And the more money that is stolen the more attractive the Shadow market will look when it's released, not to mention just the overall mainstream look and feel of the Shadowplatform soon dark vendors will need only one program to do all there business, even changing there shadow for BTC or $ will be taken care of the same way we bought BTC before all these exchanges i used to buy thru western union when BTC was below $!, in fact soon the darkweb will not be needed, we will have everything all on one platform.
i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue
You feel that way because you are brother, just like BTC will go down in history SDC will have it's own chapter, people may think i'm delusional or a wishful thinker, but i beg to differ.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
It's becoming more and more obvious that anything but a decentralized market is a waste of time, and there is so much involved in building one that there is no way anyone is going to push one out better then what SDC has in the works before we do, maybe someone will slap one together but as soon as the shadow market is released it will be forgotten, we got this in the bag people, be excited, even if it takes another 6 months before it's released, we got this, buy up all you can because shadow is going to be very expensive to buy within 12 months, BTC has one thing over us and that is adoption 90% of BTCs adoption came from dark markets, soon dark markets will not be needed.

Yes absolutely. A basic rule of currency is that it's value is dependent on what you can buy with it alone, rather than with something else. A challenging problem will be for the big holders to let their holdings out at the proper rate to both facilitate use of the market, and maximize value to themselves. Ideally the holders would also be selling something, so their holdings won't get depleted and they can trade out their coins more liberally.

The worst part about these centralized markets is that young men who are more smart than wise are going to prison for their efforts. Our relatively free Western societies effect law enforcement not by prevention of illegal behavior, but by punishment after the fact, and it is easy to be deceived into believing that because you are able to do something you are getting away with it. I have no idea why a dark market would have a couple of thousand BTC in a wallet anyone can find, but a theft that size is going to leave tracks and somebody might be in bigger trouble than they realize.
legendary
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
ATTN: There has been a hack or an exit scam is being pulled on the 2nd largest black market onion site. DASH related because it is the largest site of its kind to accept DASH. A couple thousand BTC stolen, but no info on if the attackers/admin bothered to steal the DASH or the LTC with the BTC, could be some dumps if they did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/3dzge5/nucleus_megathread_all_discussion_to_take_place/

Anyone know if the Verto mentioned in the linked thread is the Vertoe on BCT?

x-bump

Thus... a decentralized market.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
..|..
Stop that fight guys  Wink

On the other good news, ShadowTalk has been updated, it should now run smoothly.

But it still needs a better organization, so add your feedback to that topic : http://shadowtalk.org/topic/440/new-forum-version

great work ffmad ... as always!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
ATTN: There has been a hack or an exit scam is being pulled on the 2nd largest black market onion site. DASH related because it is the largest site of its kind to accept DASH. A couple thousand BTC stolen, but no info on if the attackers/admin bothered to steal the DASH or the LTC with the BTC, could be some dumps if they did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/3dzge5/nucleus_megathread_all_discussion_to_take_place/

Anyone know if the Verto mentioned in the linked thread is the Vertoe on BCT?

x-bump
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
we gonna break 60K!?  Huh  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ok guys, maybe some of u heard that somehow i forgot my password

With the help of link below, i managed to find out my password

https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md#btcrecover-tutorial

It is better to keep the link here, incase someone needs in the future

I run the program around 8 hours to find out my password, i spent around 12 hours to prepare the wordlists and tokens

Basic Dos and C knowledge is enough

Thx to everyone who helped

Glad to see it worked out well in the end ... you know where the dev fund wallet is Wink
+1. I think 5000 sdc were promised.  Wink.
Activity: 821

https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md#btcrecover-tutorial

I run the program around 8 hours to find out my password, i spent around 12 hours to prepare the wordlists and tokens

Glad to see it worked out well in the end ... you know where the dev fund wallet is Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/437/v1-3-testnet

Welcome all to the public testing thread for the v1.3! We would like to thank everyone in advance for helping out with testing.
Please note that this is a betatest not a release!

Brief:
  • Testing BIP 32 Keys (HD Wallet)
  • Testing new ring signature scheme (42% improvement on the previous scheme)
    Based on the efficiency improvement work of Adam Back and Andy Toshi - http://www.texpaste.com/n/xaypn9ni

Clearly a pump scheme! Once Wired and Maxim run those exuberant articles about hierarchal deterministic keys and compact ring signatures the sheep will come rushing in, and the devs will dump their holdings for hookers and blow.  Wink

Seriously, I'll download it tonight and check it out. Some improvement on the stealth transfers will be nice; right now they're still just a bit inaccessible to the muggles, with the need to pick a ring size and the rejection of transactions due to insufficient outputs.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

could be interesting to put on shadowtalk

+1
XMR and SDC have the most potential of all anoncoins.

Also, they are one of the very few which really works ... and Shadow is the only one with a bitcoin base
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
Nice work on the compressed ring signatures guys.

glad to hear that from a talented dev lile you!

+1
XMR and SDC have the most potential of all anoncoins.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Glad you recovered from that scare!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

legendary

On the other good news, ShadowTalk has been updated, it should now run smoothly.

But it still needs a better organization, so add your feedback to that topic : http://shadowtalk.org/topic/440/new-forum-version

Looking good!
legendary

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

awesome ! what do you look forward in sdc?

I'm not a fan of SDC. Don't like the distribution, don't like PoS, don't like the history, nor the process. But I'm still going to congratulate good work when I see it.

Wow these are almost the same reasons why I don't like Monero.  I don't like the distribution/Pow, history and process.  And I might add trolling, and I am sure that you gave the initial compliment knowing someone would bite, thus giving you the opportunity to bag SDC once again.  Good job.

No

Also, not liking Monero is no reason to post OT. If you have something to say about it, post on the appropriate thread.

I did post on the right thread and it was in response to your bagging Shadow in the Shadow thread.  Are you saying I should visit the Monero thread, give a slight compliment and then list all the reasons why I dislike Monero.

If you want to discuss Monero, discuss it on a Monero thread.

I discussed Shadow here, on the Shadow thread. Imagine that!

Sorry if my opinions on SDC (both positive and negative) didn't meet with your approval. Oh wait, no I'm not. If you don't like having negative opinions here, tough shit. Create a moderated thread.

P.S. You really need to get out more.

I couldn't give a rats ass about your opinion or approval and yes I have better things to do than argue with you on the internet.  I'm out.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

awesome ! what do you look forward in sdc?

I'm not a fan of SDC. Don't like the distribution, don't like PoS, don't like the history, nor the process. But I'm still going to congratulate good work when I see it.

Wow these are almost the same reasons why I don't like Monero.  I don't like the distribution/Pow, history and process.  And I might add trolling, and I am sure that you gave the initial compliment knowing someone would bite, thus giving you the opportunity to bag SDC once again.  Good job.

No

Also, not liking Monero is no reason to post OT. If you have something to say about it, post on the appropriate thread.

I did post on the right thread and it was in response to your bagging Shadow in the Shadow thread.  Are you saying I should visit the Monero thread, give a slight compliment and then list all the reasons why I dislike Monero.

If you want to discuss Monero, discuss it on a Monero thread.

I discussed Shadow here, on the Shadow thread. Imagine that!

Sorry if my opinions on SDC (both positive and negative) didn't meet with your approval. Oh wait, no I'm not. If you don't like having negative opinions here, tough shit. Create a moderated thread.

P.S. You really need to get out more.
Jump to: