Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 172. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Why wait for the Android wallet? (I know it's coming.  Smiley)

What do you think the chances are of the Ubuntu wallet running on Ubuntu Touch for phones? I'll root a phone and try it, unless someone knows of a reason why it won't work.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hi benthach i see you are trying to buy in low again xD Every time this guy shows up you know big news/updates are inc.

i don't buy shit coin and never will. there are many photoshopped markets out there which look way better than your market, nxt freemarket, syscoin market and openbazaar ect which already have evidence it exist. your don't.

Hi benthach,  its ok to be a troll.  what coin do you invest in?

i invested in DIBS, it look more promising than shadowmarket photoshopped as it have DIBS auction market. you will be in DIBS shit if you not invest in it now.

I assume your definition of "photoshopped" means a functioning, downloadable UI that fully syncs with the blockchain for which it was built?  lol take it for what you want, but please brush up on your english before you cast yourself upon us. 

You remind me of the types I throw a dollar at while waiting at stoplights just so you'll go away.  If I give you a dollar worth of DIBS will you move on to the next car?  Grin

woof! woof!
i heard a dog is barking
or is it just a bagholder sniffing on my behind?
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I love watching this video over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY
Activity: 142
how much Shadow block size?

Thanks.

517,127 at the moment -- i'm currently sync'ing with the last 30,000.  I downloaded the boostrap file off their website (http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/resources/downloads) and loaded it into the OSx Shadow Client I installed on my computer.  The interface looks great. Can't wait to import my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
how much Shadow block size?

Thanks.
Activity: 896
Hi benthach i see you are trying to buy in low again xD Every time this guy shows up you know big news/updates are inc.

i don't buy shit coin and never will. there are many photoshopped markets out there which look way better than your market, nxt freemarket, syscoin market and openbazaar ect which already have evidence it exist. your don't.

i invested in DIBS, it look more promising than shadowmarket photoshopped as it have DIBS auction market. you will be in DIBS shit if you not invest in it now.

I assume your definition of "photoshopped" means a functioning, downloadable UI that fully syncs with the blockchain for which it was built?  lol take it for what you want, but please brush up on your english before you cast yourself upon us. 

You remind me of the types I throw a dollar at while waiting at stoplights just so you'll go away.  If I give you a dollar worth of DIBS will you move on to the next car?  Grin
That was poetic.
Activity: 142

legendary

DIBS dont looks good to me. in fact someone just posted that your dev is missing for weeks now. I rather invest in SDC where we have 9 devs working hard to bring a real market where u can trade in total anonymity and privacy.

oh no you're in DIBS shit now, invest right away.
lol
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

DIBS dont looks good to me. in fact someone just posted that your dev is missing for weeks now. I rather invest in SDC where we have 9 devs working hard to bring a real market where u can trade in total anonymity and privacy.
legendary

legendary

legendary

i don't buy shit coin and never will. there are many photoshopped markets out there which look way better than your market, nxt freemarket, syscoin market and openbazaar ect which already have evidence it exist. your don't. the price and this community show your coin is just another shit coin. i am going to buy your competitor coin, stealthcoin. haha
legendary
Hi all.

ShadowMarket - How many years of waiting?

Welcome to ShadowCash, Yaremi
legendary
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLfailLOLOLOLOOOO
SHADOW HAS ALMOST TURNED 1 YEAR OLD!!! Good call mate! Happy Birthday (next month) to SHADOW!!!

Seriously though, I think you missed some of the regular updates that these spectacular devs have provided. You should read some previous pages. Or just the main dev most recent posts. Basically you should read more. Reliable dev updates are great!

No, i am not troll because i am dont have trolling level like you. Ok i will read.
Activity: 896
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLfailLOLOLOLOOOO
SHADOW HAS ALMOST TURNED 1 YEAR OLD!!! Good call mate! Happy Birthday (next month) to SHADOW!!!

Seriously though, I think you missed some of the regular updates that these spectacular devs have provided. You should read some previous pages. Or just the main dev most recent posts. Basically you should read more. Reliable dev updates are great!
legendary
Hi all.

ShadowMarket - How many years of waiting?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
nice troll fest something big coming imo  Smiley
Activity: 326
legendary
Hum. Benthach is a very notorious troll from the stealthcoin time. He was even blacklisted and every of his post removed by a bot. Don't argue with him, he does it on purpose.

stealthcoin is number 1. i would buy some stealthcoin and blocknet!
hahah
Jump to: