Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 18. (Read 1289617 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
zhueezhuee: Yes there is market makers and bots on SDC and ETH heavily

lol no shit.

trying to be all mysterious are we?

more typical whale games on easily manipulated coins with NO reason to be up liek this except for bots and speculation.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
zhueezhuee: hi please go to price speculation to talk about this
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hi, there seems to be a market maker in this. Yesterday to 28 - 180 BTC in buy books, then few hours ago 70 btc in buy books. This coin always pump with dash, i will be watching and b**ing Smiley. Dirty market maker though these wicks enough to kill the dreams of retail babiez  Kiss
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I remember kewde was working on sdc lite wallet. Any ETA for its release?
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
This also looks like an interesting coin we should connect with the developers and see what we can do to get involved.
Activity: 624
grounbeeftaxi: whats the news comin out folks?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thankfully xD I beleived in SDC since the first day I saw SDC forums ... You go SDC .. I am all in with you  xD   Smiley Smiley

I'm glad to se it +45% today xD
Activity: 364
+30.45000000000% Cheesy we can already do that now

why not, I'm too Grin
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
Has anyone from the dev team contacted Poloniex, Bittrex and other exchanger to ask them to support sdc stealthaddreses?

Yes, An update from SDC Dev on Slack: There will be an Announcement made on March 17th by 10:00 UTC.

New floor is probably $2 price. That said I suspect a few bitcoin worth of carefully targeted buys could force bot traders (who are responsible for price suppression) to move their range up and bring more people in. The fundamentals of SDC are sound, they just happen to time in well with and be a cause for the current trading aktivity.

If this is what I think it is, I expect a new floor of at least $10 over the next few weeks and months. Maybe, just maybe much, much higher.  Grin

it will go 20X from here.

Even 20x could be conservative. If the road map becomes reality there won't be anything else that can touch SDC.
legendary
Has anyone from the dev team contacted Poloniex, Bittrex and other exchanger to ask them to support sdc stealthaddreses?

Yes, An update from SDC Dev on Slack: There will be an Announcement made on March 17th by 10:00 UTC.

New floor is probably $2 price. That said I suspect a few bitcoin worth of carefully targeted buys could force bot traders (who are responsible for price suppression) to move their range up and bring more people in. The fundamentals of SDC are sound, they just happen to time in well with and be a cause for the current trading aktivity.

If this is what I think it is, I expect a new floor of at least $10 over the next few weeks and months. Maybe, just maybe much, much higher.  Grin

What do you think the news is??

He knows nothing, just speculating.

Well that isn't exactly true. I wouldn't have this much riding on SDC unless I had a pretty good idea.

Let's just say I am very comfortable in my speculation.  Smiley

He knows nothing, just speculating.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

it will go 20X from here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
+30.45%   -- Good day for SDC. Hoping for more.

I think we will put a few more zeros behind that 3 soon. Sellers are going to dry up fast.

+30.45000000000% Cheesy we can already do that now
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

legendary

I think we will put a few more zeros behind that 3 soon. Sellers are going to dry up fast.
legendary

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 45
Quote from: Gillette
Looks like you misunderstood my question. Your post does not reply to my answer.

Please more information, to join an existing Slack, click https://shadowproject.slack.com/

Looks like you misunderstood my question. Your post does not reply to my answer.
Activity: 45

http://i67.tinypic.com/117eamv.png

Pages:
Jump to: