Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 16. (Read 1289617 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
could anymore give me the tldr about this coin? ^^ it sounds interesting but I think I dont fully understand it, thanks for the help!

Here's a nice video about Shadow Project, if you're lazy to research further..

• Proof-of-Stake, 2% annual interest
  • Public Bitcoin-like coin + Private anonymous token for sensitive transactions
  • HD wallets (multiple addresses backed by mnemonic passphrase)
  • Encrypted messaging built-in the wallet
  • Decentralized marketplace in development (think ebay, but decentralized)
  • Beautiful and modern wallet interface
  • Awesome community Wink
  • ..and way more to come..

Do research this project a little deeper, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Btw there's a big announcement due tomorrow, so heads up!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
could anyone give me the tldr about this coin? ^^ it sounds interesting but I think I dont fully understand it, thanks for the help!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
SDC go to 10 dollars and more!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
You little children, still haven't figured it out have you?  Kiss

See how XMR treated market cap post 30 M BO. SDC is going to the top 6 coins very soon  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
Hey guys,
I'm new in the shadow business, so I got a few questions...

Actually the chart is high, is it a good idea to invest now? You think it will raise?

And... is there at the moment only the umbra wallet or is there any other wallet that I can use?

Thank you!

Why are you asking random people? If you are investing. You should dow your own research and think wether to invest or not.

I'm asking to profit from random people's experiences. Call it to make sure, that I won't invest in something that hasn't got a future or is doomed to fail. I do my own research, but why not ask the community. Does that answer your question?

No one can say for sure, but my bet is this rally is far from over. This morning we are down from another peak. It is a good time to buy. If you look at the charts, we are running through some rapid cycles. We are at the bottom of a big one. I expect we will see higher prices later today, or this evening. Just my opinion...
Activity: 45
SDC have UMBRA market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
zhueezhuee: Yes there is market makers and bots on SDC and ETH heavily

lol no shit.

trying to be all mysterious are we?

more typical whale games on easily manipulated coins with NO reason to be up liek this except for bots and speculation.

Yeah, easily manipulated $25,000,000 market cap. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt0SOqPJcg

yeah  Shocked smartass

tell me how far this will go when 1. insiders of this coin keep controlling it's price direction and 2. wtf real world adoption will come over "SHADOWcoin".  Roll Eyes

And you were upset because Murraycoin didn't pan out? I asked you to get on board with SDC a couple years ago! I didn't give this sage advice to just anyone. I insisted that my family and best friends invest. I figured you as a friend since you were an early Megacoin adopter. I thought you deserved some solid advice, but you ignored it. Back when this coin was almost free!

And for your answer, it seems quite obvious. The world's first truly decentralized market, and you can't figure out what real world adoption is about to happen? Please say it ain't so, that you can't see the writing on the wall at this point!

With all due respect, you seem like a VERY poor loser.

Piston Honda is busy hating other coins while waiting for his ballsack wildbreastcoins to be pumped.
Activity: 7
Hey guys,

Actually the chart is high, is it a good idea to invest now? You think it will raise?

And... is there at the moment only the umbra wallet or is there any other wallet that I can use?

Thank you!

Why are you asking random people? If you are investing. You should dow your own research and think wether to invest or not.

I'm asking to profit from random people's experiences. Call it to make sure, that I won't invest in something that hasn't got a future or is doomed to fail. I do my own research, but why not ask the community. Does that answer your question?
Activity: 307
Shadowcash's highest market cap is NO.11, just achieved it today, it is the new age for Shadowcash, anonymous coins are too strong, look Dash, XMR, ZEC, SDC is forth largest anon coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Hey guys,

Thank you!

Activity: 7
Hey guys,

Thank you!
legendary
So we're not allowed to talk prices here???

Anyways, what is causing this huge spike?

You can ignore any requests to limit conversation.

The price spike is due to speculation that the market is going to be released.

Meanwhile, break out the champagne and confetti!

ShadowCash SDC 6.1921 USD   41,116,000 USD   6,640,000   3,114,026 USD   + 61.02 %   
Activity: 51
So we're not allowed to talk prices here???

Anyways, what is causing this huge spike?
legendary
Oh great, another two pages of babble and speculation. Meanwhile every other legit project has their own, separate threads for such.

Growing tired of this nonsense, i'm not the only one either.

Please make a speculation thread and general ShadowCash talk thread, i'm now begging you guys/gals.

That's a good idea.  Start the thread and paste the link here when done.

I think breaking up the linear conversation is a poor idea. There is plenty of room for all positive comments, and even those who choose to be negative.

To me it seems almost like sabotage to move price speculation somewhere else just as this thing is about to explode upwards.

Dumb, dumb, dumb idea!
legendary
zhueezhuee: Yes there is market makers and bots on SDC and ETH heavily

lol no shit.

trying to be all mysterious are we?

more typical whale games on easily manipulated coins with NO reason to be up liek this except for bots and speculation.

Yeah, easily manipulated $25,000,000 market cap. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt0SOqPJcg

yeah  Shocked smartass

tell me how far this will go when 1. insiders of this coin keep controlling it's price direction and 2. wtf real world adoption will come over "SHADOWcoin".  Roll Eyes

And you were upset because Murraycoin didn't pan out? I asked you to get on board with SDC a couple years ago! I didn't give this sage advice to just anyone. I insisted that my family and best friends invest. I figured you as a friend since you were an early Megacoin adopter. I thought you deserved some solid advice, but you ignored it. Back when this coin was almost free!

And for your answer, it seems quite obvious. The world's first truly decentralized market, and you can't figure out what real world adoption is about to happen? Please say it ain't so, that you can't see the writing on the wall at this point!

With all due respect, you seem like a VERY poor loser.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh great, another two pages of babble and speculation. Meanwhile every other legit project has their own, separate threads for such.

Growing tired of this nonsense, i'm not the only one either.

Please make a speculation thread and general ShadowCash talk thread, i'm now begging you guys/gals.

That's a good idea.  Start the thread and paste the link here when done.
legendary
Congrats guys, some crazy lucky people you all investing

Quite honestly it has nothing to do with luck. Anyone paying even moderate attention could see this coming.

What SDC is about to unleash is the most advanced coin on the planet. Period!

The naysayers are about to begin eating crow.

To all those who tried to rain on this parade, I'm glad you didn't listen. You haven't seen anything yet!

To those who did listen, invest, and see SDC's potential, and especially to every one on the team that made it happen, My SINCERE thanks! Enjoy your well deserved success!!!

I never doubted for a moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
Activity: 364
SHADOW is a great projekt
Activity: 59
great project here congrats to the dev team
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Congrats guys, some crazy lucky people you all investing