Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 17. (Read 1289617 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
seem to happen too fast, help us get some bag of these SDC  Grin it does look like all the people are now moving to the anons. should we also expect cloak to have about a dollar before the week end?
2017 is definitely the crypto year, i can't begin to concentrate which to buy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Oh great, another two pages of babble and speculation. Meanwhile every other legit project has their own, separate threads for such.

Growing tired of this nonsense, i'm not the only one either.

Please make a speculation thread and general ShadowCash talk thread, i'm now begging you guys/gals.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Maybe this can do a drk style rally?  Kiss Lots of idiots in the chat but also some long time holders who know their stuff

invite: http://slack.shadowproject.io

I see this going quite far boys in the east are involved now as well  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

considering my home is valued at a million dollars since recovering from the markets crash of 2009, yeah i'm sure i'm fucking hurting for "rent money" LOL!!!  Roll Eyes

On the internet no one can tell you're lying.  Me personally I have a 10 million dollar home and drive a different Bugatti each day of the week. Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

meanwhile the ~40 year old continues to troll crypto forum boards

SDC is abt to break 32 and go off to the races. Technicals say it themselves

this baby abt to get dirty  Kiss hope MM can clean all of these dirty die hard bag holders first  Kiss

I don't know about 32, but it's certainly getting some traction...
zhueezhuee: Yes there is market makers and bots on SDC and ETH heavily

lol no shit.

trying to be all mysterious are we?

more typical whale games on easily manipulated coins with NO reason to be up liek this except for bots and speculation.

Yeah, easily manipulated $25,000,000 market cap. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt0SOqPJcg

yeah  Shocked smartass

tell me how far this will go when 1. insiders of this coin keep controlling it's price direction and 2. wtf real world adoption will come over "SHADOWcoin".  Roll Eyes

Where is RL world adoption of DRK? Even if there is some proposition show me the USD cash value with DRK transactions impacting mainstream consumer market.

SDC is a pure technical and fundamental play. You probably bought at 28 and sold at 21 poor child  Embarrassed These whales have been too brutal your rent money is probably poof  Kiss

considering my home is valued at a million dollars since recovering from the markets crash of 2009, yeah i'm sure i'm fucking hurting for "rent money" LOL!!!  Roll Eyes

meanwhile the ~40 year old continues to troll crypto forum boards

SDC is abt to break 32 and go off to the races. Technicals say it themselves

this baby abt to get dirty  Kiss hope MM can clean all of these dirty die hard bag holders first  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

lol no shit.

more typical whale games on easily manipulated coins with NO reason to be up liek this except for bots and speculation.

yeah  Shocked smartass

tell me how far this will go when 1. insiders of this coin keep controlling it's price direction and 2. wtf real world adoption will come over "SHADOWcoin".  Roll Eyes

Where is RL world adoption of DRK? Even if there is some proposition show me the USD cash value with DRK transactions impacting mainstream consumer market.

SDC is a pure technical and fundamental play. You probably bought at 28 and sold at 21 poor child  Embarrassed These whales have been too brutal your rent money is probably poof  Kiss

lol no shit.

yeah  Shocked smartass

do you have any proof of all that?

to me SDC technology seems preety good and has a huge potential

lol no shit.

yeah  Shocked smartass

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

lol no shit.

yeah  Shocked smartass

what is the news btw ?

I read it's about the market, but I'm not sure it is.

I'm just waiting on the 17th
Activity: 420
what is the news btw ?
anyone also getting ready for March 17th announcement?

Huge DUMP on NEWS. BEWARE

DEVS will sell hard right on your arse

Back to 50000

how do you know that? do you have any evidence? Has that happened before?

Your FUD is better believed with some evidence.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Huge DUMP on NEWS. BEWARE

DEVS will sell hard right on your arse

Back to 50000
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!

lol no shit.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Do you guys think the announcement on the 17 March is related to the decentralized marketplace? I remember reading about it since the inception of SDC and I come back to the thread every now and then to see it.
Where can I find dev updates about the upcoming release?
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Wow what a pump and some lucky people you are
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

lol no shit.

You missed the point.  Legacy industry and hedge funds are in full blown market making in crypto.  good times ahead for any project with strong dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: