Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 296. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
Aww shit… get ur avatar on!!!!  Cool

Wait wait wait.. What's the deal with avatars?

I see a bitcoin avatar for me, but is that visible to all, or do I have to a sr. member?
Activity: 406
Poor skip. The day he said he was out was the day we boomed to 40k lol :s shit happens.

Ive been holding SDC since the cloak downpoor and have been patient since but gaining a few thousand SDc here and there trading is healthy.

We dont want a 500% in one day, we want steady 5% daily rise.

Didn't know about it. Poor Skip...  Undecided  Shadow is still cheap, if you pass by, you certainly wanna reinvest. Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
BTCJam loan to be invested in SDC and help the developers:

https://btcjam.com/listings/39456-shadow-coin---decentralized-encrypted-online-&-mobile-marketplace

Please contribute if you can

This kind of seems like a scam.  I would beware donating anything until this is verified by the development team.
Activity: 126
Moon
im still tryin to make the plunge,.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes im sick of people pumping and dumping
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Poor skip. The day he said he was out was the day we boomed to 40k lol :s shit happens.

Ive been holding SDC since the cloak downpoor and have been patient since but gaining a few thousand SDc here and there trading is healthy.

Oh yeah baby, love seeing me that slow steady rise. Hell, I'll take 1.5-5% daily rise any day. We don't need a rocket to the moon, we need an escaclator.
I was saying that the other day. This is about sustaining innovation. Not pumping the shit out of it. I would have been happy at 30k even though I think Shadow is worth much much much more. Supply and demand will do the work.
Bitties

Oh yeah baby, love seeing me that slow steady rise. Hell, I'll take 1.5-5% daily rise any day. We don't need a rocket to the moon, we need an escaclator.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

The price IMO is what it is because we are not a scam. Time, patience, honesty have given us organic growth which is obviously gaining momentum and will soon reach critical mass. So we didn't 'enjoy' the support of major pump and dump artists like bobsurplus and his henchmen. That is why I am here still after all this time with loads of doldrums but amazing stability. Again because of the absence of major scammers. This is one of very few alts worth supporting.

I cant agree more with this post, I have been here a long time and this is exactly the reason why.
legendary
Activity: 1008

It's pretty obvious were organic and we will keep rising. Those who dumped form 60k down keep their buy walls at a range they want to accumulate giving them 15-30% more coins. Hold and keep your sdc if you want to see it rise faster Smiley

hmm… 30%?
u make dumping sound kinda cool… whether u meant 2 or not  Sad

It's just basic trading in general, I would do the same if had a stock increase in such value. Gotta make money somehow, cannot just baghold forever. It's risky trading though, veryyy risky trading.

sure

just sayin

one the one hand the message is hold
on the other the message is get 30% more by not holding

i dont like the ambiguity here

Yeah I agree with you guys.  Trading is good sometimes.  But I wouldn't recommend trying to trade your whole stack, because if the price moons one day you may be left behind.  But I think trading a small % of your stash is healthy.  It helps liquidity in the market, and it also reduces volatility.  I have noticed a few things on the exchanges especially on Poloniex and Cryptsy where volume is lower.  If you put a decent sell wall up slightly above market price, sometimes it brings in buyers.  Buyers need sell walls to buy into, or they just won't buy sometimes.  This helps to get SDC in more hands.  Then with the proceeds, just put up buy walls down cheaper and it supports the price and prevents a dump.

If volatility gets too high its not good for new investors, they get rattled easy.  Look what happened to poor Skip60. (By the way hope you will come back to the community Skip buddy).  So I think trading is healthy.  But yeah trading your whole stack in search of 30% gain is super risky when the coin is so cheap and undervalued at this time.
Bitties
It's pretty obvious were organic and we will keep rising. Those who dumped form 60k down keep their buy walls at a range they want to accumulate giving them 15-30% more coins. Hold and keep your sdc if you want to see it rise faster Smiley

hmm… 30%?

It's just basic trading in general, I would do the same if had a stock increase in such value. Gotta make money somehow, cannot just baghold forever. It's risky trading though, veryyy risky trading.

sure

just sayin

You sell, keep a % of btc, and then buy a bit more SDC, that's just the game for traders.. In the end you still have sdc. On the other hand, a lot of us are bag holders, who don't feel like trading, and are hoping for a slow ride to the moon.

Ya just gotta accept that there will always be those traders who don't care for community, only profit. The other half of us care about community and steady growth in the long run. It seems ambiguous, but it's the reality of things in Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266

hmm… 30%?

sure

just sayin

30% is bashful. It might work here and there but is very risky. I used to think like that when I first started in crypto. Led to panic this and that and ultimately losses. Much restrained my greed since and have had many successful trades netting 3 to 6% over a 12 hour period or so. Which is huge compared to any other investment opportunity still. Trying high swings on SDC right now is potential suicide. The train is quiet likely to run away at any time and panic buy back with quite some coins lost is the likely result IMO. Take it easy. Don't be too greedy. Or Just Hodl! That's my strategy right now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
30% can be cool if you know what youre doing.

Those who dumped at 25 to get 30% back ended up being burnt.

Shadow is by far the hardest coin to buy back after a correction. As you all have been seeing, its either a 10+btc dump in 1 shot or hardly anything.

Try buying back shadow once the correction is done. Nearly impossible you have to buy into the higher sell walls. So its a risky business. I'm not suggesting anyone does it because if youre unfamiliar with this method or you don't have the capital to make it work, you will end up losing more than gaining.

Therefore holding is always the winning option in this game.

Selling at 25k and buying back in at 40k isnt a good ROI lol
Activity: 812
^just saw and updated my post accordingly
good stuff
Interested in Shadow and want to try it out?  I am giving away 15 Shadows to any newbies who download the wallet and post a stealth address on shadowtalk: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/340/100-sdc-giveaway/

Please don't post addresses here on bitcointalk.

Otherwise Pline might get a 2 week ban  Angry

Good work Pline

Checked ur post.

Might be netter to ask 4 stealth addys if u want n00bs to check tech.
otehrwise they might be posting xchange addys + they wont get the anon aspect

Yeah DaDon originally started the thread, then I kept it going when he was away for a while.  Then he said he doesn't have much time now so he donated 500 SDC for me to keep it going.  He had originally been giving 5 SDC to regular addresses.  But I changed the rules to be 5 SDC for regular address, and 15 Shadow for stealth addy.

hmm… 30%?

sure

just sayin

Bitties

hmm… 30%?

Interested in Shadow and want to try it out?  I am giving away 15 Shadows to any newbies who download the wallet and post a stealth address on shadowtalk: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/340/100-sdc-giveaway/

Otherwise Pline might get a 2 week ban  Angry

Good work Pline

Checked ur post.

Might be netter to ask 4 stealth addys if u want n00bs to check tech.
otehrwise they might be posting xchange addys + they wont get the anon aspect

Now c ur incentivizing stealth addys - good
Activity: 126
Moon
Wishing i could drop more then $300 bones
Interested in Shadow and want to try it out?  I am giving away 15 Shadows to any newbies who download the wallet and post a stealth address on shadowtalk: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/340/100-sdc-giveaway/

Otherwise Pline might get a 2 week ban  Angry

Good work Pline

Thanks child_harold.  Also welcome back from your pilgrimage Smiley

hmm… 30%?
Jump to: