Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 300. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
FOR THE RECORD:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN SHADOW AND CLOAK

The reason this "misunderstanding' occured originally was bacuause Alty (CLOAK dev) chose to invrst and support Shadow. That's it. In fact Alty was getting some heat in shadow IRC becuae of this. ALty offered to leave IRC since he didnt wanna damage the Shadow name. I told him we dont negotiate with terrorists/trolls and told him to stick around.
Activity: 812
I will be back

I will be waiting.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
Makes me pretty sick. We've all heard that cloak coin shit hundreds of times. Even if it's true shadow is a better name and the project is legit. As far as the devs and there credentials? Use your fucking brain. A project with the implications such as this one would require one to take precautions to protect your identity in today's fucked up world. I doubt ryno wants to be taking it up the fuckin ass in one of Obamas prisons if sdc moons and goes mainstream and they try to go after this shit like dread pirate whoever the fuck his name was.
x

I am certain Obama's people already know exactly who the devs are, as well as Satoshi, and you, and me. But that's besides the point. This is a world where we get something from nothing, and nothing is exactly what the devs owe us. Crypto people need to stop treating the devs like they were waiters. Anybody who got in even a few weeks ago is now hundreds to thousands of dollars richer. So either cash out and count your blessings, or wait for more blessings, but either way no one has anything to complain about.

Well said. I came here just after cloak and SDC was 36k. I played a bit but mainly held. I did alright on cloak riding from 60k thru 340k and got out at 270k. All good. Sorry for whoever lost but this is crypto.....now the promise of cloak is what made it so compelling. And here it is finally delivered. It doesn't even need a market as its killer app. The on chain / of chain simplicity of going as anon as you wish is the killer app. Delivered. Markets will find themselves and have clearly begun to do so.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

(6 new people since last post here)
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Makes me pretty sick. We've all heard that cloak coin shit hundreds of times. Even if it's true shadow is a better name and the project is legit. As far as the devs and there credentials? Use your fucking brain. A project with the implications such as this one would require one to take precautions to protect your identity in today's fucked up world. I doubt ryno wants to be taking it up the fuckin ass in one of Obamas prisons if sdc moons and goes mainstream and they try to go after this shit like dread pirate whoever the fuck his name was.

I am certain Obama's people already know exactly who the devs are, as well as Satoshi, and you, and me. But that's besides the point. This is a world where we get something from nothing, and nothing is exactly what the devs owe us. Crypto people need to stop treating the devs like they were waiters. Anybody who got in even a few weeks ago is now hundreds to thousands of dollars richer. So either cash out and count your blessings, or wait for more blessings, but either way no one has anything to complain about.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
LOL you know when someone take that amount of time to unleash a Fud storm like that this coin Goin to mooOon
That wasn't fud. That was a tantrum.

That was... http://flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/compost.htm
Activity: 896
LOL you know when someone take that amount of time to unleash a Fud storm like that this coin Goin to mooOon
That wasn't fud. That was a tantrum.
Activity: 224
Activity: 448
got it working thanks

Nice, glad to hear.  Another initiate into the Shadows Smiley
Activity: 126
Moon
got it working thanks
what does it mean when it says shadow? and spendable on the top right corner? why do i only have 5 sdc to spend?

With ShadowCash there are two units of account.  One is SDC (call them ShadowCoins), the other is SDT (Shadow AKA Shadow Tokens).  The SDC is transparent and tracked on blockchain the same as Bitcoin.  But the SDT uses ring signatures and dual key stealth addresses for anonymity.  There are 4 options for sending.  You can send SDC>SDC, SDC>Shadow, Shadow>Shadow, or Shadow>SDC.  For the latter three it requires a stealth addy.  To make a stealth address go to receive tab and click new address, and tick the stealth address box.

To send your Shadows(SDT) to SDC, go to send tab, and choose the Shadow>SDC option.  Enter your stealth address and press send.  You will then effectively change your Shadows back to SDC once the transaction is confirmed on the network.
thats weird it wont let me send or change my sdt to sdc?

Make sure you account for a fee.  The fee to change SDT to SDC is much larger than normal transactions also.  Try converting a lesser amount than your full amount to see if it works.  If still not than you can click the button to suggest ring size, then try again.

Edit: Also make sure you are sending to a stealth addy
right??^ im trying to convert sct to sdc

Yes, its a bit counter-intuitive.  But you also need to use a stealth address for sending SDT to SDC.  The only one that does not need stealth address is SDC>SDC transfers.
Moon
what does it mean when it says shadow? and spendable on the top right corner? why do i only have 5 sdc to spend?

With ShadowCash there are two units of account.  One is SDC (call them ShadowCoins), the other is SDT (Shadow AKA Shadow Tokens).  The SDC is transparent and tracked on blockchain the same as Bitcoin.  But the SDT uses ring signatures and dual key stealth addresses for anonymity.  There are 4 options for sending.  You can send SDC>SDC, SDC>Shadow, Shadow>Shadow, or Shadow>SDC.  For the latter three it requires a stealth addy.  To make a stealth address go to receive tab and click new address, and tick the stealth address box.

To send your Shadows(SDT) to SDC, go to send tab, and choose the Shadow>SDC option.  Enter your stealth address and press send.  You will then effectively change your Shadows back to SDC once the transaction is confirmed on the network.

Make sure you account for a fee.  The fee to change SDT to SDC is much larger than normal transactions also.  Try converting a lesser amount than your full amount to see if it works.  If still not than you can click the button to suggest ring size, then try again.

right??^ im trying to convert sct to sdc

Moon

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
^^

Ok, losers, i'm done with you. The lack of counter arguments is just making me cringe. I will be back, though, when this scam will collapse to ground zero. Just to laugh and quote some imbeciles...

Yes, please come back. In the meanwhile read this motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

Also since you seem to be doing research all day research another coin that has had an article on vice.

Just because the "copy-pasta dev/devs" paid some fucking idiot to write that article on VICE that doesn't mean that it reflects the technology behind the coin. It's ridiculous and i know that you don't even believe in this shitcoin. You are here to exploit the newbies that dream of big profits over night.

Actually you know what, go fuck yourself. The fact that you use "copy-pasta dev/devs", as an argument shows you have exactly zero intelligence. Because if you did then you would research the git and the code which is OPEN SOURCE! and see the lack of copy/paste.

So its a crime for someone to buy a coin? June 2014 was before ryno even started SDC. Lol, guess its a scam if you buy another different coin before you make your own legit coin with advances.

We've all bought shitcoins i bet even you have that doesn't make someone a scammer.

"Yo mamma so stupid that when she had to leave a voicemail she walked all the way to my house and screamed in my mailbox."
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
stuff
You do know that cloak never "happened" right? It never had a git. It never had anything really. It was vapor. These guys have delivered continuously. You should research Shadow. And post from your real account like a man.

[imghttps://i.imgur.com/Z4dshw6.png[/img]

LMFAO!
I still think POSA2 and cloak could have been cool. I will happily lose my money in hopes for a truly decentralized economy. Also, you are still a douche that doesn't bring actual technical analysis to the table.

I never intended to bring technical analysis on the table. My mission was to let newbies know that they just got into a scam project that will take all of their bitcoins.

Also, for the idiot above me (fearcocka)... That's what i thought! Of course they don't have real names, because they are moving from a scam project to another scam project.

Maybe for others but not shadowcash. Go follow bobsurplus around and loljosh if you want to bother someone. Neither of them are in this coin. Since you like to follow drama you might know that we vehemently oppose pumpers and manipulators on a team level here. We have exposed our fair share of scams and duplicitous behavior.

Go bother someone else, real work is being done here commits being made and tech being churned out.

Plenty of coins now offering up a decentralized exchange as hype feature with no tech backing it up. Why are you not over there in those threads crying foul?
The competition is getting desperate guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
^^

Ok, losers, i'm done with you. The lack of counter arguments is just making me cringe. I will be back, though, when this scam will collapse to ground zero. Just to laugh and quote some imbeciles...

Yes, please come back. In the meanwhile read this motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

Also since you seem to be doing research all day research another coin that has had an article on vice.

Just because the "copy-pasta dev/devs" paid some fucking idiot to write that article on VICE that doesn't mean that it reflects the technology behind the coin. It's ridiculous and i know that you don't even believe in this shitcoin. You are here to exploit the newbies that dream of big profits over night.

Those who bought in at 20k can now sell easily at 50k. Those are overnight profits. They can sell. Mission accomplished. Hurray!!!

Btw, the back of your head looks ridiculous!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
Jump to: