Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 292. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
We don't even have competition that's worth worrying about.

Um what? Need i really point out the elephant in the room? Monero...

I mean don't get me wrong, i don't care which wins because i own both. I'm just saying.

I believe Shadow is the tortoise and Monero is the hare in this instance.  Time will tell.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart

I mean don't get me wrong, i don't care which wins because i own both. I'm just saying.
monero is nothing compared to a shadow they are anonymous so are we but we strike from the shadows
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Child At Heart
i hope you guys watch the video it so fun making it  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol, I enjoyed the video.
i was laughing my ass off making it XD

lol, I enjoyed the video.
Child At Heart
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
CH is cool.  I don't like the way cryptophile attacked him.  He is trying to do the best for Shadow. Sometimes he took things a little far in the past in other's threads, but meh.  It actually turned into comedy gold many times, with others eventually laughing about it and having a good time.  Lately I think he has reigned himself in properly and doing a great job. His posts in this thread seemed fine to me.  He helps bring a sense of community here.  Also it seems like he is being a self critic, and trying to do the best for Shadow, which is shown by his willingness to delete his posts and appeal to the community for approval.  He has my approval. We all have to find the right balance.  CH is one very enthusiastic node in the ShadowProject decentralized community, and as a fellow node, I appreciate that. But anyways just forget about that, blazin604 is actually right who gives a shit in the end.  CH just ignore the haters, and don't make a big deal about it, they will fade away.

Couldn't agree more. Anyone who thinks that what's said by anonymous people on a public message board should be taken seriously is pretentious and a fool. 

Regarding the thread looking "professional"- really? Is anyone here a professional at this? Do you have professional credentials? How much are you paying to use this board which is obviously a tool of your profession?
Child At Heart
i hate people like cryptophile a stick in the mud with a shit attitude "What I've learned is that you're another child who provides absolutely nothing useful to this thread."
im 29 im not a child
i do provide something for this coin and thats support not to the coin itself but to the members and when i see an asshole like you attack another member it pisses me off you on the other hand dont provide shit you bash at CH for posting funny GIFS and jokes because they're not professional just gtfo if it upsets you or again PRESS THE FUCKING IGNORE BUTTON 
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
What i learn from this page is that cryptophile is an asshole CH your memes amuse me keep it up fuck the people like cryptophile the option to ignore is available if he doesn't like it he should leave or IGNORE simple as that

What I've learned is that you're another child who provides absolutely nothing useful to this thread.
and you bashing other members provides nothing as well so plz stfu
or watch the vid i made about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoZvp8bz1g

IT's THREAD INCEPTION TIME!!!!
How much of this will be here tomorrow? Is tomorrow's posts today's posts? Where did I leave my car keys before I got into the twelve pack? If I ate myself, would I become twice as big?  Can I balance anything at fucking all? Ever? SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can't we all just get along. Were all one community/family.

"Yo mama's breath is so nasty, that when she burps her teeth duck"
Child At Heart
What i learn from this page is that cryptophile is an asshole CH your memes amuse me keep it up fuck the people like cryptophile the option to ignore is available if he doesn't like it he should leave or IGNORE simple as that

What I've learned is that you're another child who provides absolutely nothing useful to this thread.
and you bashing other members provides nothing as well so plz stfu
or watch the vid i made about you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoZvp8bz1g
Activity: 224

Child At Heart
oh well lol whens the next update?
Interested in Shadow, and want to try it out?  Download the wallet, create a stealth address and post it on shadowtalk thread here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/340/100-sdc-giveaway

Then I will send you 15 Shadow (aka SDT) to test out the system.  Please don't post any address in this thread, because bitcointalk bans that type of thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Guys you're looking like this cats:

Grin Grin Grin

Another kid who thinks crypto is play time...
Child At Heart
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
CH is cool.  I don't like the way cryptophile attacked him.  He is trying to do the best for Shadow. Sometimes he took things a little far in the past in other's threads, but meh.  It actually turned into comedy gold many times, with others eventually laughing about it and having a good time.  Lately I think he has reigned himself in properly and doing a great job. His posts in this thread seemed fine to me.  He helps bring a sense of community here.  Also it seems like he is being a self critic, and trying to do the best for Shadow, which is shown by his willingness to delete his posts and appeal to the community for approval.  He has my approval. We all have to find the right balance.  CH is one very enthusiastic node in the ShadowProject decentralized community, and as a fellow node, I appreciate that. But anyways just forget about that, blazin604 is actually right who gives a shit in the end.  CH just ignore the haters, and don't make a big deal about it, they will fade away.
+1 this is crypto. It hasn't grown up yet either. Thank god because once it does most of us won't be welcome either. CH: don't let them crucify you on Easter . (;-)
they will fade away.

Don't be so sure.
Jump to: