Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 33. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 09:16:55 AM

What response are you looking for?
He is looking for someone to blame. A lot of people use this strategy  Cheesy

SDC is the next POT

But SDC has many usecases unlike potcoin

Soon SDC at 0.01, also SDC is 1/10th of XMR marketcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 09:15:19 AM
Umbra uh?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 12, 2016, 09:13:38 AM

He is looking for someone to blame. A lot of people use this strategy  Cheesy
Activity: 390
October 12, 2016, 07:58:35 AM
still no response to the hack of my 55k sdc. lul

Are you implying devs are responsible for you clicking on malware-infected link from quoted post? What do you think they can do? This is not ETH where devs could roll-back the chain as they please.

Btw I'm not flaming, I'm curiously asking what's your point.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2016, 07:47:07 AM
still no response to the hack of my 55k sdc. lul
October 12, 2016, 07:46:45 AM
clearly a pump..
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 12, 2016, 06:14:27 AM

10x rise is an ultra conservative projection. If DASH and XMR's growth is an indicator of future growth then we could see a rise never before seen in the anon vertical once the marketplace has commerce.
Oh God, here we go again. The typical cheerleading talk on bitcointalk threads. Lets just be happy if the price goes up 2x and lets than look further to 10x. In the past week I learned the hard way to not listen to posters happy talk on bitcointalk forums. If you do this as an investor, you will get burned.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
October 10, 2016, 02:38:37 PM
code: You need the latest client, 1.5.0.2 :slightly_smiling_face: If that one does not sync properly, follow this tutorial:

Thx I check it.
But I download this wallet from link in OP so how is possible are link in OP its not updated to the newest Huh?
plz update OP if something needed ...

Always check the github for the most current downloads from the team. The OP doesn't get updated as often as the Github page or the project website.

https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases
https://shadowproject.io/en/gettingstarted
Activity: 882
October 10, 2016, 06:24:24 AM
All working in newest wallet. Thx.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2016, 02:12:21 AM
Sync with client v1.4.0.3 works just fine at my side.
Use latest from
https://shadowproject.io/en/gettingstarted
October 09, 2016, 06:42:01 PM
code: You need the latest client, 1.5.0.2 :slightly_smiling_face: If that one does not sync properly, follow this tutorial:

Thx I check it.
But I download this wallet from link in OP so how is possible are link in OP its not updated to the newest Huh?
plz update OP if something needed ...
Activity: 624
October 09, 2016, 06:13:35 PM
October 09, 2016, 05:44:15 PM
I have linux wallet v.1.4.0.1 but stop synchronize at 75.08% on block 783 001 and 205 days ago.
I closed and start again but not help. It stuck. Dont move more. Whats wrong ?
October 09, 2016, 01:34:28 AM
To everyone new to SDC (or any cryptocurrency for that matter ) , Please I urge you to not click ANY links posted by ANYONE rather than the developers. Do not even click a re-quoted link of a developer as this is how I was hacked for 55,000+ SDC.

Do not trust anyone on these forums. They are toxic , full of greedy people , social engineering you out of your crypto. Be smart.

ps. the Devs of SDC did nothing when I was blatantly hacked from someone in this thread. still after a year , nada. Brushed  it under the rug. Funny how I was in the top 10 richlist at the time , & for some reason they couldn't immediately re-roll the blockchain when this occurred.

not pointing fingers

stating facts

This is crypto. YOU are responsible for the safety of your funds. Not a bank, not a third party, not the Developers, YOU. Just stating facts.  It's unfortunate that you were hacked and I do believe everyone should heed your warnings and download from official links only.  Devs aren't going to rollback the blockchain every time someone gets hacked, sends to a bad address, or has a corrupted wallet.  Being in the rich list is irrelevant, it just means you need to be that much more careful with your funds.

You having to deal with the consequences of your actions does not mean your issue was "swept under the rug".

Lol I didn't know I was responsible for phishing links on a moderated forum. Yes it is my fault for trusting a forum like this. An official forum loaded with DClogs injected into exact replica shadowcash wallet-qts. You are 100% correct. That is why I am giving a warning to everyone. This coin has much potential. I have yet to bash SDC since I was hacked.  Just letting everyone know , the wallet-qt that was injected launched perfectly fine & had no idea I was infected until I woke up with 2 transactions totaling 55k+ SDC gone. I asked for an immediate re-roll as I had been a SDC supporter since its launch , mined SDC , but nothing. Then someone in the forum told me to go to my roaming folder/SDC & DClogs was found. There was another Trojan but I cannot recall it off my head aka my computer was 100% ass raped. So I returned it to Costco. LOL .. Buy a brand new XPS to get hacked within 2 hours. Someones computer is now apart of a botnet I suppose. Hopefully Costco knows how to dban.

Remember to check not only links but ur apps data/roaming shadowcash for them DClogs. Not trying to FUD. Its awesome that my 15k investment is now worth 80k. Feels awesome. Lesson learned.

ps. they got access to my password once I started staking my coins. start copying & pasting your password when entering it to stake to ensure a little more safety.

Did they steal only sdc coins from your pc or also other coins?

Nope. had over 50+ BTC on a cold wallet as well. Only 55k SDC. Only Crypto I have been hacked using. It was my favorite cryptocurrency aside from bitcoin. I only use Bitcoin now. I hold a small amount of Ripple because my buddy is friends with the CEO of Ripple. Im not much of a fan though. SDC still looks very good. I just dont think I can invest anymore BTC to a crypto that I felt I didnt get the right support for such a large amount of funds lost. It was 100% my fault though. No one to blame in the SDC team. Just wish they would monitor this forum for shit like that. But hey maybe shit has changed. I may change my mind =D

Please do not take this as FUD. I hope SDC "moons" xD to be honest. I truly do not understand why every DNM for one wouldnt integrate SDC....but Etherum? I must be missing something. Like i said its been almost over a year since Ive logged into this account, Ive been out the loop.
Activity: 624
October 08, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
extremistan: I agree. If this platform gets even partial adoption from the DNMs, you're looking at a market cap of 250-500 million.... Which translates into $38-77 per sdc. Let that sink in! Smiley
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
October 08, 2016, 03:28:42 PM

I'd expect a big rise, but see only 4% decline to 200k https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sdc
any other news ?

There was a 10x rise with the release of Umbra wallet last month. I expect an equal rise when the market goes live. The current recession is just short-term speculators and weak hands cashing in. Fools!

Looks like a buying opportunity to me. I think it is possible we could see a 10x rise with the market release news alone. Give the SDC devs time to get it right, and the rewards far outweigh the risk.

10x rise is an ultra conservative projection. If DASH and XMR's growth is an indicator of future growth then we could see a rise never before seen in the anon vertical once the marketplace has commerce.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
October 08, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

I'd expect a big rise, but see only 4% decline to 200k https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sdc
any other news ?

There was a 10x rise with the release of Umbra wallet last month. I expect an equal rise when the market goes live. The current recession is just short-term speculators and weak hands cashing in. Fools!

Looks like a buying opportunity to me. I think it is possible we could see a 10x rise with the market release news alone. Give the SDC devs time to get it right, and the rewards far outweigh the risk.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2016, 12:03:24 PM
It looks like some more fools are selling...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 11:43:13 AM

any other news ?

legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
October 07, 2016, 02:33:10 PM
Monero Loses Darknet Market in Apparent Exit Scam. Reason to switch to SDC

http://cryptohermes.blogspot.lt/2016/10/monero-loses-darknet-market-in-apparent.html
So this couldn't have happened to SDC ?

No, and that's the beautify of the Shadow platform.  It's decentralized; no group can run off with your funds and shut down the platform.  With Monero relying on centralized dark net markets, this will keep happening to them over time.

any other news ?

Just a matter of time. I'm sure there is more good news coming, we just need to be patient. I suspect anyone selling at these prices will soon wish they hadn't.
We just need to remember the Shadow Market, and many other features being developed have never been done by any other coin. The last couple updates should give us confidence...

I too hope we will hear something soon, but I know success and great advances take hard work and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: