Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 343. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
One question....how many sdc will exist 6 million? Why 6?

2% per annum interest (maybe more, see above)

there is no max cap iirc
Activity: 224
One question....how many sdc will exist 6 million? Why 6?
Full set of ShadowMarket designs  

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Beautiful

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
I want to download the client wallet but it doesn't seem to open automatically like other wallets, can anyone tell me how to open it?

Thanks

What OS?
pop in IRC 4 fast support (lots of Team members there)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#shadowcash

I am on windows but i am not tech sawy at all, i dont even know what IRC 4 means but i am interested in this project and want to buy some shadowcash and have a wallet that i can backup like multibit ( the one i have for bitcoin) could you help me maybe?

basically when i download the client for windows i just have lots of file in my computer but when i click open on all of them none actually open the clients

You should be able to just click shadow.exe and it will open and then sync.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
I gotta feeling that with the tx fees for anon sends the rewards for staking will be more (maybe a fair bit more) than 2%/annum. Just speculating…

I think you're right. My network weight for staking is typically 3-4x the equivalent coins/total supply I have. For example if I have .25% of total coins in a staking wallet, it is earning 1% of total network stakes. 4x.25=1

I haven't taken that further, but it seems to mean that I'm more around 8%/annual vs. 2%.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
I want to download the client wallet but it doesn't seem to open automatically like other wallets, can anyone tell me how to open it?

Thanks

What OS?

I am on windows but i am not tech sawy at all, i dont even know what IRC 4 means but i am interested in this project and want to buy some shadowcash and have a wallet that i can backup like multibit ( the one i have for bitcoin) could you help me maybe?

irc is easy: just click here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#shadowcash
pick a name and click start. (no email reg or other BS required)

unfortunatley im not on windows so am not the person to assist

update: albert11 joined us in irc Smiley

thanks i have asked for help there hopefully someone will see my message

Thanks

What OS?

irc is easy: just click here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#shadowcash
pick a name and click start. (no email reg or other BS required)

unfortunatley im not on windows so am not the person to assist

update: albert11 joined us in irc Smiley

Thanks

What OS?

basically when i download the client for windows i just have lots of file in my computer but when i click open on all of them none actually open the clients

Thanks

What OS?

Thanks
I stepped here just to write that your project seems to be the most promising from all the anonymous coins. Great job, guys.

I just got two things to say to that…

Firstly thank you
Secondly… \o/

Activity: 503
Question :

If I backup my shadow keys on a USB And hop on to a fresh pc with a new wallet and insert the USB and open the keys. Will my SDC be on two computers or will the SDC move from the other PC to this one? Nooob question I know...sorry.

What happens If I remove the USB with the private keys on the new PC when I'm viewing the wallet...will I lose access to the wallet? do I need to move those private keys onto the new computer permanently or can I have it set up so I have to stick the USB in

Your SDC are never on any computers. They exist only as a ledger entry on the blockchain, which we all have.

Just think about it in those terms. Your private keys are what allows the wallet to access the blockchain and declare your coins to now be someone else's. As long as you have the private key, you can enter it into any Shadow wallet and your coins will "appear" there.
I gotta feeling that with the tx fees for anon sends the rewards for staking will be more (maybe a fair bit more) than 2%/annum. Just speculating…
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I stepped here just to write that your project seems to be the most promising from all the anonymous coins. Great job, guys.
Activity: 527
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Question :

If I backup my shadow keys on a USB And hop on to a fresh pc with a new wallet and insert the USB and open the keys. Will my SDC be on two computers or will the SDC move from the other PC to this one? Nooob question I know...sorry.

What happens If I remove the USB with the private keys on the new PC when I'm viewing the wallet...will I lose access to the wallet? do I need to move those private keys onto the new computer permanently or can I have it set up so I have to stick the USB in

just copy the wallet.dat file from the other PC and put it in the wallet folder located in appdata (assuming your on windows) folder on the new PC replacing the other wallet.dat file on the new PC and you will have your shadow wallet on both PC's
Question :

Seriously fuck OpenBazaar but we really need to deliver something on the marketplace end to shut all these haters up about SDC being a scam and how we will never be able to deliver a marketplace and how we stole our wallet from NXT. Just take a look at the wall Observer thread on the bitcointalk.org speculation such bs. Pisses me off. WE NEED THIS MARKETPLACE
No need to stoop to anyone's level here. No need to flame any other coin. Shadow stands on it's own and is solidified in this endeavor. They have been working on this since the beginning. No market solution that anyone is currently developing matches how streamlined this solution is. The marketplace takes 10 steps on any other platform and turns it into 2. This stands on it's own.

You're right. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seriously fuck OpenBazaar but we really need to deliver something on the marketplace end to shut all these haters up about SDC being a scam and how we will never be able to deliver a marketplace and how we stole our wallet from NXT. Just take a look at the wall Observer thread on the bitcointalk.org speculation such bs. Pisses me off. WE NEED THIS MARKETPLACE
No need to stoop to anyone's level here. No need to flame any other coin. Shadow stands on it's own and is solidified in this endeavor. They have been working on this since the beginning. No market solution that anyone is currently developing matches how streamlined this solution is. The marketplace takes 10 steps on any other platform and turns it into 2. This stands on it's own.
Jump to: