Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 490. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 22, 2014, 04:32:02 AM
Something tells me ZK will be released soon...   Wink

i really dont think so...

SILINCE is not always good

since the release of the testnet, sdcdev didnt write a single word about the progres

until whitepaper and review comes, sdcdev's clarifications (answers to FAQ and updates about the test progress) is very critical

i know he is busy, but it takes only 5-10 minute to make such updates

if u dont do it, u can not gain the trust of new comers and can not get the support u need

as a result, volume and price goes down regularly and due to lack of trust and support 28k-30k is not base anymore

like they always say: price doesnt lie

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.

i am here since the beginning also, check my previous posts

but what i tell is the reality...there is lack of communication...whether u like or no, we should improve it

when u say "This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months", it doesnt mean it is right way from point of communication

then, how come can we have good distrubution of coin, if we dont care about new comers
Why is distribution such a big deal, when the price goes up from some form of good news some people will sell some people will buy it's not the fault of people who saw potential and bought large amounts it's the people who didn't distribution is irrelevant just something people like to whine about people love whining on this forum, so don't worry about distribution it doesn't matter even slightly.

it is my idea, and u think otherway around...i respect it.

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and critisim also
OFC!! i also agree but distribution shouldn't be a reason to sit on the fence big holders will take there profit at some point, then more even distribution will occur, but if people wait for that, there going to be a bit late and not be holding as much as they could of it's the quick and the dead in crypto world that's why the distribution is not even because some were not quick enough, plus a lot of the big wallets are exchanges.

we are here nearly since the beginning....so things are easier for us, no trust problem we have

think that u are new blood, u heard the zk-test and bought some, then for last 2 weeks u didnt heard anything from dev....

then of course most of new comers sell and leave the coin, it is normal

we should prevent it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
November 22, 2014, 04:23:50 AM

since the release of the testnet, sdcdev didnt write a single word about the progres

until whitepaper and review comes, sdcdev's clarifications (answers to FAQ and updates about the test progress) is very critical

if u dont do it, u can not gain the trust of new comers and can not get the support u need

as a result, volume and price goes down regularly and due to lack of trust and support 28k-30k is not base anymore

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.

but what i tell is the reality...there is lack of communication...whether u like or no, we should improve it

when u say "This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months", it doesnt mean it is right way from point of communication

then, how come can we have good distrubution of coin, if we dont care about new comers
Why is distribution such a big deal, when the price goes up from some form of good news some people will sell some people will buy it's not the fault of people who saw potential and bought large amounts it's the people who didn't distribution is irrelevant just something people like to whine about people love whining on this forum, so don't worry about distribution it doesn't matter even slightly.

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and critisim also
OFC!! i also agree but distribution shouldn't be a reason to sit on the fence big holders will take there profit at some point, then more even distribution will occur, but if people wait for that, there going to be a bit late and not be holding as much as they could of it's the quick and the dead in crypto world that's why the distribution is not even because some were not quick enough, plus a lot of the big wallets are exchanges.
November 22, 2014, 04:18:39 AM

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and criticism also
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
November 22, 2014, 04:16:08 AM

November 22, 2014, 04:14:52 AM
So we should dump???

are u kidding, why to dump
November 22, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

I totally agree with you, but I must support skip60, because I want to buy more, for lower price than before
 Grin

of course buy more, look they are selling 20k-30k right now...what is the point if only 30-40 people have the all coin supply...i am talking about good distribution, being open to right critics and support newcomers
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 22, 2014, 03:49:42 AM
So we should dump???
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 22, 2014, 03:48:56 AM

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.

I totally agree with you, but I must support skip60, because I want to buy more, for lower price than before
 Grin
November 22, 2014, 03:46:15 AM

Activity: 299
November 22, 2014, 03:18:27 AM

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.
November 22, 2014, 02:48:53 AM

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
November 22, 2014, 02:14:03 AM
Something tells me ZK will be released soon...   Wink
Activity: 363
November 21, 2014, 04:10:11 PM
hi, is anyone mining sha256 on the shadow multiple, am after a rough idea of the 24hour rate of src per TH?

I am, had a problem where I was mining in Westhash instead of Nicehash and it wasn't picking it up, but I switched it and it's doing just fine. You'll get exactly what you would get if you were mining Nicehash and buying SDC with the proceeds, but you save a little transfer fee because they're split among the pool, and I assume they're getting the best SDC price among the exchanges that carry it.

thanks for that Smiley
Activity: 503
November 21, 2014, 03:55:47 PM
hi, is anyone mining sha256 on the shadow multiple, am after a rough idea of the 24hour rate of src per TH?

I am, had a problem where I was mining in Westhash instead of Nicehash and it wasn't picking it up, but I switched it and it's doing just fine. You'll get exactly what you would get if you were mining Nicehash and buying SDC with the proceeds, but you save a little transfer fee because they're split among the pool, and I assume they're getting the best SDC price among the exchanges that carry it.
Activity: 363
November 21, 2014, 03:31:49 PM
Activity: 503
November 21, 2014, 03:25:07 PM
better it is not open source for a certain period of time...lets say couple of months

for that period review from someone well known will be enough i am sure

then open source....

Agreed, probably better to let the unique features build a following first, before open source. It's a lot harder for an imitator to build a following than to clone a coin.

No more proof of this is needed than the Bitcoin/altcoin divide. Most of the coins out there have some technical advantage over BTC, but they're all playing catch-up.
November 21, 2014, 02:18:03 PM
Apparently I completely overlooked the new SDC development roadmap...

But I made up for it with a new article!

Look at the new roadmap here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowcash/

Zero-Knowledge anonymity - November 2014
Voice, Video and File support - January 2015

Unique and real developments need a time

dec 2014 or jan 2015

i am confused?

This is more reasonable

better someone change the wrong one
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
November 21, 2014, 02:16:01 PM

dec 2014 or jan 2015

i am confused?

This is more reasonable
November 21, 2014, 02:11:04 PM

dec 2014 or jan 2015

i am confused?
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
November 21, 2014, 02:07:01 PM

Jump to: