Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 486. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 09:16:38 PM
Could someone explain to me everything that's going on with sdc and trolling claims from xc, stealthcoin, and blocknet?

I read something that sdc devs released a statement not endorsing the trolling and asking people to stop but could someone provide any more info/specifics?  Thanks

And does anyone have comments on this? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9644909
I really don't care about the trolls or the link you put up here... I am with SDC to the end even if it means I will get stuck with the bag if it fails which am doubtful it will  Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 24, 2014, 08:38:51 PM
Could someone explain to me everything that's going on with sdc and trolling claims from xc, stealthcoin, and blocknet?

I read something that sdc devs released a statement not endorsing the trolling and asking people to stop but could someone provide any more info/specifics?  Thanks

And does anyone have comments on this? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9644909
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 05:44:39 PM
Some things can be explained better with a picture.

Very nice i love it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 01:26:48 PM
Breaking some mental barriers for traders, we just surpassed XCs price  Roll Eyes This is the tipping point before we see some serious action

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 10:10:41 AM
29   ShadowCash ShadowCash   $ 796,971   $ 0.123617   6,447,100 SDC *   $ 2,912   18.62 %   

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shadowcoin/

This is what a successful coin is all about, If you build it they will come. Slowly but surely our price moves upward, Which is a reflection of the quality of the coin, its community, its tech, and its dev's.

I absolutely agree with you. Actually, the best brands usually don't make so much PR. They are recognized for the quality of their work and the quality of the social circle adopting it. People are gonna come... no need to worry.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 09:02:09 AM
something for the kids here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One day, overnight, the world turned shadow. Just about everything turned shadow from the sky and ocean and mountains to the trees and animals and people and from the tallest skyscrapers to the tiniest ant. People sat around looking at one another wondering if they were dreaming. But nobody woke up and things stayed shadow...

...to be continued

Grin
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
November 24, 2014, 08:43:49 AM

That's pretty awesome haha

yeah I was trying to think of a way to sneak a rocket pic in here.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 24, 2014, 08:36:52 AM
29   ShadowCash ShadowCash   $ 796,971   $ 0.123617   6,447,100 SDC *   $ 2,912   18.62 %   

This is what a successful coin is all about, If you build it they will come. Slowly but surely our price moves upward, Which is a reflection of the quality of the coin, its community, its tech, and its dev's.

I agree slow but steady growth is a good sign!
Activity: 476
November 24, 2014, 08:36:28 AM

That's pretty awesome haha
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
November 24, 2014, 08:28:46 AM

Well Done!
 Smiley
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
November 24, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

November 24, 2014, 08:20:43 AM
Join our Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/shadowcash

After breaking 100 subs last week we're already over 122 this week! Keep it up everyone Cheesy!

Join our Forums!

http://www.shadowtalk.org

Want a FUD-Free discussion zone for Shadow? Simply join ShadowTalk!
November 24, 2014, 07:59:35 AM

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
November 24, 2014, 04:15:34 AM
I picked up some SDC on the dips  Smiley  but don't have the time to
follow the thread as I would like to.

Could someone inform me of what the next releases will be
and if there is any time line for them the Dev's mentioned.

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

next release will be zk-snarks (zero knowledge with ring signatures for now)

right now, zk-snarks release is on public test

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Snarks is nothing short of very very very very very cool. You can search for "pouring" if you can wrap your head around that, you will start to understand just how epic it is. Once the snark or Shadow guys figure out how to set it up without trust it will basically change the way we do a lot of things! And i mean A lot. I MEAN A LOT (mind the dumb and dumber pun)... Depending on what route is taken the chain..ugh.. hard to explain, could be extremely compact only having the coins not spent yet in it. Highly compact wallets. You could even transact off the chain (without having to download it... Once people wrap their head around zk proofs then we will start opening the minds for snarks Smiley

Thanks,... in every sense of saying it Sarcastically!
 Shocked

I appreciate the primer into the tech and now will be looking for the "Dummies" version.
Wish I had some time but this is going to be a tough 2-weeks.

MM

Basically, when polished, things will be closer to instant, more compact, more secure and with less limitations then anything, currently on the market, in development, in this nich. It is also not restricted by its anonymity, there are ways to work with regulation if someone needs it.

When I have some time after I do some research I will send you a PM to discuss if OK...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 24, 2014, 04:05:34 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Snarks is nothing short of very very very very very cool. You can search for "pouring" if you can wrap your head around that, you will start to understand just how epic it is. Once the snark or Shadow guys figure out how to set it up without trust it will basically change the way we do a lot of things! And i mean A lot. I MEAN A LOT (mind the dumb and dumber pun)... Depending on what route is taken the chain..ugh.. hard to explain, could be extremely compact only having the coins not spent yet in it. Highly compact wallets. You could even transact off the chain (without having to download it... Once people wrap their head around zk proofs then we will start opening the minds for snarks Smiley

Shocked

I appreciate the primer into the tech and now will be looking for the "Dummies" version.

MM

Basically, when polished, things will be closer to instant, more compact, more secure and with less limitations then anything, currently on the market, in development, in this nich. It is also not restricted by its anonymity, there are ways to work with regulation if someone needs it.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
November 24, 2014, 04:00:36 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Shocked

MM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
November 24, 2014, 03:53:08 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their snark scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
November 24, 2014, 02:55:28 AM
i advise everyone to read about this thread, link below

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/270/rich-list-11-21-2014

very nice points of view

The distribution on this coin isn't the best, I'm not to concerned about that as I believe that the tech behind this coin will carry it through.

Actually having such an unfair distribution is good for short term price increases. If they have strong hands, and they dont sell its ok. It keeps coins off the market.

However, it can deter investors. And of course what kind of long term prospects can an investor have?
I think it would be better for the coin if the top holders dumped some coins now say 10-15% just so more people can join the shadow community with a large enough stake to care about helping with the community projects...

Large holders are the only thing holding back mass adoption of sdc IMHO

haha good idea....someone is looking for cheap sdc Huh

Thanks Skip,

IF anyone has some coins for sale PM me.

we dont sell through PM, u can buy from bittrex Smiley

Of Course!
 Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 24, 2014, 02:52:59 AM
i advise everyone to read about this thread, link below

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/270/rich-list-11-21-2014

very nice points of view

The distribution on this coin isn't the best, I'm not to concerned about that as I believe that the tech behind this coin will carry it through.

Actually having such an unfair distribution is good for short term price increases. If they have strong hands, and they dont sell its ok. It keeps coins off the market.

However, it can deter investors. And of course what kind of long term prospects can an investor have?
I think it would be better for the coin if the top holders dumped some coins now say 10-15% just so more people can join the shadow community with a large enough stake to care about helping with the community projects...

Large holders are the only thing holding back mass adoption of sdc IMHO

haha good idea....someone is looking for cheap sdc Huh

Thanks Skip,

IF anyone has some coins for sale PM me.

we dont sell through PM, u can buy from bittrex Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 24, 2014, 02:52:10 AM
is shadow chat almost done?

"Private Encrypted Messaging"  has been released long time ago

ZK implementation with ring signatures is about to be released

and then shadowchat update (voice, video and file support) will follow
Jump to: