Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 62. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
@ jupiter00000

I am glad you are keen on seeing the interview, and so am I.

I have just spoken to the editor and we have decided that in order to speed things up we will release 2 videos.  The first video being the full complete interview but with no fancy graphics, it will just need to be edited to help the video flow better and to remove any repeating answers.  The second video will have less substance but it will have all the fancy graphics which can then be used for promotional and introductions to the project.

Doing it this way we should then have the first video out by Friday and that will give him more time to do the second video.

Hang in there guys, I want to see this just as much as anyone else.  

Edit.  Here is the preview to the interview.  https://youtu.be/VLLAAyl1c9U
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
A new ETA on Aphrodite and the interview would be welcomed, with all the assurances possible that it won't be postponed again. Maybe then will the community members be chill
Activity: 360
Wasnt an interview coming out yesterday?  Huh

Actually everybody's waiting for Aphrodite, not the interview. But part of that was posted in a small video.
see decentralize.today

Aphrodite could be years away at SDC pace - so the interview is what Im waiting for.

Shadowcash has delivered more photoshop market videos - and less actual working product - than any other project Ive ever seen. Ever. I was one of the first investors. They issue roadmaps, change them and arrogantly mock anyone who requests an answer to the delays.

This coin has never once been pumped.

Hopefully soon though...

It will be a monumental moment to see the Dev talk about his project on camera.
"photoshop market video" there was no photoshop and you should dump you really should we don't want any non believers around here.
In the first 12 months of Shadow development the team dropped so many releases it was blowing minds rhyno even got voted dev of the year then for the last almost 12 months thay have been working on a market
the team does not get paid they survive on donations OB had a lot of funding and it still took them over 12 months to build the market lol with a team 3 or 4x the size of shadows and in the end our markets design is and will be better so it's pretty reasonable imo
your a joke mate the pace of sdc devs who are you? i never even see you comment here before, no donations no nothing if it's photoshop dump your shit and move on.

You can look back to see my comments before the anonymity was cracked. I lost interest shortly after. Sold 10,000 coins at the bottom. Who would have thought a broken project would recover? Has it really? I dont know, but I bought back in recently and I am seeing a similar pattern arising to the dumbfounded hopes and dreams all you newcomers. I voiced a concern. I may be wrong. Hopefully I am.

I actually bought 3000SDC by the time you sold lols
Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Actually everybody's waiting for Aphrodite, not the interview. But part of that was posted in a small video.
see decentralize.today

Aphrodite could be years away at SDC pace - so the interview is what Im waiting for.

Shadowcash has delivered more photoshop market videos - and less actual working product - than any other project Ive ever seen. Ever. I was one of the first investors. They issue roadmaps, change them and arrogantly mock anyone who requests an answer to the delays.

Hopefully soon though...

"photoshop market video" there was no photoshop and you should dump you really should we don't want any non believers around here.
In the first 12 months of Shadow development the team dropped so many releases it was blowing minds rhyno even got voted dev of the year then for the last almost 12 months thay have been working on a market
the team does not get paid they survive on donations OB had a lot of funding and it still took them over 12 months to build the market lol with a team 3 or 4x the size of shadows and in the end our markets design is and will be better so it's pretty reasonable imo
your a joke mate the pace of sdc devs who are you? i never even see you comment here before, no donations no nothing if it's photoshop dump your shit and move on.

You can look back to see my comments before the anonymity was cracked. I lost interest shortly after. Sold 10,000 coins at the bottom. Who would have thought a broken project would recover? Has it really? I dont know, but I bought back in recently and I am seeing a similar pattern arising to the dumbfounded hopes and dreams all you newcomers. I voiced a concern. I may be wrong. Hopefully I am.

OK so you are an anonymous poster on a forum who may or may not have once owned coins, may or may not currently own coins, and has an opinion.

Devs- WAIT! STOP WORKING AND LISTEN TO THIS GUY'S OPINION!

There, just doing my part.  Wink

Seriously, if you want to make any kind of engineer or developer work on a schedule, you need to give him a contract or a salaried position. Then you get to tell him what to do and when to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

You understand that what you are doing here now with your posts is simply called FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) ?  You are just making suppositions without any proof or clue.  You say you have currently coins? Then why speaking/doubting like that? The only outcome of that could hurt your current investment. Nobody, of any coins communities, likes comments like you did because it's counter productive and in the end hurt everyone around here, development pace included. If I would be the moderator, I would remove your posts right now with this explanation. Please re-read yourself, I hope you understand..cheers
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

hmm... I dont think the SDC community should react like that to what jupiter00000 just said. He's kind of right :  I believe the majority thought Aphrodite was going to get released last Friday.  Also, the majority was waiting on the interview last 2 weeks. So far nothing.... but we wait patiently knowing it will kick ass.  I've just read the short history post of jupiter00000 and although he don't have a huge post count, it shows he's been watching or in the crypto scene for a longer time. I also think he was really spot on on that Waves ico thread proving that most if not all ico are pure shit. I even think jupiter00000 registered at BCT for posting on SDC thread. So even if you are absolutely right dadon that the sdc dev team is really dedicated and work their ass off -only on small donations,  no ico, no angel investors and donators- I believe jupiter00000 voice is as legit as anyone here and have its place.... but if I were you jupiter00000 I would hold more than ever now : the long wait will pay nicely, very nicely...  Wink

Oh, Im holding, no doubt. But Ive been watching the updates on this coin for over 2 years. Pretty unimpressed with the lack of adherence and follow through to the hype they push on us investors, who essentially pay the development cost with speculative investing. The platform has value because I hold SDC in my wallet, along with some 60 other peers.

Shortly after the anonymity was cracked - peers dropped to 3.

Its good to see this moving forward.

Id love to see a real product. 

Or that interview that may or may not have happened...

Maybe the editor is holding it ransom. Who knows. By the time it actually comes out, I will have forgotten that it was coming out... on "Friday"  - and probably wont even see it for a few months when I check to see if the coin is still alive.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

hmm... I dont think the SDC community should react like that to what jupiter00000 just said. He's kind of right :  I believe the majority thought Aphrodite was going to get released last Friday.  Also, the majority was waiting on the interview last 2 weeks. So far nothing.... but we wait patiently knowing it will kick ass.  I've just read the short history post of jupiter00000 and although he don't have a huge post count, it shows he's been watching or in the crypto scene for a longer time. I also think he was really spot on on that Waves ico thread proving that most if not all ico are pure shit. I even think jupiter00000 registered at BCT for posting on SDC thread. So even if you are absolutely right dadon that the sdc dev team is really dedicated and work their ass off -only on small donations,  no ico, no angel investors and donators- I believe jupiter00000 voice is as legit as anyone here and have its place.... but if I were you jupiter00000 I would hold more than ever now : the long wait will pay nicely, very nicely...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
There's trouble at the data center so it seems, the whole server is offline.

We'll get it up and going as soon as we can.

The latest releases can also be downloaded here:
https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases/tag/v1.4.0.3

Website still down. Cry

I dont want to rain on your parade but if you want to release Aphrodite on Friday you should fix this.

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

Maybe it's this friday Smiley Would have been great to launch before halving, but what can you do

see decentralize.today

Hopefully soon though...

Yes DT does some really great write ups and the article is very true in Aphrodite you can really see the foundations being laid for the market.

But first they need to release Aphrodite, which is what everyone is waiting for: the market reacted in anticipation, but they need to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Yes DT does some really great write ups and the article is very true in Aphrodite you can really see the foundations being laid for the market.
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.
There's trouble at the data center so it seems, the whole server is offline.

We'll get it up and going as soon as we can.

The latest releases can also be downloaded here:
https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases/tag/v1.4.0.3
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.

Thanks for the notice, we'll get it checked out.
Wasnt an interview coming out yesterday?  Huh

see decentralize.today
Pages:
Jump to: