Pages:
Author

Topic: Second COVID-19 wave is coming...Infinite loop? - page 5. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Is there really a second wave?
I'm not aware of the international news since Im so fed up with fake statistics in my country already, even fake statistics in my local region. I don't know but I slowly lose my beliefs with how dangerous this pandemic is. I felt like this is a business related PLANdemic.

Anyway, the 2nd wave surely will give us the worst economic situation in the history as majority of the countries are being pinned down by the pandemic, specially in the financial aspects. Companies are lossing millions of dollars already due to its temporary closure, and here it goes again, the 2nd wave, another quarantine and crowd control. Stores, businesses are closing again.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
The pandemic won't be contained to a few months. It'll be going until at least January with more waves. I noticed the huge spike in German cases too and I think new Zealand got a few more.

Some countries are more prepared for the pandemic now though too - the power of lockdown in the UK has been devolved to the city mayors - or at least on their advice.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
The much discussed second wave is here! While many countries e.g. Brazil and USA are still suffering from the first wave, the second wave has already arrived in Europe, after it looked like the crisis was under control for some weeks.
Everywhere in Europa are strongly increasing numbers of infections like in Spain, France, Germany or Croatia. Many areas are once again being declared risk areas. Will this be the last wave and if not, will it bring the economy to its knees with unforeseeable consequences to the world?
Pages:
Jump to: