Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 12. (Read 29681 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 15, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
I have been done with this forum.
I will not be coming back...

I will only come back in Feb...plus periodically to drop small payments as agreed upon.
The mark of a true sociopath. The whole reason this thread is here is because you didn't pay, as agreed upon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 14, 2015, 10:00:47 PM
Price has crashed so much even returning all of your Bitcoins you lose a substantial amount.
If he is sending me back anything at all I believe it will be tied to USD total
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 14, 2015, 09:50:24 PM
Price has crashed so much even returning all of your Bitcoins you lose a substantial amount.
January 14, 2015, 05:32:55 PM
I have been done with this forum.
I will not be coming back...

I will only come back in Feb...plus periodically to drop small payments as agreed upon.
Any update?
January 11, 2015, 10:50:41 AM
skype - financierhf
personal cell - 313 492 6307

another burner

no!!!!
Just keep me posted please and thanks

Will do.
This forum has an exploit that leaves everyone's account vulnerable.

ALL OF YOU.
You're not nearly as active on this account as the segvec one. Are you done with this forum or something?
January 09, 2015, 09:03:19 PM
skype - financierhf

another burner

no!!!!
Just keep me posted please and thanks
Activity: 196
The cheddar breed jealousy
January 09, 2015, 01:09:43 AM
Won't be in NY for a few months.
In downtown Detroit...

Here at bitcointalk, we do cash via moneypak and/or reloadIT...or even moneygram/wu.
That work for you?
January 09, 2015, 01:07:40 AM
skype - financierhf
January 09, 2015, 01:05:41 AM
Well over $100,000 in moneypak.

Feel free to call/text me: 313 375 0248

Thanks.
I look forward to working with you.
January 09, 2015, 12:37:16 AM
ur hacked, not me you stupid peion. you are gay

Okay so we know you hacked his account. Curious, what was his password when you hacked it? Maybe give us some clue bout this guy.
January 09, 2015, 12:36:15 AM
He is currently trying to purchase another account. Looks like he has BTC to toss at that. Perhaps it is time you contacted the authorities.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-legendary-rank-account-915393

LOL, contact the authorities and report a ghost who is making payments on the "debt owed".
They will laugh and say "you're lucky you are getting anything considering the guy is a ghost on the net".

Sent 0.098392 BTC ---worth $28.00 USD--- to the address provided. ---> 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

HBO --- understand that the funds will be paid back to you.
Those commenting on here are just trying to get you amped up and hyped...for no apparent reason, LOL.

If I leave, there is absolutely nothing you can do...
BUT, I am a man of my word.

The payments will continue to come; as promised.

RAWTED, shove this $28.00 USD up your ass...peon.
Naming yourself after a famous hacker does not make you one. I think you've been shown tonight that everyone leaves a trail. Pay your debt, and I'll restore that trust.
can you borrow me 2 btc? I repay 14 btc to you and 15 to hbo go
Okay so we know you hacked his account. Curious, what was his password when you hacked it? Maybe give us some clue bout this guy.
it was banthebadbear69
January 09, 2015, 12:32:48 AM
He is currently trying to purchase another account. Looks like he has BTC to toss at that. Perhaps it is time you contacted the authorities.

LOL, contact the authorities and report a ghost who is making payments on the "debt owed".
They will laugh and say "you're lucky you are getting anything considering the guy is a ghost on the net".

Sent 0.098392 BTC ---worth $28.00 USD--- to the address provided. ---> 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

Those commenting on here are just trying to get you amped up and hyped...for no apparent reason, LOL.

Naming yourself after a famous hacker does not make you one. I think you've been shown tonight that everyone leaves a trail. Pay your debt, and I'll restore that trust.
I was referring to the negative trust I had left previously.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
January 09, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

January 09, 2015, 12:29:13 AM

January 09, 2015, 12:23:38 AM

January 09, 2015, 12:22:37 AM
I'm not hacked stupid peon do you want your money or notjavascript:void(0); javascript:void(0);
So, when do you plan to pay him?
as soon as I get a deal done

hes going to scam with my account
lol

good luck to all dealing with him
The hacker doesn't change anything correct
I'm dying.
January 09, 2015, 12:14:57 AM
I'm not hacked stupid peon do you want your money or notjavascript:void(0); javascript:void(0);
Alright, drop me a PM so I remove the negative trust.
Have fun.
January 09, 2015, 12:12:46 AM
I'm dying.
January 09, 2015, 12:11:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: