Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 13. (Read 29681 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
January 09, 2015, 12:10:21 AM
I'm not hacked stupid peon do you want your money or notjavascript:void(0); javascript:void(0);
Activity: 210
January 09, 2015, 12:07:36 AM
Lol your hacker is a clown asking for 2 btc... smh
January 09, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
I will have it by then. Promise buddy
January 08, 2015, 11:59:52 PM
Peons

Jared Hard
20150 Fort Street
Apt 201 Bldg 47
Riverview, Michigan 48193

^^^my friend I had wood sent to

congrats
--- but woodcollector already released that

old news :/
Figured you were hacked when the account said I think I can get you the rest of your money by the end of the week...
January 08, 2015, 11:46:06 PM
Peons

Jared Hard
20150 Fort Street
Apt 201 Bldg 47
Riverview, Michigan 48193

^^^my friend I had wood sent to
January 08, 2015, 11:02:57 PM
He is currently trying to purchase another account. Looks like he has BTC to toss at that. Perhaps it is time you contacted the authorities.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-legendary-rank-account-915393

LOL, contact the authorities and report a ghost who is making payments on the "debt owed".
They will laugh and say "you're lucky you are getting anything considering the guy is a ghost on the net".

Sent 0.098392 BTC ---worth $28.00 USD--- to the address provided. ---> 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

HBO --- understand that the funds will be paid back to you.
Those commenting on here are just trying to get you amped up and hyped...for no apparent reason, LOL.

If I leave, there is absolutely nothing you can do...
BUT, I am a man of my word.

The payments will continue to come; as promised.

RAWTED, shove this $28.00 USD up your ass...peon.
Appreciate that you're sticking to your word. I just seem to be having soooo much bad luck lately. I almost got robbed out of everything I had today... including an iPhone 6 plus...

STOP RISKING YOURSELF.
You are smarter than that.

I always stick to my word.
Word, I did risk myself I was walking down an alleyway. Lucky I had my friends with me though, I was tripping like crazy

Yeah, enough with that...
Relax and everything will fall into place.
It's such a scary experience when someone's trying to rob you, especially when you're only 15. Lucky I stood my ground and didn't give anything up though. I desperately needddd this money back, I don't know what's even happening with me now, everyday something worse keeps happening to me

All will be fixed in due time.
January 08, 2015, 10:52:28 PM
He is currently trying to purchase another account. Looks like he has BTC to toss at that. Perhaps it is time you contacted the authorities.

LOL, contact the authorities and report a ghost who is making payments on the "debt owed".
They will laugh and say "you're lucky you are getting anything considering the guy is a ghost on the net".

Sent 0.098392 BTC ---worth $28.00 USD--- to the address provided. ---> 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.

Those commenting on here are just trying to get you amped up and hyped...for no apparent reason, LOL.

Appreciate that you're sticking to your word. I just seem to be having soooo much bad luck lately. I almost got robbed out of everything I had today... including an iPhone 6 plus...

STOP RISKING YOURSELF.

Word, I did risk myself I was walking down an alleyway. Lucky I had my friends with me though, I was tripping like crazy

It's such a scary experience when someone's trying to rob you, especially when you're only 15. Lucky I stood my ground and didn't give anything up though. I desperately needddd this money back, I don't know what's even happening with me now, everyday something worse keeps happening to me
January 08, 2015, 10:48:43 PM

STOP RISKING YOURSELF.

January 08, 2015, 10:47:49 PM

STOP RISKING YOURSELF.

January 08, 2015, 10:46:45 PM

STOP RISKING YOURSELF.

January 08, 2015, 10:45:21 PM

January 08, 2015, 09:49:03 PM

January 08, 2015, 05:50:00 PM
He's logged in a few times today but has stayed silent
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 08, 2015, 12:15:18 PM

January 08, 2015, 12:49:59 AM
People like this just need a good ass kicking. The guy is pathetic.

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

Shitty parents, late night creepy uncle, mental defect, or just a plain old ordinary sociopath - there's something wrong with you to just fuck over people like that. Usually a good swift beating rights the ship. Here's hoping you get yours. You deserve it.

OK Stephen.
Could care less about all the drama. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed next month

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.
C'mon can't stick to your promises for such a small payment  Huh
January 07, 2015, 04:01:44 PM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

Shitty parents, late night creepy uncle, mental defect, or just a plain old ordinary sociopath - there's something wrong with you to just fuck over people like that. Usually a good swift beating rights the ship. Here's hoping you get yours. You deserve it.

OK Stephen.
Could care less about all the drama. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed next month

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.
The address for the payment: 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 07, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.

Don't have expectations. Consider your BTC lost and if he sticks to his promises that's a gain but I'd consider it lost.
January 06, 2015, 10:18:50 PM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.
January 06, 2015, 09:34:50 PM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.
January 05, 2015, 10:07:51 PM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.
Pages:
Jump to: