Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC - page 15. (Read 29716 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
December 25, 2014, 02:51:27 PM
Pay the dude back and get back on track segvec. I sold you over 100 bitcoins, I know you're capable of real business.

I'm already back on track.
Me and HBO have made arrangements.

Why do people continue to post nonsense that feeds nothing but their own personal ego?  Huh

If that's so , you can call him to clarify and end this endless replies

and close the thread.

Read up, we've already confirmed it.
HBO, I got another small payment for ya.

Address?

its actually true and i was wrong, i didnt read page 8/9.
i wil take back what i wrote.

have nice holidays everyone Smiley

/edit

before i forget though, you are a pretty rude ass seg Kiss

I know I am a prick.
Which is why people take me serious and I had extremely good reputation here.

I do not really care about my rep here anymore as I have all of my business connects still as I have done nothing wrong...apart from not sticking to my normal payment address which royally fucked me in the end.

I am human, we all make mistakes.
What is done is done.

0.078625 BTC sent to 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK.
(worth $24.99 USD)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
December 25, 2014, 01:31:01 PM
Pay the dude back and get back on track segvec. I sold you over 100 bitcoins, I know you're capable of real business.

Why do people continue to post nonsense that feeds nothing but their own personal ego?  Huh

and close the thread.

Address?

its actually true and i was wrong, i didnt read page 8/9.
i wil take back what i wrote.

have nice holidays everyone Smiley

/edit

before i forget though, you are a pretty rude ass seg Kiss
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 25, 2014, 01:25:11 PM

and close the thread.

Address?
Same one it's always been, the one in my sig
December 25, 2014, 12:59:40 PM

and close the thread.

Address?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 25, 2014, 12:32:57 PM

and close the thread.
December 25, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

Why do people continue to post nonsense that feeds nothing but their own personal ego?  Huh
December 24, 2014, 10:27:15 PM
wow, worst scam i ever saw.

segvec: you are a thief, a scammer and with 100% probality an uneducated foreigner  Undecided

@hbo

i would try to get law enforcement to help you asap, i doubt he will pay you back a single sat.

this is clearly a case of theft and scam.

yes, get law enforcement to help.
laundering money is legal now?  Huh

reading is fundamental indian.

wrong continent sorry.

but just to clarify:

1. he send you the btc to the adress you gave him
2. you (or as you say your partner) fucked up and sent the wrong person the money
3. you want to pay him back 2 months later or else he can fuck off

if you are not an uneducated foreigner you should now know who is wrong and who is right or?

muck muck?  Huh
anyhow, me and hbo already have an arrangement.

eat shit and die peon.
legendary
December 24, 2014, 10:14:29 PM

segvec: you are a thief, a scammer and with 100% probality an uneducated foreigner  Undecided

@hbo

i would try to get law enforcement to help you asap, i doubt he will pay you back a single sat.

wrong continent sorry.

but just to clarify:

1. he send you the btc to the adress you gave him
2. you (or as you say your partner) fucked up and sent the wrong person the money
3. you want to pay him back 2 months later or else he can fuck off

if you are not an uneducated foreigner you should now know who is wrong and who is right or?
December 24, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

@hbo

legendary
December 24, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

@hbo

December 24, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
I wouldn't put it out of the question that segveg cannot be doxxed. There are plenty of ways that he can hide his identity, however this does not mean that he employed them 100% of the time, especially considering that he claimed to not plan on scamming

lol, do your research from where i come from.
im not some 11 year old amateur...

again, you don't survive shadowcrew, cp.cc, blackshades.su, etc from coming on the net without 10+ security measures.

i had 1500 posts here...all gone besides useless ones.  Cry

why do you brag about stuff nobody cares about..shawdowcrew, blackshades, etc, ?  that does not give you street cred bro. you are a keyboard wannabe gangster.  i have NEVER heard of a real OG say "wait till the tax return comes in" Grin  you talk about foreigners, and make super racist remarks, but then you claim to be someone with the last name of Gonzalez ?  Seg, you are super confused, pay the kid and stop bragging about ridiculous stuff. 

ok thanks for ur advice.
If
U haven't noticed, I respond with retarded comments to everyone besides HBO becuz no one else matters.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
December 24, 2014, 11:41:31 AM
I wouldn't put it out of the question that segveg cannot be doxxed. There are plenty of ways that he can hide his identity, however this does not mean that he employed them 100% of the time, especially considering that he claimed to not plan on scamming

again, you don't survive shadowcrew, cp.cc, blackshades.su, etc from coming on the net without 10+ security measures.

why do you brag about stuff nobody cares about..shawdowcrew, blackshades, etc, ?  that does not give you street cred bro. you are a keyboard wannabe gangster.  i have NEVER heard of a real OG say "wait till the tax return comes in" Grin  you talk about foreigners, and make super racist remarks, but then you claim to be someone with the last name of Gonzalez ?  Seg, you are super confused, pay the kid and stop bragging about ridiculous stuff. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 24, 2014, 12:47:20 AM

Any posts that you deleted will be available via bitcointal.tk plus all deleted posts are saved by theymos.

Plus like I said if you intention was not to scam then you probably would not have gone to such pains to keep your identity secret

works for me...i want to go back to jr member  Grin
and i keep my identity secret becuz i deal other places...not all places are safe like bitcointalk.
its clear to me you are...just a good guy
If your identity on here is not connected to these "other places" then you have no reason to keep it secret. Plus the fact that you taunt makes me believe that you don't even think your identity is safe.

I will laugh when you go from having ~200 posts to over 1500 in less then an hour Wink
December 24, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

Any posts that you deleted will be available via bitcointal.tk plus all deleted posts are saved by theymos.

Plus like I said if you intention was not to scam then you probably would not have gone to such pains to keep your identity secret

works for me...i want to go back to jr member  Grin
and i keep my identity secret becuz i deal other places...not all places are safe like bitcointalk.
its clear to me you are...just a good guy
December 24, 2014, 12:36:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2014, 12:34:43 AM

That good for you and bit-x will happy to pay you full  Grin
December 24, 2014, 12:28:03 AM

December 24, 2014, 12:10:44 AM
December 24, 2014, 12:07:28 AM
Is there any bounty for finding him ?

Segvec is this guy:

Did a background search via the bank

https://www.facebook.com/martin.willburger?fref=ts

Ok, you found me. Now what?
Now you have to find my location.

Leave it to the newbie retard to reveal my first/last name.
Fill in the remaining pieces of the puzzle bud; you came this far, why give up? Unless you just got lucky. Wink

that person has a lot of friends in Vienna Austria

Yeah, 14 btc bounty for finding me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2014, 12:03:59 AM
Is there any bounty for finding him ?

Segvec is this guy:

Did a background search via the bank

https://www.facebook.com/martin.willburger?fref=ts

Ok, you found me. Now what?
Now you have to find my location.

Leave it to the newbie retard to reveal my first/last name.
Fill in the remaining pieces of the puzzle bud; you came this far, why give up? Unless you just got lucky. Wink

that person has a lot of friends in Vienna Austria
Pages:
Jump to: