Pages:
Author

Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide! - page 4. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
July 02, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
It really opened my mind after reading this guide. Such a good lead for everyone who wish to choose such legit and good bounties. I believe that the trusted manager is one of the big key, too to consider one. Quite interesting about BBB, I just heard that from you and I have to research further about this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
Nice. We rely on bounty managers so, we mostly join in projects wherein we have dealt with BMs beforehand. Sometimes there are few joiners due to the rules especially KYC. Some bounty hunters got no IDs so they opt out of  the program.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:34:53 AM
A Bounty with Moderate Chance
where can such companies be found? it would be very convenient. I have seen

Bounties who are managed by the team member and who cant afford to pay a bounty manager could be suspicious one
disagree. yeah, it happens all the time. but I've also seen teams that hire their Manager so they can see the accruals and execution of work in more detail. accordingly, such a Manager pulls out time only for one bounty, not 10-20. hence the very careful work with the participants

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
Bounty is not free tiffin, it break bread up our date and communal glass. I credit a affirmative generosity testament gain a sure ICO array, and its coin rendezvous needs to be reasonable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
this is a very good guide, I really agree with all your statement about how to choose a bounty, this will be one of the indicators for some members in this forum to choose a trusted bounty
Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
June 17, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
The way you have mentioned the different points in your guidelines seems quite impressive and must be helpful for most of the newbies joining the forum.Like you have mentioned about buy back programme of ICO which boost the prices up. Secondly sound and technical team behind them. But most important of all is to do your own research before joining any bounty as scams are increasing day by day. So be careful about them and try to gain knowledge and experience time to time.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
amazing guide for newbie like me,unfortunately i just participate best bounty that payment made in eth just once, it project called crowd machine,now they success.
anyone can recommend me what best bounty for now?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 17, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
I have always said that do not join each campaign blindly, do you research before joining any campaign just like you will do before investing and secondly do not do dozens of campaigns at a time personally i do 2-3 campaigns at a time that seem to be best projects to me i only promote them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
This is a real bad docent championing a inflammation as to nonpartisan elect a Bounty. I conceive this section desire benefit every alien to alter to a best-selling bounty hunter.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
This detailed post will be of immensely useful for all forum members doing bounty, it's so detailed that if it's strictly abide with one will hardly participate in fake projects and I'll like to emphasize the need to take cognizance of projects that have working product or developing one with that I think they cannot easily disappear to the thin air
Activity: 508
June 17, 2018, 03:29:35 AM
posting is very good and useful for bounty hunter to be more thorough again in following the project, thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Good tips for bounty hunters, it is very useful on bounty selection.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
June 13, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
thanks a lot for the tips, I'll try choosing the best bounties.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
June 07, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
Thanks for the information and helping with my journey in bounty.  It's nice to have an input from the expert on this field. Bravo for compiling this. I hope also, this campaign manager will do something about it, not after you put all your hardwork  then they will claim that the project is scam and they won't pay you a dime. A proper communication should be done from the campaign manager team to the supporters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
June 03, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Nice topic, totally agree with you about bounties that are managed not by professional(or at least experienced) person but newbie or copper member. When I see such programs I have a question - what are doing team members? They need to develop the project, but they try to figure out how to spot cheaters and count the stakes instead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 03, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
I am glad you guys liked the post and started following it. Its really important these days to be very precautious about them for many reason as I have listed in OP. This all is coming out of my own failure to join proper bounties. This came out of my heart as I was hurt badly when I used to get scammed in many of them. I have always experienced that out of 100 I will only hit 20 best bounties and then few left over who give me little money to push the thing ahead. This guide is out of experience as to which bounties get more success so that you guys can straight jump in towards them and join worry free.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 03, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
Nice guide to select bounties I've read here. All of this advices are legit and most part of them i've tried and have the same experience. I would add that most part of tokensuite bounties are shady, they have a hight percent of scam, so better stay away of their projects
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
That is a good article and nice to get informed by someone's experience, how to choose bounties, some new way of seeing when applying for the new bounty. I definitely will take this experience in to my bounty search and hopefully will avoid scammers as there are a lot of them these days. Spending my time on bounties, occurs to be hard work, as your morale goes down after not receiving any rewards! Thanks
Activity: 84
June 03, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
That's great, Thanks for your sharing. It is very useful for new people like me.
Pages:
Jump to: