Pages:
Author

Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide! - page 5. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
If I came across this article before, when I was just starting to participate in bounty campaigns, I'm sure that I would not have fallen on a scam which is now a lot even among the bounty ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 02, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
I agree with all the advice, but I think that it's very difficult to choose good companies. The beginner should try to find a mentor in the crypt.
Activity: 335
June 02, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
This set of very important tips and tips for beginners bounty hunters is very useful, I'm glad that there are many useful articles on a forum.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
You really did very well and in detail describe what bounty are good and which are not. The percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing a campaign and it affects what rewards you receive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
The merit system really helped to increase the number of constructive and useful posts and discussions on the forum. I think it's worth trying these tips in action)
copper member
Activity: 616
May 31, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Great information for all bounty hunters how to choose the right bounty. I agree with your idea about the percentage that is allocated to a campaign is very important when choosing any bounty campaign. It is also better to read white paper on the project before joining any bounty campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
bounty is a field that produces but certainly also need analysis to be able to run it. I think it's a great guide and enlightenment about the bounty. sometimes understanding of bounty many still less so only with joined the other without knowing what they are doing and what could be a success or not.
Activity: 822
May 31, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
I will start following these whenever i want to choose my bounty henceforth, because i don't want to be wasting my time on project i will work for them and nothing to gain at the long run.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
May 31, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Look at the bounty manager that is managing the bounty program, make sure that they have a good rank on their profile, also if they have a negative trust on their account that they are managing the project with. You can also try to look at the bounties that the bounty manager has managed before, if they went successfully then you can be sure that it will also go well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 31, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
Thats a good read and very encouraging method for finding out the Nemo !  Wink

I have started with the bounties recently and getting to know facts like this about the bounty is really helpful one. I have seen many people talking about the bounty selection process but mostly it is all about the usual manager thing, bounties with good whitepaper, roadmap, etc etc but that wasn't good help until now. With this article I have come to know few more things about the bounty. Thanks for sharing.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
May 31, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

The best thing about your guide is the BBB for the bounties these days. This Bounty Buy Back programs will make the ICO s get good chance to get the value of token they expected without being dumped from the bounty hunters which get the tokens that they, the ICO companies, have bought back from them. It's both a win for the ICO company and being paid in money if the campaigners wish to.

Yes this is most helpful one. But I dont really see lot of bounties with that kind of program and off course that is what tells us there are very few bounties who really care about the investments made by bounty participant in regards with the time. This is something that tells us such bounties does come out as the premium one!

Surely they will raise the status of that ICO by doing this and also it will keep the bounty participant more engaged as they know they will surely have something in their hands.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 01:24:22 AM
a great guide I think. in the selection of the bounty is easiest for beginners I think to see a manager who runs the course. many large managers certainly have major projects. In addition, the project certainly also includes large because it could pay a manager who has experience. analyze more deeply is okay but if it is still not up to that stage then see the manager who runs the course.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 01:02:34 AM
A Bounty with Moderate Chance :

BBB is new success mantra for the bounties these days. The BBB stands for the Bounty Buy Back programs. This is published at the start of the bounties that bounty participants will have the chance to return the tokens at the ICO prices through the BBB program. Thus at any cost bounty participants will be able to sell their tokens immediately to the ICO company and ICO company themselves will put the money into this program. Thus it raises the funds heavily and there is no as such dump that occurs in such bounties. They get good success rate in the later times.

The best thing about your guide is the BBB for the bounties these days. This Bounty Buy Back programs will make the ICO s get good chance to get the value of token they expected without being dumped from the bounty hunters which get the tokens that they, the ICO companies, have bought back from them. It's both a win for the ICO company and being paid in money if the campaigners wish to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
May 31, 2018, 12:35:41 AM
Thats a perfect way to know what bounty is legit and what bounty is not legit one.

I have always seen the posts saying that follow this manager and that manager to have the good bounty on board but never thought about this in this way. It is good tutorial I guess and glad to see it represented in such way. I think it will help almost everyone here as it is both simple and quick guide for everyone of us.

Bounty choosing has become serious job these days as we have to spend more than 3-4 months to work on it and another one month or more to receive our bounty rewards. Its like spending almost half year to get our payment but if they become scam then it could be troubling really.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 11:35:06 PM
It is a good guide for participating bounty campaigns and make distinction between good, best and avoid joining on a scammed bounty campaign. It is a good help to those who is just starting up in a bounty campaign. We can actually good return profit in bounty campaign when the ICO hosting just gives us a small allocation in bounty rewards to avoid massive dump on the tokens.
Activity: 123
May 30, 2018, 05:45:07 PM
This question is something a useful way that guide us on how to choose good bounty campaign, because there are some bounty campaign today does not provide total satisfactions to their people who joins the campaign, hopefully there were more people who shares us and guide us by putting ideas inside the forum in order to aware people by knowing which bounty campaign are good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
May 30, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
well written article for every one who are in search of Bounty programs
Activity: 2
May 30, 2018, 04:18:46 PM
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
Very nice sharing and informative as well. It will really help to select the right bounty. And apparently, a great threat against the fake. Knowing in details, I have felt that I am currently with the perfect one. Thanks again. 
Pages:
Jump to: