Pages:
Author

Topic: Selecting Bounties - A pocket guide! - page 6. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
Good guide for beginners and even for those who experienced in the bounties, memorized few facts from this guide, somebody give the author a merit!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:02:24 PM
Choosing bounty campaign is not really so easy. Because there are many scam that you need to be able to distinguish. I think that now Essentia is the best bounty right now..
Activity: 41
May 30, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
A very good article. Completely agree with you, it's very easy to join the first company you've got on the forum, before all you have to study the project, to think whether it's worth it or not. And then decide to enter the project or not
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
Very helpful tips for bounty hunter and even for ICO investors. Before joining any bounty campaign we should be careful about what we are going to promote amongst people who trust us. Just because of my tweet my friend can invest in an ICO, so I always stay safe before taking part.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
Yes off course the allocation is what matter a lot these days. This can define the ultimate fate of the crypto projects really. The explanation is very nice and I think everyone should go through this by actually reading it. I think bounties should always allocate only 1% of total supply of the tokens as the token supplies are always in multi-million so it would be really enough one to distribute among the participants. The dilution factor here is the perfect one and it can make the project worth something.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
this is a really good clue for them and I just joined in the bounty. And this will be a guide for me to choose a good bounty. thanks for the guidance.

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
This detailed post will be of immensely useful for all forum members doing bounty, it's so detailed that if it's strictly abide with one will hardly participate in fake projects and I'll like to emphasize the need to take cognizance of projects that have working product or developing one with that I think they cannot easily disappear to the thin air
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
very interesting information, detail, clear and very informative to the bounty hunters, I agree with you that good ico will definitely be managed by a strong and compact team, they will seriously build their ico for long term profit, not for long term profit short.
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
This guide for bounty tips for choosing any bounty is very beneficial for the new comers and for other also as you have completely mentioned the basic and important things like buy back programme which influence the company tokens price.But i would like to add one more factor that manager of that bounty should be trustworthy and have an good image on members as he will look for all the aspects beforehand.Otherwise your guiding manuals will help a lot of people.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
Great post,, is very helpful for all bounty hunters.rarely anyone tells about the various bounty. but I think after reading this topic, I can better choose a good bounty and also add knowledge about the bounty that I'm following.
Activity: 120
May 30, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
A good write up but to add it, not all bounties that start with a brand new account end up to be scam. Have done bounty where the account was a copper jnr member account and it came out successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
May 30, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
Thank you for this really nice and comprehensive post about bounties. As a new bounty hunter and still learning which campaign I should invest myself into, it's really beneficial.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 30, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
Very good work done by you. It's a good awareness post regarding how to choose the right bounty. I read all your points thoroughly you pointed out in your post. I think you have pointed out all the major things one should avoid or follow before participating in any bounty. The most important thing to be keep in mind less allocation bounties I entirely agree with you on this point. Thanks for the tips.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Thanks for your contribution, while these might seems like common sense, but there must be people out there in need of your advises.
Activity: 139
May 30, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
nice guide, but even if bounty manager > full member, it only affects on quality of bounty managment. If ICO decides to scam there is nothing BM can do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
These are really helpful tips. In turn, I would like to note that the best solution for choosing a bounty company, follow the proven managers who have long held the bounty company.
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
May 30, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
very good articles, and have more benefits to guide, these are tips for choosing a bounty, I am sure you are the best bounty analyst, in my opinion, and I am personally very useful.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 10:43:51 AM
Indeed, most of the time, we should choose the bounty threads that are managed by a good reward manager, so most of the time we participate in the bounty can be paid on time.
And most of the time, I don't choose the BTC payment bounty thread because it's very strict.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
May 30, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
A very helpful guide OP. Although I know pretty much most of it, but still it still gave me a good insights about other criteria. The only thing that you really need to focus on after choosing a good bounty campaign is the idea of the project itself and see how the community supports the said project depending on their pre-sale. I know some campaign that falls under the criteria of a good campaign but when I look at how their main sale is doing, it is not going well.
Pages:
Jump to: