Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 63. (Read 61630 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
When you feel like you want to hold then hold it until the price recovers but if you feel like you want to still earn then trade it, it is according to your decision and emotion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Hold! Only hold strategy is a good strategy during this market conditions, so have a patience and wait for a profit! I believe in a future growth of cryptomarket.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
if there was a "best" strategy everyone would do it. you have to consider for yourself what do you believe will happen in the future and act according to that belief
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
I hold some coins to sell at high prices, because now the price is red then my best solution to hold it until the normal state back at the desired price.
Activity: 91
June 07, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
the upward momentum of the crypto-currency stock market in recent weeks has increased and prices have started to rise. we need to keep the subcoins we already have. you get more profit when the stock market goes up.
Activity: 97
June 07, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
It is best to buy altcoins in the red market, and then sell at growth. but there are also very promising altcoins that it is better to always keep in the long-term and then you can get a very good profit.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 08:29:16 PM
I will sell them but not right now, maybe in the future, or when the price go up
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 05, 2018, 08:22:53 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
holding is the best option, and if you have any money to buy at this dip, do it. try adding your investment so you would gain more profit when the market pumps.
Activity: 60
June 05, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
When the prices are low, it is better to buy or wait on the dip, hold for a while and sell when prices goes up. Then buy again at the dip.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
Most Altkoin prices are still cheap. Only a few Altcoins are worth the price. I prefer to hold rather than sell. So that's the best strategy for my Altkoin
is kept up until the end of the year. Let's just assume a long-term investment to earn a great profit. Wink
i must preferred is holding my altcoin because holding that it my have a chance to increase my profit rather than selling my altcoin there's a possibility that i can buy something not important so i rather hold my altcoin for now if i have enough earnings i will invest that to another best altcoin. its risky to do that but i have to trust my decision to have my earnings grow.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 05, 2018, 08:09:38 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
your question takes a good decision making but for me just buy any altcoins you want because this year 2018 is a good year for altcoins in the market, so it's better to buy now until their value is stil low and hold them for a bit of time and sell it when it's value pumps.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 08:01:22 PM
Most Altkoin prices are still cheap. Only a few Altcoins are worth the price. I prefer to hold rather than sell. So that's the best strategy for my Altkoin
is kept up until the end of the year. Let's just assume a long-term investment to earn a great profit. Wink
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
June 05, 2018, 07:52:28 PM
for now I myself I hold my raw Ripple is still Ripple Altcoin, I hold for long term because the possibility of Ripple will rise in the future.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
June 05, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
If you don't have any need for cash, there is no need selling your altcoins. it is true that market is down but it is for a meantime, things will soon improve for better, remembering when you are selling your coin another HODLER is something packing them and waiting for the time it will moon.

Holding and selling altcoins is a nice idea. Like now it's value/price are changeable. Hold when it is low and decreasing value and sell if it has a high and increasing value. Just waiting and be patience.
I am currently keeping a lot of altcoin and I am determined to keep in the long term for these altcoin. That makes me feel better because I do not have to worry about the market fluctuations and I can do other things better. I advise investors to invest in this market so you can be active in any situation.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 05, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
Right now I will continue to hold my altcoin. Because now the market is low, if I sell at this time I will not have much profit. Cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, I believe in the next few years this market will grow, and the price of the altcoin will be very high. In addition, right now I will buy a few more altcoin potential. Some altcoin that I think we should buy are Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, NEO and Monero. These are valuable altars and good potential, I believe in the future they will bring us a lot of profit.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
June 05, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
it all depends on the success rate of the project, both ICO and ICO.
When ICO of the project is successful, and after the price of ICO the price is not dump, then I have confidence that the price of the coin will rise, and be able to compete in the market. Therefore I will holding the coin.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
If you don't have any need for cash, there is no need selling your altcoins. it is true that market is down but it is for a meantime, things will soon improve for better, remembering when you are selling your coin another HODLER is something packing them and waiting for the time it will moon.

Holding and selling altcoins is a nice idea. Like now it's value/price are changeable. Hold when it is low and decreasing value and sell if it has a high and increasing value. Just waiting and be patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
For now I prefer to hold my altcoins and wait for price increases rather than to sell them quickly.
I predict a rise in price of coins.
I strongly recommend that you now keep your altcoin,
Activity: 50
June 05, 2018, 06:13:30 PM
If you don't have any need for cash, there is no need selling your altcoins.
But sometimes it also depends on the situation that you really need to sell coins.
Activity: 39
June 03, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Depends on the coin, if it is promising, it is best to keep it. Otherwise, it's better to sell when it's at the peak, the problem is how to find out if it's at the peak.
Pages:
Jump to: