Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell and buy ethereum? - page 40. (Read 6376 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
As ethereum is becoming more and more popular, with a community that is growing, I'm sure ethereum will stay for quite a while      
Activity: 644
May 30, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
Ethereum has really good future, because many industries adopt technology behind it, build dapps and smart contracts   
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
In my Opinion buying Ethereum is the best option, I don't advise to sell the Ethereum at this point of time. because presently market is down and ETH has huge potential to grow.
it is true, now the eth is down and it is great to buy it now. umtuk.dijual at the end of the year or when the price goes up.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
In my Opinion buying Ethereum is the best option, I don't advise to sell the Ethereum at this point of time. because presently market is down and ETH has huge potential to grow.
Activity: 144
May 30, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
looking at the fact that eth ethereal ethics got another improvement at this time. Despite the current decline eth always has a surprise to increase your investment assets. The core developer of ethereum has tested the casper network and soon the plasma will be implemented and it will be a big thing to make another ATH for ethereum.
Activity: 700
May 30, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?

All depends on you, indeed ETH is a potential coin that continues to increase. But, I suggest you always see the development of the market, buy when the price is down, you will get to many times if you are good at reading the chart of market development.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Considering the current market, my answer will be yes, because the price of the bear market has declined to very low levels. Of course, this answer also changes the time you set for the investment. I would like to point out that I definitely do not recommend it for short term. In the long run, I write what I wrote in the first sentence.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
I think it's a good idea, but only when it falls in price to earn more in the future, but you still need to figure out what price it can drop and then buy it.
Activity: 354
May 30, 2018, 12:32:14 PM
Buying and selling ethereum is a good idea. But before you buy eth you must consider thale value, when the value is low then it is the good time to buy eth and when the value is high it is the best time to sell your eth. You need to monitor the market, you need to search more information about this eth in terms of investing and others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
You can hold if you already have it but I would not recommend buying as the market is very unpredictable and can fall even lower
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
You can but you have to keep an eye on the market
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
May 30, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
i think in my opinion is a good move because now ethereum is trusted coin on market even many ICO using ethereum for payment so yeah if you want sell you another coin to buy ethereum i think is good one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
I think buying ETH is a good idea. ETH's smart contracts and decentralization will have good application prospects in the future. I think a lot of money is worth investing. U can try it out and spread the investment risk.

Most people like to buy etherium and most of people is always talking about etherium but why the price down while bitcoin down? If we prefer to buy etherium, although bitcoin down i think the etherium can always growing but its not? I think bitcoin is still the main crypto. I also hold my etherium for long term and will buy when price very deep.
Buy and sell is too pressure but this is one of the best strategy of individuals because this kind of strategies are much effective, even the small profit to earn but still it has percentage to earned every transaction, the reason why they like doing this kind of strategies it is because the fluctuation changes from time to time .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:30:29 AM
I think buying ETH is a good idea. ETH's smart contracts and decentralization will have good application prospects in the future. I think a lot of money is worth investing. U can try it out and spread the investment risk.

Most people like to buy etherium and most of people is always talking about etherium but why the price down while bitcoin down? If we prefer to buy etherium, although bitcoin down i think the etherium can always growing but its not? I think bitcoin is still the main crypto. I also hold my etherium for long term and will buy when price very deep.
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
now I hold and invest free money
Activity: 18
May 30, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
I think I can buy Ethereum now, but I don't think it's time to sell Ethereum. The encryption market has only just begun to pick up. We should keep holding at this time and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
It depends on what you are going to sell =) If you want to sell your kidney in order to buy ether it is a bad idea, lol!
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
It is common for me, I would sell some stuff I dont need, and if there is no special need in that money = invest in crypto
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 28, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
just don't get carried away. you can get into the excitement after your first successful investment and lose much more than earn
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 28, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Decide to sell or buy! But I'm sure that it's not the time to sell the Etherium. We look forward to good growth until the end of the year!
If we are talking about the long-term, then of course there is not even a thought of selling ETH. Everyone is waiting for the growth of this coin and these expectations have a strong foundation. In the short term, it is increasingly difficult. If you have problems with liquidity, perhaps you are forced to sell ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: