Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 7. (Read 15856 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 10, 2019, 10:03:58 AM
If I gained profit I definitely sell my bitcoins to buy stable coins like USDT not fiat, I always do that when I'm getting profit in trading. But when the time that I need money I will convert it into fiat.

I also often do this when making a large profit and holding Fiat is the final stage to know exactly your profit on investment. I think any investment will be very risky if you do not have the basic knowledge in this market. In fact, Bitcoin is the safest coin for people to invest and this investment always gives you good returns if you tend to hold for long.
Bitcoin can bring a good amount of profits when you already knows how to deal with this coin correctly, why bothered to sell your bitcoin and buy alts when the market situations is like this, there's no good market movement from alts industry so instead trying your luck buying another coin to hold, better to keep your bitcoin and study how to trade properly, by holding, your chance to see increase in fiat value is possible all you need to do is to wait.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
September 10, 2019, 09:37:27 AM
indeed the price of bitcoin is very stable and often gives a very good surprise for a continuous increase but a situation like this that makes me confused to sell it and moreover to buy altcoin which is slow in price speculation conditions I often sell it to buy fiat until altcoin really recover I just bought Altcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 10, 2019, 08:25:38 AM
If I gained profit I definitely sell my bitcoins to buy stable coins like USDT not fiat, I always do that when I'm getting profit in trading. But when the time that I need money I will convert it into fiat.

I also often do this when making a large profit and holding Fiat is the final stage to know exactly your profit on investment. I think any investment will be very risky if you do not have the basic knowledge in this market. In fact, Bitcoin is the safest coin for people to invest and this investment always gives you good returns if you tend to hold for long.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
September 10, 2019, 07:52:50 AM
If you have bitcoin,it is better to leave it,but if you do not have it and you do not know what to buy, then I would choose altcoins, as they have more growth prospects
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 08, 2019, 12:13:25 PM
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 08, 2019, 10:27:26 AM
I see no reason to sell BTC now, when its price is not high and halving should happen soon. Moreover, the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is constantly growing. Now is a good time to buy and increase the volumes of BTC and altcoins on your wallets, but you need to decide on the budget allocation in order to understand what percentage of BTC and what percentage of other coins you will have.

I see plenty of reasons to sell.

Just because people are Bitcoin believers and hodlers does not necessarily mean they never sell,,, for example if you mine bitcoin or you earn it, then all your income is in bitcoin. If you can pay directly for btc for bills and rent and food, great. But until today I have not found a supermarket accepting btc, or phone company doing that or landlord in my country taking btc.

Reality is you still need to sell btc for money in 90% of cases.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 08, 2019, 08:22:04 AM
we dont buy fiat and i think buying is not the right term to be used for it but i think trade is more apropriate term  . we trade our btc for fiat if ever we see the price of btc rise but not all people will do that , only to those who are ineed of money or already earn alot of profit  .

trading btc to alts is not also price dependent because some will trade btc for alts anytime as long as they will need the alts for paying of for gambling  . i like to play gambling with doge coin so that should be the only alt that i trade with my btc .
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 08, 2019, 08:02:47 AM
Right now is a very appropriate thing for bitcoin investments. we know that price movements go down and up very fast. obviously this is a short-term investment that can be done for bitcoin.
and can make profits quickly because of the rapidly changing prices. but all of course with the right analysis.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
September 08, 2019, 04:19:05 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
I think now the best option is to be calm and set yourself the goal of the price of bitcoin, which will suit you. It is best not to pay attention to today's levels, and humbly wait.
Activity: 840
Merit: 300
September 07, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
its different to answer. i did this mistake 2 times, i sold all my bitcoins for buying altcoins.  it was a very big mistake for me. now i never sell %100 of my bitcoins. I m holding.  Buying fiat is a different case fiat is't a investment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
September 06, 2019, 11:50:02 PM
On the off chance that you sell Bitcoin for fiat now, you will lose. It will be smarter to discover a trade with the best rates and sell BTC there to get altcoins. I would pick Gladius, IOTA, OmiseGO, Qtum, and Komodo
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 06, 2019, 09:29:25 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
I am a living person and live in the real world, so naturally a certain part of the profits I convert to Fiat.And of course, since I'm not going to leave crypto, I will transfer a certain part to altcoins.And my choice is likely to stop at the BNB coin.
If I earn a high profit, I will spend a small amount to keep Fiat because this is the money to use in my daily life. In addition, I will spend all my investment in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is currently the safest coin in this market and the possibility of price increases will certainly occur in the next few months. Of course altcoin is still a good choice for investment but I only buy when the coin has a clear development
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 06, 2019, 06:13:18 PM
I am a living person and live in the real world, so naturally a certain part of the profits I convert to Fiat.And of course, since I'm not going to leave crypto, I will transfer a certain part to altcoins.And my choice is likely to stop at the BNB coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
September 06, 2019, 05:17:58 PM
Now altcoins are at a low level and it seems that there may be a desire to start buying, thinking that a new continuous growth is possible. But in my opinion, both growth and an even more serious decline are possible. It is better to wait out this uncertainty.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 06, 2019, 02:15:35 PM
Hold your bitcoins. Why sell it for altcoins when bitcoin now is gaining more dominance in the crypto market? Altcoins continuous to bleed and it is worrying. I am not even bothering anymore to trade altcoins for now. Buy fiat maybe if you want to avoid the volatility on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
September 06, 2019, 02:11:31 PM
I see no reason to sell BTC now, when its price is not high and halving should happen soon. Moreover, the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is constantly growing. Now is a good time to buy and increase the volumes of BTC and altcoins on your wallets, but you need to decide on the budget allocation in order to understand what percentage of BTC and what percentage of other coins you will have.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2019, 08:50:08 PM
Lol selling bitcoin when the price soars to buy altcoins is like suicide ,imagine that while bitcoin is falling all of the altcoins are falling swell then you are telling to buy alts?look at the market capitalization and compare the fall of alts than bitcoin?
Basically you will only put yourself into more difficulties,just stay holding bitcoin to profit soon,or sell and lose forever.think of it
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 06:26:24 PM
TERA一秒出块八秒确认 Angry
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
Selling your bitcoins to buy altcoins is not a good idea. Its sure that btc's price will grow and its also a fact that none of the altcoins can catch up with BTC. Personally i wont do this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
September 02, 2019, 07:46:59 AM
I would rather go into fiat money. Altcoins are now a very risky investment. Bitcoin repeatedly dominates the market compared to other cryptocurrencies.
I agree, many altcoins are getting cheaper in satoshi, so it’s better to buy Bitcoin and use all available funds to buy Bitcoin.  This will protect yourself from loss of funds as a result of an unsuccessful investment in altcoins, which are much cheaper since the purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: