Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 17. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 10, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
I think you should keep them better than ever in this moment. Now that the market is gradually waning, they may continue to decline so keep them. I believe in the next few months eth prices will rebound back and possibly higher than BTC prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
if you already get a profit then it does not matter if you want to sell, but if you do not get a profit then better to wait for prices to rise again
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 10, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
acctually, i dont really know how much price  you  bought your ethereum or bitcoin, or your target profit or risk tolerance, it is so difficult to give you the advice to buy or sell. for me, it's a time to buy some ethe with low price
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 10, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
You should not be asking people such a question. You only have to options in surviving in this market, and that is either for you to be a long term investor or to be a trader and if you want to trade, you should go and learn when to buy and when to sell to be able to help you make a good decision than asking people what to do because with that, you are only going to end up screwed. No one knows the future, or what happens next with Ethereum, and no one will be there to tell you when things end up changing and you are left hanging or joining FOMO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Ethereum is very good point to buy from 300-370$ price , i will buy part by part 1 time a week , i think ethereum will pumped a lot in next big wave.
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
I will buy eth again because the price is still low and this is the right time, and I will HODL for the next few months, or maybe until the end of this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
April 10, 2018, 08:35:58 AM
It’s a really very bad time to sell the ethereum right now... ethereum has gone down hugely in last couple of months and if you sell it I am sure you gonna be in huge loss...but I trust ethereum and pretty sure till the end of the year it will reach a new record
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
if you gonna sell it to buy a coin you think will go up sell it. if just for the sake of profit don't its price is stabilizing and the price is darn cheap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
April 10, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Holding or selling your ETH depends on the circumstances while you want to sell in the first place. I noticed at the end of the year their is hike in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and eth.
My advice to you is that if the current circumstances while you want to sell in the first place is that you need money badly or maybe life threatening, I suggest you sell if not please hold till the end of the year
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
Because eth is down i would recommend to hold because you don't want to sell when it is too late because it may pump anytime and you may get more profit.
Activity: 448
Diagon
April 10, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
If you are a speculator, then you should have a trading strategy. And if you are an investor, then you should have a goal when and at what price you would like to sell.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 10, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
I think selling should have been much earlier at a higher price. If you bought ETH more expensive than it is now, then it is better to keep it. If you sell now, you get losses, and I think it's not interesting to you.
Nobody is going to suggest giving up on Ethereum or any other digital coin the present moment when the whole market is going through a tough dip. It is the time to do the exact opposite and buy more Ethereum. This is the fact that sooner or later, all coin will again start moving forward so having more coins at low price means having bigger profits when these all boostup in coming days.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
If you just bought around $400 will be better hold it until in the end of this year, my prediction the price has big possibility to raise and going up to $1200, cryptocurrency market now just boring but will be any times for all the times high like  afew month ago.

There are many other people who bought ETH at the high price with the recent uptrend, so instead of selling them in the market, it is better to hold them for some more time because there is huge chance the price of ETH will definitely increase in the market.
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

It depends what price when you bought it. Don't sell your bitcoin/ethereum if it's not breakeven yet. It is very dangerous to buy any cryptos right now. The market needs strong sentiment for us to make profit again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
Always HODL Ethereum, its gonna be big soon
Activity: 226
April 10, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
I believe that we should not buy ETH at the present time, it can be seen that the girl of ETH in the past days is falling dramatically after the price of bitcoin drastically reduced to $ 300. I think the market is in crisis so you have to plan for specific stop loss and clear that when risk can be timely processing.
Holding is always profitable strategy. I believe that when the bitcoin rise the eth will also rise because they are both on the crypto currency feild. I think the eth will soon rise like btc so then holding with patience is always great than dumping it on this crazy dropping of the price. I think crypto is always an amazing way to invest but we need to hold or maybe wait for a while to make everything easy.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
I believe that we should not buy ETH at the present time, it can be seen that the girl of ETH in the past days is falling dramatically after the price of bitcoin drastically reduced to $ 300. I think the market is in crisis so you have to plan for specific stop loss and clear that when risk can be timely processing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
the ETH price is still far below the standard ,, I think in use for investment is much better
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 10, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
Currently the price of ETH is low, you should keep it. You should not sell right now, because you will not get the profit you want. Instead, if you have an idle amount, you should add a bitcoin to your wallet so that you get a decent amount of money from your business in the future.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
I think that the ball should buy ETH at this time, it can be seen that ETH is a very potential coin and the basis of many good coin, so with a long term development, investing in ETH is one This is extremely beneficial for you. I think the price of ETH will probably hit $ 600 this month just because there are so many outstanding events taking place.
Pages:
Jump to: