Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 20. (Read 1572 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
April 09, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
some people need money for their daily food, but some huge investors are selling at cheap rates, thats why we see a lot of dump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 09, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
This is not the time to sell your Ethereum, the current price of Ethereum has decreased very deeply. Holding Ethereum for long-term investment is the right choice for now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

I think the best thing for now is to hold as much ethereum as you can while the price is still very cheap and if you know it's already saturated and the price of the lower limit or standard, ethereum will recover the price to $ 1000 and I hope you do not miss that golden opportunity to be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 09, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
i think a good decisions back to yourself. if you feel you have a profit you can sell it now or hold. because no one can predict the price of eth for the future
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
Why did you guys alwasys start topics to sell coin or toke XY when its dumping and on the lowest point. Did you leanred nothing about trading? Everyone you will ask will you say that you should it. Right now all the coins are dumping, so ethereum too. In some weeks or months it will rise again. So dont be the typically noob who buys on the all time high and sells on the dump. Just learn to hodl and then you will make profit too. Ethereum ahs a strong dev team, and it will solve the problem they actually got!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 09, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

Still hold eth for the future, it will rise up again to $1000 / 1 eth. Hold as many as you can so that when it goes back to its highest value we will earn alot on it.

Just have more patience and suddenly time will come we will celebrate.... Tongue
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
April 09, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
It's better to inverse in cryptocurrency for long term.Then only you will get huge profit from it.I had invested 1000$ in the combination of bitcoin and Ethereum. But I was holding this for long run.When the price of Ethereum reaches 1300$,I will sell some of my holding ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
if you want ethereum coins more profitable you must be hold in the  longer time ,,cause the market now has recovered to rise again and increasing a little bit for that time to deep from lower average level,because eth will be stronger coins as of now,and of course for that case, it will be able also to  have from potencial growth value in the future from maturity time decide you to sell,,
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
If you are satisfied and can really earn profit by selling your Eth right now then go ahead, but for me, ethereum will increase sooner or later, so it is still better to hold.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 09, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
They say 2017 was the year of bitcoin and 2018 is the year of ethereum!
Just in the Q1 of 2018 , it's been published a huge amount of ICOs on ethereum platform , Ethereum is going to change from POW to POS , that time holders become much more than we see today , the only big problem about it is the program language of ethereum , it is a difficult language for many average programmer , I think there would be a future for ethereum but it wouldn't get 100x in one year any more!
Activity: 252
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 09, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
I think is not worth it to sell. Currency's coming soon. Ethereum will grow and another currency too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
April 09, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

It is upto your purchasing price means what price you have purchased and what is totally average price of your purchase. If you are in profit then it is good to book profit as in trading point of view always after some price increase their will sure be profit booking so the price will come down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 09, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency values are very volatile. No one in this forum can really tell or predict what will happen in the future with regards to cryptocurrency values but if you'll have more knowledge about Ethereum and believe in its technology then go hodl till it reach a value where in you think you can already profit. I have bumped into an article speculating that Ethereum's value will triple this year 2018. https://smartereum.com/2279/ethereum-price-predictions-2018-cryptocurrencys-value-triple-high-can-price-ethereum-go-2018-sun-apr-8/

I know its really hard to speculate but Ethereum has a very bright future because of its awesome technology and there are still lots of applications that can be run using the Ethereum platform. Lets just wait and see what the future will bring about Ethereum's value. So I highly suggest for you to hold your Ethereum.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
April 09, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin in crypto platform so don't sell it now. Because currently all the coins are green in the market so this will raise constantly in future. If you hold the Ethereum it make 3x profit in August or September it is predicted by secret experts. If you believe my words just wait for four month.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:22:30 AM
First of etheruem is a good coin and has alot of potential onto it, and i recommend to hold if you plan to hold it and wait for it again to go up because if you don't you just wasted money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 09, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
keep holding it for another increases in the near future and to get better profits, hopefully the market can press the price to not fall again, I see the current price slightly decreased again and hopefully it can be suppressed like yesterday so as not to fall hard again.
Activity: 238
April 09, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
i believe that if you gain enough profits on it then must sell but I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. because Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
I think selling should have been much earlier at a higher price. If you bought ETH more expensive than it is now, then it is better to keep it. If you sell now, you get losses, and I think it's not interesting to you.
Activity: 24
April 09, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
i think you should hold your etherium these days, IMO in this 2 days ETH gives good sign for its bullish reversal. but of course its still a suggestion from a newbie  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
April 09, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
hold , this is still low price of eth
eth have good future , maybe at 1k$ you can sell little i guess
Pages:
Jump to: