Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 18. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
If you have a lot of times in this forum, i think it will be better if you find a good ICO to invest. But if you dont you can watch the ETH chart closely, if you cant do a TA by yourself you can watch the professional's chart on tradingview.com or other sites.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
Like any other coins, it is best to hold your ethereum coin as much as possible as the price is dumping. Selling is not the wise decision as of this time. It's too early to give up on your coins so hold on to that then wait a little longer hoping that it will pumps up soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
My target price on ETH before i purchase are at least 250 dollars i don't mind if i can't invest on that anyways but I'm planning to hold in that range of price. My methods are holding with time limit if your not determined when will you sell then put a time limit to make sure you are determined to sell after that time period.
Activity: 630
April 10, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Depending on your plan and objectives and your speculations.  If you hold ethereum  up until now since it was selling at $1300, I would say it will unreasonable for you to sell at these prices.  If you bought around $500, you could sell have take few losses and hold the rest.
Activity: 185
April 10, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
the btc and the 10 coins in the mecap are always holdate until the end. I always scometto them in the first 10. so far always earned
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
April 10, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
If you just bought around $400 will be better hold it until in the end of this year, my prediction the price has big possibility to raise and going up to $1200, cryptocurrency market now just boring but will be any times for all the times high like  afew month ago.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
It's not right time to sell ethereum because now a days ethereum price is very low.better ways is hold your ethereum for long term.if the money not problem with you, better hold it. so you don't worry ethereum price is increase again very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
April 10, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

When you initially bought it, didn't you have a plan when to sell it?  If so, you probably do not need some random person on a forum to tell you if you should sell...

There are traders and hodLers. I think most here are the latter.

I do expect both BTC and ETH to be quite a bit higher by the end of the year, but that is my speculation.
Just plain simple! It is funny the kind of question some people always ask sometimes and that makes me wonder how some people always end up messing up what they have simply because they had no plan or knowledge to even know what they are doing here in the first place.

At least, I am sure he has no knowledge of trading, otherwise he would not even be asking random people what to do in the first place, and im that case, he should just hold until he is sure he has gotten what he want from his holding but I guess a lot of people like being told what to do.
Activity: 518
April 09, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
Holding your ethereum at this point is the best decision for your portfolio. Ethereum contrary to expectations have dump almost 70% this year alone. The condition if ethereum is presenting opportunity to buy more and hold.
Activity: 60
April 09, 2018, 11:39:50 PM
I suggest you to hold it. Ethereum price is very low at the moment so I keep holding my ETH. It is good also for longterm holding because it has potential in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 09, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

It depends, i mean if you need the money for your daily need, will, you just need to sell that but if don't need that much better to hold it for a long run because everyone knows that bitcoin or even ethereum increase its value, so you need to be worry if the price goes down coz they increase it again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 09, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

If you are contented to that earning then sell your coins because we really don't know if the price will increase continuously and that by the next day it will dump again. So better for sure earning be contented of the slight progress like sell it high and buy it low while the market today is not healthy and not stable.
Activity: 15
April 09, 2018, 10:15:01 PM
I think holding the coins will earn the highest investment income.All the coins I bought are the good ones with my careful selection after much study. I don't think the method of buying on high price and sell on low price is a good way to your investment. It's all my experience.The decision depends on you own.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
April 09, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
I would suppose, that, when the EOS and the Neo-exchanger will be fully operational, the funds will flow there from the Ethereum. And at this moment he can go down again. But i'm not sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
There is no need to sell Ethereum with such a low price. The price is increasing gradually, just hold your coins. Ethereum is always good for long-term investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 09, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
Better ways is hold your ethereum for long term and you will you see the profit. But if you need fresh money soon, you can sell. If the money not problem with you, better hold it. Don't be panic about the price down, is normal thing in investment. I believe ethereum is the best investment after bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
April 09, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
It's not the right time anymore since eth price dive too deep, except you really need to cash out.
However, if you are not desperate need for money, just hold it instead of cut loss due to eth will increase again for sure.
in fact, it's the right time to buy more eth, seems like the price has corrected to the bottom line at the moment, just wait for the bounce back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 09, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
In a time of market downturn, we should not sell any coin to the market. This is because some whales are attempting to regulate BTC prices on the market. You will increase strongly in May, Do not worry to hold your BTC is the best decision.
Activity: 273
April 09, 2018, 05:30:52 PM
You can see that the market in the past few days has fallen into a serious crisis as bitcoin prices are constantly falling. This is the main reason for the decrease in ETH and altcoin prices in the past few days, according to my analysis, there will be a $ 11,000 bitcoin sale, so you can get it up to that point. to be able to continue trading and exit.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
I think you should sell ETH at this point, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable in the past few days and that is why we can stop investing. ETH. As the price of bitcoin fell deep, the price of ETH is also very strong and there is no sign of recovery. This is a very sensitive time for you to go to altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: