Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 4. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I would convert it and hold in bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
If you don't need urgent money.Then you should hold for long term.Because I think ETH price is low now.If you can  hold for long term then price will be too high.I think ETH price will be 2k$ end of this year.So, you can hold to make more profit.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
April 21, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
Keep the ETH the next 6 months are going to be positive. The price will return in 6 months.
There is always a new ATH in every year based on the trend and it seems like ETH is going uptrend again.
With the consistent growth, there is no doubt that we can easily break the ATH this year even before the end of the year it's very possible.
Activity: 75
April 21, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
Keep the ETH the next 6 months are going to be positive. The price will return in 6 months.
Activity: 14
April 21, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Yes. The reason being, Ethereum is just coming into the mainstream there are millions of people yet to discover the power of Ethereum.

They also have to make technology upgrades in the coming year or two. At that point Ethereum can become everything it promises to be.

It is lead by the Ethereum Foundation, which seems like a much more stable and visionary version of the Bitcoin equivalent.

I like the idea of holding Ethereum for 2 years+
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
If i sell, i just lost the opportunity, i am favorable to hold since the value are started to climb up, I know soon it will hit my prospect and earn good profit. Better hold my coin rather than losing my money. Patience is very important to reach the target:)
There are to possibilities. If you are a short-term investor and looking for short profit, then you can sell your ETH only if the current value of your portfolio is more than its initial value. If you want to be a shark in the market, hold them. Holding them will render you earn handsome money when it is boom in the economy. The boom might not be that far. Check the current speculations about the expected market value in coming months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
Eth came down from 1000$ plus dollars, Eth right at the moment is extreme undervalue just because of the Btc fud. It could go up with the Btc in upcoming months.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 02:58:09 PM
I personaly hold mine. I dont have actualy a lot of it, but anyway, I`m hopint to $1000 or more, then all the alts will grow along, so it`s a good sign.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
I think it would be best to hold the ETH at the present time. Because the ETH price is increasing. I think the ETH price will certainly pump very strong. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events. If you want to be more beneficial in my opinion, then at the moment, hold it at ETH. Wait patiently, good times will come.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 21, 2018, 01:21:00 PM
Ethereum has just started to increase for the past few days and it would continue to increase for some time. It would reach peak again in a few months time.

Hold or sell is depends on the situation no one sell their investment in normal time they sell their bitcoins for urgent use so don't sell your currencies in normal or unusual stage if you sell in unusual time that you will get a bad feeling in your future.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

As we can see, etherium is also striking higher than what we have expected before so I believe that it is still best to hold it now since it is dumping continually. Just have a little more patience and see that it could rise above all our expectations. If you really want to gain a good profit in etherium, I suggest you to hold.
Activity: 798
April 21, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
I advise you to be patient and hold, now the price of ethereum has shown a good upward movement slowly. if you sell now you will get a little profit and in the future you will feel disappointed. so I think the hold is a good choice.
Activity: 38
April 21, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
Ethereum has just started to increase for the past few days and it would continue to increase for some time. It would reach peak again in a few months time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 21, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
The price of ETH today has gone up dramatically. It is priced at over $ 600. This is the time when investors trust ETH and enter the cryptocurrency market. The current ETH is starting to increase, so I think you should keep buying ETH and keep the ETHs already in your wallet, not selling them now. In my opinion, the price of ETH will rise even higher.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
April 21, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
bitcoin and ethereum prices are now rising and raising prices, if I think I have Ethereum I will keep it until the price goes higher, I predict that in 2018 Ethereum the price will rise again, so suppose we have Ethereum no harm for example we are more patient for keep holding it in a few months again.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
Now is the time to buy ethereum and not time to sell it. I hope bitcoin and altcoins price will double by the summer
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 21, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Selling any crypto-currency during the corruption phase will be akin to suicide. In my opinion, Ethereum has the potential to hit $2,000 per coin in the short-term (i.e within 2018). Selling the coins now is not advisable.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
If you hold or bought when it is still low in the price of $400 so you've earned $200 with just a short hold around 1-2 weeks hold. so you can see what holding can lead to.
Activity: 42
April 21, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Market price of bitcoin start to rise, eth price also follow. If eth sell price is higher than its buy price, please you sell ethnya.
If the selling price of eth is still below the purchase price, then hold first not to sell.tunggu until you really get a profit.
Activity: 160
April 21, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Hold ofcourse.

Etherem is one of the most undervalued cryptos this moment due to multiple factors including recent market crush and ETH dumping from ico holders due to regulations.

In fact the real value of ETH should be around 1400$
Pages:
Jump to: