Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ? - page 5. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

As of yesterday or this very moment in time, i would sell ethereum for btc.  The reason for this is because ethereum has experienced huge growth ratio wise meaning that it has already had its bull run.  This means that people will begin to sell eth in order to buy other coins such as ltc and btc that have not experienced as many gains in price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
April 21, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
No holding only sell and sell. Now Ethereum price is growing upwards and go to moon so I decide to selling Bitcoin and Ethereum. I feel very needy of money . I sell Ethereum.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 21, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.

I agree. Even though it's on the way to an increase right now. I don't see it as significant and good enough of a profit for the time I and patience I have invested in holding the two coins for months. For me, I usually around 30 to 50% profit margin for the coins I hold, and since the increase had just started, I think that it's better to see the maximum potential of this increase so that if ever I dispose my coins, it would be for the best return possible. Patience is a virtue, so they say.
I don’t think that anyone who has Ethereum in his wallet and he wants to sell them out because the price is increasing and it means that all the investors are making money. Only those will sell their Ethereum who need money for their expenditures and other necessities. Otherwise there is no need to sell your Ethereum. Just hold them for some more time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
If i sell, i just lost the opportunity, i am favorable to hold since the value are started to climb up, I know soon it will hit my prospect and earn good profit. Better hold my coin rather than losing my money. Patience is very important to reach the target:)
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 07:05:54 AM
Just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit.
I will also do the same because the price of Ethereum is growing more and more even slowly but increasing. Holding is better because it is a business and selling means to quit your business. Cryptocurrency investment should be for long time if you want to make money from it. The early investors of bitcoin have made thousands of dollars from bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
it is up to you, if you already get a profit and you need money then you can sell it but if you want to get more profit then you can hold it again and wait for the price to go up again
Activity: 336
April 21, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
The ethereum will soon see good growth. I keep him long. I think he will soon be more than $1000. 
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
if you have profit then sell
but I recommend sell %50
keep%50
btc-eth
may be eth can touch 0.1 again but that is a big risk  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
Keep them in mind as their prices are currently rising quite high. And at the end of the year prices could be four or five times higher for the price now, I advise you to hold them real...
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 21, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
Now I feel that we still don't hurry to sell our bitcoins. Because the current price of Ethereum is not very high, the price is much lower compared to last year. We should wait and wait until the price is higher.
Right now, there is no point of selling any of the crypto coin which you are having as the market value of almost all the crypto coins are not that much good that it can help you in getting something profitable at time of selling. Holding is the best possible thing to do and that you need to keep your nerves under your control till the time this market starts recovering and the market values of the coins gets better.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 20, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
My suggestion You should Keep it Hold and stay patient Do not be tempted by the rise in bitcoin and ethereum prices. You have to wait for the right time to sell it and wait for a very high price to make a big profit. You must be sure that the price will go up and most importantly you do not panic or tempted because the one you are waiting for is the right time and accurate.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

I think if I have many bitcoin and Ethereum  that I want to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Because today  the Ethereum and bitcoin price is not stable and sometime increasing or reducing . and I hope in future month The bitcoin price will increase  a better standard position in currency market caps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
April 20, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
$590.00 USD (6.04%)
0.06950490 BTC (2.92%)

Source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

If you understand the movement of crypto market, ethereum is on his way to aim high value than before. So better to have a little more patience cause I am confident that this will continue till last quarter of this year, luckily if still continue when time goes by.

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
well if you gain enough profits on it then must sell IMO 'cause it will plunges back again especially on bitcoin. and on ETH you should hold it because it's still cheap,  must wait for it to soar.  And also bear in mind don't sell at loss regain your losses first .
I do agree with you. Good advice undoubtedly. ETH price is yet lucrative to invest or to hold. If you have ETH, just hold and buy more if you have fund handy. Otherwise, hold and wait for price soar.
today, the price of the etherium has risen a little, and already on this indicator you can earn some money, because the difference in price has its advantage in the market. If we talk about early storage, I generally hope that the epherium will rise to 5000 dollars.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
You can sell partially, in order to increase the amount of ethereum if there will be a correction.
Activity: 180
April 20, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
well if you gain enough profits on it then must sell IMO 'cause it will plunges back again especially on bitcoin. and on ETH you should hold it because it's still cheap,  must wait for it to soar.  And also bear in mind don't sell at loss regain your losses first .
I do agree with you. Good advice undoubtedly. ETH price is yet lucrative to invest or to hold. If you have ETH, just hold and buy more if you have fund handy. Otherwise, hold and wait for price soar.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
the price of ethereum is fluctuating now where we take any decision and can take step over there but if we have surviving power then i think we should little more wait because price will grow up more than our exceptions keep holding is better option for us if we can and then time will come soon where we can make more profit.  
Same as any kind of cryptocurrency, ethereum also fluctuates it's value in accordance with the demand of the coin. Like any kind of cryptocurrency let's expect that it's always vary it's value based on the chart of market. So this time it is better to hold coin for a while and wait till you're satisfied enough with the value of ethereum before you sell it.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
My gut feeling says holding on to ethereum for a few months longer is the better choice to make.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
In this time you should Hold your Ethereum and if you have a more money i think this is great opportunity to buy some Ethereum. Currently all crypto is on the rise and I think it will continue. It would be very profitable if you have some Ethereum for long term invest.
Activity: 350
April 20, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
The price of ETH is rising, ETH has turned blue in the cryptocurrency market. But I think you should not sell ETH now because its price is still low. If you sell out now, you will not get the ETH you want.
Pages:
Jump to: