Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 42. (Read 184598 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
I have a question, how can these codes be redeemed to use in store?
I don't know exactly what does they use it. Perhaps some of my buyers will help you when they're online.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have a question, how can these codes be redeemed to use in store?
8 starbucks gift card available, PM me!
Looking for $105 at $25.

$30 each gift card with $100 balance loaded, sir.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
reminder that seller will post your cards at will and let others to use up your balance.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8792553

Simply take your codes and convert them to physical cards at any SB store then either add them back to your account or use them as is.  Old code is gone, problem solved despite the fact there never was a problem.....other than supposedly for you.

Note:  This will not prevent the new physical cards from being shut down by Starbucks because they can track the codes but it will stop fraudulent use by others who may have your codes.
lol..... the person sold it to you have the code.....

You're a dummy, either you don't understand English or you just don't understand.  **YOU** take the codes **YOU** were given by the seller who you bought it from and bring it to a Starbucks store and WITH THOSE CODES purchase a NEW PHYSICAL CARD.  Then the original codes will have ZERO VALUE and **YOU** are 100% in control of the cards value.  The old codes are now USELESS and cannot be used because they were "used up.".  Obviously if the seller used them immediately after you get them and before you get to Starbucks store you are still SOL.  You can even do it online.  Just report the codes you got as "lost or stolen" and Starbucks will send you out a new card with new numbers.

No point in explaining this to him.  Chungenhung is just that dumb.  He is a perfect example of the damages caused by being inbreed.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 437
reminder that seller will post your cards at will and let others to use up your balance.

Simply take your codes and convert them to physical cards at any SB store then either add them back to your account or use them as is.  Old code is gone, problem solved despite the fact there never was a problem.....other than supposedly for you.

Note:  This will not prevent the new physical cards from being shut down by Starbucks because they can track the codes but it will stop fraudulent use by others who may have your codes.

You're a dummy, either you don't understand English or you just don't understand.  **YOU** take the codes **YOU** were given by the seller who you bought it from and bring it to a Starbucks store and WITH THOSE CODES purchase a NEW PHYSICAL CARD.  Then the original codes will have ZERO VALUE and **YOU** are 100% in control of the cards value.  The old codes are now USELESS and cannot be used because they were "used up.".  Obviously if the seller used them immediately after you get them and before you get to Starbucks store you are still SOL.  You can even do it online.  Just report the codes you got as "lost or stolen" and Starbucks will send you out a new card with new numbers.
Activity: 85
Waiting for a MM so we can trade.

Helli iWin, we've trade 1 day ago, why don't pay for $100 starbucks gift card?

I go fist and you said you will pay around 1,5 hour. But unstill now over 1 day ago, you're online and then offline. I have not recieve respond from you.
maybe because you used up the card?

He's just trying to make enough posting for the campaign lolz. Unfortunately he picked u sofia26.
Member level UP to Jr. Member

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Chungenchung you should in the future move all purchased amounts to a new physical gift card YOU redeemed and took from a store. It removes the possibility of a seller using the funds, but starbucks can still track it and remove the fraudulent balance. Its what I do
3 starbucks gift card available
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

I go fist and you said you will pay around 1,5 hour. But unstill now over 1 day ago, you're online and then offline. I have not recieve respond from you.
maybe because you used up the card?

Activity: 85
just order 2 cards, work as described. no trouble at all. Good seller.
will buy more.. soon.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

Activity: 437

Pages:
Jump to: