Pages:
Author

Topic: {Selling} - $15 Starbucks Gift Card for $6 - ❄️❄️❄️❄️☆★☆★☆★ - page 39. (Read 184598 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider
Was the issue with chungenhung's cards ever resolved?

All my customer to understand about @chungenhung, I've sold 2 gift for him. After he used up the balance on the card, and he came back saying that I should return the money.

I can only refund if my card is go bad, did you read the first post of this thread Huh I have said very clearly on this issue.

Im sure this guy @cookiemonsterwhat and  @chungenhung tried to do my business in trouble.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi
Please pm me , i try to contact you on Skype and YM and no answer . Want to buy Starbucks egift
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Was the issue with chungenhung's cards ever resolved?
Edited: Everything resolved is Perfect

Why r my trust ratings gone so bad

Click and you can see my post"

This guy never bought any shit from me....., I think he trying to fuck my business
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
Another smooth transaction with sofia26. Last 6 gift cards bought have been legit!
Activity: 27
starting from 9/6, bought 3 in totally and so far so good!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Bump: $50, $100 gc available
Just bought another card. Last card lasted for over 5 days and is still going strong. Thank you!

Thanks for your transactions!
Activity: 327
Just bought another card. Last card lasted for over 5 days and is still going strong. Thank you!
Just got a couple more .... thanks.  Hopefully they'll last a while.  Smiley

Thanks for your transaction again!
Activity: 437
Just got a couple more .... thanks.  Hopefully they'll last a while.  Smiley
Activity: 40
Thanks Sofia for another smooth transaction! Just bought 2 more $100 cards.  Smiley

I was slightly disappointed that nahtnam decided too stop selling Starbucks card's, however Sofia has been a very good replacement. (So far) in providing me Starbucks card's. Too date I've bought 6 cards and only 1 has got cancelled, but Sofia immediately gave me a replacement card.

Thanks again sofia, Will be back for more!

Re-instock. Pm me if you interested!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I pm`d you about using paypal, since its on your payment options.  Smiley
Activity: 437
Is there a way to distribute the $100 into a bunch of smaller giftcards? I want to share them with a bunch of friends :/
  Yes, just send them e-Gift from your balance once you add it to a Starbucks account.   Just be careful, if by some chance your card "goes bad" so will all of theirs.  It might prove embarrassing unless they are aware of how they were obtained.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Hello, Sent email....if that is okay? not sure how this site works yet. I am interested ifyou can pm me or email me back.

thanks Smiley
Is there a way to distribute the $100 into a bunch of smaller giftcards? I want to share them with a bunch of friends :/

PM sent, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: