Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 19. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
In this case my opinion it's probably stupid decision to sell bitcoin because I think bitcoin price will increase & it will hit 15k or 20k so, at present you should try to buy bitcoin & hold it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
At this point, I would say yes.  Bitcoin is now bottoming and at this stage selling in panic is stupid.  If one should sell they had to have while 13-14k is not holding.  Now is buying time.

It depends on the situation. Selling at this time if you need the cash most is just okay. But do not sell all your holdings, instead sell only the amount you need. Do not sell all your holdings, you are on the losing end if you did it so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
why should it be a stupid decision? if it is used as an economic necessity, then it is called a very wise decision, do not consider selling bitcoin a stupid decision......... Angry

I think Invest and hold, Bitcoin has a big future in its making. And those who will invest now will definitely be part of that future.
Given that its market value is falling now, I think it's a stupid idea to sell. Knowing that Bitcoin always has the ability to recover any downfall at any cost, there is absolutely nothing to worry about every time its market price falls.
Activity: 214
Selling bitcoin at low price is a stupid decision i think one should think twice before taking such decision as now it value is low but sure all knows value will strike soon and i think that will be the right time to sell it.
Activity: 161
At this point, I would say yes.  Bitcoin is now bottoming and at this stage selling in panic is stupid.  If one should sell they had to have while 13-14k is not holding.  Now is buying time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Price of bitcoin are very low right now,so I don't think that selling will be a good decision.You should keep holding your BTC's until you find a better price to sell.Selling at this price will only make you face loss.So I don't think their is something wise in it.It will simply be a stupid decision.Rather I will advice you to take this price drop as an opportunity to invest some more in it so that when the price rises in future then you can earn more profits.
Activity: 46
Right now, selling bitcoin, when it has such a low cost, is, of course, stupid. Now we need to keep bitcoin and expect its further price growth. I think that for a long time he will not be able to lie and the period of price stagnation in him should soon end. Therefore, to sell it in such a period, it's at a loss.
I don't agree it's low now. Of course if you look at all time high, it is low, like -3x. But if you look how much it was worth like 1.5 year ago (roughly 250$) then it's good profit. I try to change my BTC to ALTS. If BTC will go back to 20k, you will get 3x, but to buy it, so expensive. I see better opportunities in ALTS.
brand new
Activity: 0
In the process of selling bitcoin ... you have to really have a smart strategy ... do not be original .... because the price of every month for bitcoin is very unpredictable .... so than that do not be rushed to sell everything ... you should slowly land it ....
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
maybe you are right only people who have no beliefs and beliefs on bitcoin so they fear if there is bad news with bitcoin and price drop
Activity: 106
If selling bitcoin a stupid decision means you are also a fool because you've also sold bitcoin so it's not a stupid decision when others want to sell their bitcoin because they also desperately need money for their family
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Yeah why when people want to sell their bitcoin you call it a fool? If they want to sell all their bitcoin it's just him who has his decision so I think people who want to sell their bitcoin is not a stupid decision
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Holding a bitcoin specially if the price is very low is a good decision but when selling it. You can wait up a few years and you don't need the money you invested for some serious reasons - selling them will be a bad idea. although you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell out, so its better when you need cash for any urgent issues, it's alright to sale your bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Yes, the sale of Bitcoin is considered stupid in the present time. Because we all know that it is time to buy Bitcoin now. And if you do not have the capacity then keep whatever you have. Then you will get a very good profit after a while because its price increases. And people may need money, so if it is very much needed then it is better to sell.
Activity: 84
Now that  the price of bitcoin in the market is very low this is  not the right time to  sell you bitcoin.there is  no stupid decision  for selling your bitcoin if you need money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Selling Bitcoin is each ones own decision and everyone has their own commitments and they cannot hold Bitcoin tight sacrificing their personal commitments. If there is no need or any commitments for expenses then they can store their fiat in Bitcoin or hold their existing Bitcoin savings and selling when price is low also need to be avoided.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Right now, selling bitcoin, when it has such a low cost, is, of course, stupid. Now we need to keep bitcoin and expect its further price growth. I think that for a long time he will not be able to lie and the period of price stagnation in him should soon end. Therefore, to sell it in such a period, it's at a loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
the best thing to me is to sell bitcoin at the best price which sells the bitcoin at the highest price and can buy it again at the lowest price. we do not know the bitcoin price movement for the future how, no one can guess the bitcoin price
Activity: 224
Selling bitcoin is the wrong decision if you sell the bitcoin because it follows a trend that results in you having “panic sell”. It was a very stupid decision. Hopefully, we are wiser in becoming a crypto currency player.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I get that feeling when you sell your bitcoin for a lesser price and the price shoots up to a much higher price you feel stupid but i guess you can't really conclude on that because you don't know for the exact reason the person sold his bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
I feel your empathy. There are investors that are very conscious about time, when you said that the payback time is three months then, you should probably make it in three months. It is not their fault that the price is low or high, ironically, but it is your fault to say that the payback is three months. There are times that you need to sell it out even you did not gain or you even loose money from the investment. Additionally, the money that been invested and expecting to gain could be then allotted in another project which will create a chain reaction if the plan of payback is not achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: