Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 24. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Well actually so many people who actually didn't have any previous experience in any kind of stocks and trading jumped into crypto when btc price was mooning and now they're loosing hope,
but i don't think this is not an end this is just the beginning of a whole new possibilities.
Activity: 126
I do not think that selling bitkoyna is a stupid decision. I do not think that selling it in an outrageous amount is reasonable, but sometimes people have a reason to sell their coins for an outrageous price reason. its just best not to reset it to help the power of bitcoins who must have some faith regardless of the current price, because bitkoyn has the right to go up and down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think the market is still stabilizing. So you are most likely wasted it now. Here you need to have patience and wait
Activity: 12
yes, at this moment. Selling bitcoins is a stupid move. You are just giving the institution discounted bitcoins, that is the very reason why they keep on shaking the market. And because they have unlimited of money to do it too. But selling bitcoins now is a bad proposition. Maybe if you're daytrading. But if you're a hodler, keep on hodling. Because I think Bitcoin will reach up to 100k in the near future. so fasten up your seat belt. If you sell now you'll regret it for the rest of your life!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
First of all this is not the right time to sell BTC. Obviously, you want to earn. Just observe the market and make the best strategy to earn huge. And quantity matters, how much do you have. It depend on  you that, if you have 1 BTC so you can sell when it will raise. And if you have more then 1 BTC then i suggest you just hold it. This is about the basic term of investment. Don't be make it complicated.
Activity: 25
The people who sell just for small gains like 10-20% returns are doing big mistake. They can easily double or triple the money with some patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think bitcoin requires investors like you who believe and believe in the future bitcoin will experience a fairly rapid development
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
To me I don't see people selling they bitcoin as a stupid decision due to the fact that we all have different motive to being here to some there are into bitcoin just for the gain and profit they can drive and secondly once the Price of bitcoin rise the sell to meet they individual needs.
Activity: 132
Now that  the price of bitcoin in the market is very low this is  not the right time to  sell you bitcoin.there is  no stupid decision  for selling your bitcoin if you need money.
Activity: 112
I really don't understand what makes you think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision? If the bitcoin I am holding has already accumulated 1000% gains do you think it's not a wise decision selling it? Well, maybe I do not know why people are buying bitcoin, but I think it's stupidity if they're buying it just for the purpose of losing it.  Roll Eyes

Exactly my thoughts. It all depends when and for what price did you buy it.
Even if you make only 1% profit from selling, you're good. It's not smart but you didn't lose anything.
I mean if you bought it when it was $1k and you're selling it now your profit is x6. The market is in red but you made profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I really don't understand what makes you think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision? If the bitcoin I am holding has already accumulated 1000% gains do you think it's not a wise decision selling it? Well, maybe I do not know why people are buying bitcoin, but I think it's stupidity if they're buying it just for the purpose of losing it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
if I sell bitcoin I think not a stupid decision, because those who sell bitcoin for profit, usually those who traded traders. every trader has different techniques to make a profit.
Activity: 493
everyone has different strategies for investing. there are those who make short-term, long-term investments or daily trading. sell bitcoin at a red price as now I think is wrong. it's better to be patient to wait until the price starts up again. do not panic to sell stay optimistic bitcoin will be riding up again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Depending, see first the purpose of selling bitcoin for what. If it's because of the urgent need that's so important it's normal. But if it's just because bitcoin goes down then rush to sell it without a second thought, it's a stupid choice
Activity: 378
It is not stupid as long as maybe that person needs the cash right away. I personally believe it is wiser to hold long term but if selling might help you than do it
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Selling btc is not considered as stupid decision. It depends on the price and the necessity of the person. If the price of the btc is high, it is possible for the person who have btc to sell what they have. It's up to that person who owns the btc, so I think there's nothing wrong or stupid with it.
Your definitely right that selling bitcoin is not considered as a stupid decision because it depends on the person if he wants to sell it in a low or high price. Selling bitcoin is a risk that is why it is not considered as a stupid decision your just taking risk.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
Selling btc is not considered as stupid decision. It depends on the price and the necessity of the person. If the price of the btc is high, it is possible for the person who have btc to sell what they have. It's up to that person who owns the btc, so I think there's nothing wrong or stupid with it.
Activity: 115
Selling bitcoin in a lower price is the stupid decision and you lose your money in that way. If you want to sell your coins because of financial crisis and if the price is low, what im suppose to advice is just sell half of your coins and hold the remaining coin and wait to the price to increase. The key to success in bitcoin investment is being patience.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Not really,  i do sell even bitcoin just like im doing on the other currency. Honestly i do not hold btc i must prefer to sell btc to get some altcoins. Bitcoin price is too high you cant even make big profit but if you are rich man and have 100m$  is it great to hold btc instead of altcoin. If you are small investor that cant even hold 1 btc. The. Let it go and buy some cheaper.  Selling btc is not stupid,  depend on the situation
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
The decision can be called as a stupid is when you sell your bitcoin at a time when the market is red. We better sell when the value of the bitcoin rises and attain your expected value.
Pages:
Jump to: