Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 27. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
it is true that you say, I also think that people who sell bitcoin at this time for any reason including because of panic and do cutloss is a very stupid person
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Probably not because if they needed to sell because it has a huge value they probably sell it or for Emergency that they want a instant money , we did'nt know why they sell it. All i know it has cause for themselves or for thier family, or for thier education. This is not a stupid thing it is to find your resource for the things you will needed so they have a reason to sell it for thier own good.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
selling bitcoin is a stupid decision if we sell it now, no stupid decision if we sell bitcoin profit
Activity: 24
If someone has invested in bitcoin at $15k level or up, he might not be patient enough to wait for it it recover. With the current pace, it may take more than an year, so those people will sell only.
Activity: 151
In investing in bitcoin each person has his own strategy. When deciding to sell, then it is tailored to their needs. I think that's not a stupid decision, it's just that everyone's needs are different. Only the person himself can judge whether it is good or bad to self-identify. The good in our opinion is not necessarily good according to others. Let's respect each other.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes, it's true selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. Didn't they know that it is a very valuable asset of today. It will be the universal currency of the future so from this moment on, start collecting bitcoins.

Well, as if they have a choice? mostly these people are the ones who badly need their funds and we can't blame them. Who wants to fail, no one right? This is one of the main reasons why other people made some stupid decisions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
Yes, it's true selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. Didn't they know that it is a very valuable asset of today. It will be the universal currency of the future so from this moment on, start collecting bitcoins.
Activity: 196
It is actually. Everyone wants to get profit from a investment. The price is not so good right now then why sell?
In January 2017, the value of bitcoin was just $900. By mid-December, it hit an all-time high of almost $20,000. It is the nature of bitcoin. So, don't tense about it, stay with it. Besides that, some cryptocurrency experts recommend cashing in a portion of your bitcoin now, especially if you're risk-averse or have pressing financial needs.
Activity: 46
I will not say that it is stupid decision, the person selling it may be having some urgent requirement. Actually, investing all savings in bitcoins is stupid which results in situations like selling in loss.
Activity: 50
I agree that selling bitcoin now is a stalwart decision. if now is the time to buy not sell.even i sell my motorcycle for additional investment capital gan .I believe that bitcoin can really hit a record price before the year ends and it is good decision to keep holding bitcoin now. And since price is low, it is the best time to keep buying more.
Activity: 238
not necessarily. with such a rising value of money.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
with conditions now selling your bitcoin assets is a stupid thing that you will do for the rest of your life. the present condition is the time to add your assets instead of selling them. even if there is no capital, hold assets until the condition improves that's the only option.
Activity: 252
the decision is stupid or not it depends on each individual masing.ketika we do not really need it why should we sell, especially when the market conditions are not as stable or decreasing. better we hold first. because bitcoin promising for the future of each person holding the bitcoin .
Activity: 224
As for now, if you sell your BTC, it is really a stupid decision. Wait and have patience. Hodl it! In the near future, it will bloom again. =D
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Well, buying and selling Bitcoin happens all the time. There is a buy and sell order that is filled every minute, no, every second. There is actually nothing wrong with it. The problem with this only comes in when one sells simply out of panic, or simply because he or she believes that the future for Bitcoin is dark. In other words, he or she is convinced by FUDs. Worse, if the selling is done with a huge loss. That is really stupid.
Activity: 182
No. I don't think offering bitcoin is a doltish choice in light of the fact that, there are many individuals who purchased bitcoin in unsurpassed high or 10k levels losing a great deal of cash because of steady value fall of bitcoin and some are losing a large number of dollars as a result of it in this way, I don't figure recuperating their residual cash is anything but an idiotic choice and I don't point the finger at them in light of the fact that their activities they simply need acquire cash simply like us.
Activity: 87
Selling bitcoin this day next coming few weeks is not a good Idea, because the price possible to increase again and if you sell today you lose your profit. Your sales can be one of the strategies to get fresh money to start a new trade so it really depends on how the user stands.
Activity: 74
if for the present time let alone see almost all the crypto the price on falling so including a stout person if we sell bitcoin now. especially if the person coincidentally bought it cheaper or at least close to the selling price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Its because some people tend to judge someone or something based on the surface look. Their ignorance of some aspects tends to make them make wrong judgments in certain aspects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
If you have invested you have invested in bitcoin 7-11 years, you can't say that selling it now is a stupid decision because one would have raked in enough profits. If you are one which has bought at a higher price, and due to the recent fluctuations, then maybe selling them now may not be the prudent of decisions. However, if you want to cut your losses, then that is fine. For those, who are long term investors and have already taken in some profits, I would say it is okay to sell, but not all of it, because there is it very much undiscovered potential and value for BTC in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: